• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

Are those PNTC LRC matches run any better than they were a couple years ago? I remember too many squads, not enough stages, and a couple annoying loudmouths.

honestly it was my first one to attend and I had a blast. I really cant speak to what has happened over there in the past but it seemed to run pretty smoothly. I know theres another one that I am attending on Dec. 19.

Something to remember :love:.
zco92.jpg

Anyone successfully get a tactacam, it equivalent, to work with zco?

I tried unsuccessfully with the Triggercam, and the Phonescope was cludgey and unreliable.

Last edited:
My 2 ZC scopes are MPCT1 and MPCT2 and I love them both.Maybe my next ZC will have the MPCT 3 reticle.Let me know how you like the 3 when you get it.

My 2 ZC scopes are MPCT1 and MPCT2 and I love them both.Maybe my next ZC will have the MPCT 3 reticle.Let me know how you like the 3 when you get it.

I have the MPCT3 and wouldn’t change a darn thing about it. I’ve used it in both practical positional matches and belly matches and it has been phenomenal for both. For me it is not so busy that I lose my shots and I think the open mil holds add such a great advantage to it all. I guess you could say it’s my fav reticle.

I have the MPCT3 and wouldn’t change a darn thing about it. I’ve used it in both practical positional matches and belly matches and it has been phenomenal for both. For me it is not so busy that I lose my shots and I think the open mil holds add such a great advantage to it all. I guess you could say it’s my fav reticle.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the MPCT3. We are glad to hear you like it!

From his past posts I believe it was a loaner, had it for a few weeks as I recall. Maybe the scope was a loaner too :)

Spuhr rings are backwards, just FYI. GREAT looking rig though!👍

Just put in another order for the MPCT3... @CSTactical keeps taking my lunch money...🤣

Reactions: viking78
Just received my ZCO 527 with Impact 2 reticule and wow, I’m impressed! I don’t regret ditching my S&B PMII at all.

Only 2 little things I found that are annoying but that’s the best scope I had.

1- the parralax turret will interfere with the Spuhr Mount wedge while mounting the scope but easy fix!
2- the ocular piece will still rotate with the Tenebreax cap even with the lock ring tight... again not a big issue. Would probably modify the cap.

Can’t wait to try it out this weekend!
BCDEAEDF-6E4D-4E63-BBD6-0DAA5EF429DD.jpeg

I love to check one out!! If anyone has one in the New Hampshire area and is willing to show it off please shoot me a pm

Anyone have the latest ETA on the ZC420 MPCT3's? They've obviously been postponed a little longer than expected at this point.

Reactions: gebhardt02
We are still expecting the reticles very soon.

Maybe this is more of a question for @koshkin, but why would a first focal plane reticle need to be a different glass part design, if the following assumptions hold?
  • The reticle etching itself is the same
  • The scope has the same tube diameter, and a very similar objective lens diameter
My understanding is that the first focal plane reticle is placed where the objective lens focuses from infinity, so you’re constrained by distance-from-lens and diameter-of-zoom/erector-tube, which presumably wouldn’t much care about whether the design is ultrashort or not, especially when the overall erector travel is nominally identical.

hey guys,

quick one. How many mils of elevation did you get once the scope has been zeroed?

With a 1.5” Spuhr mount and a 30moa rail, I got 23.2 mils left...

What did you get?

With a 20MOA built in rail and a 20MOA Spuhr...I'm getting 28.9 Mils of up with a hot load of 230gr A-Tips doing 2950fps on a 100yd zero.

Reactions: Bd1 and Canuck1977
hey guys,

quick one. How many mils of elevation did you get once the scope has been zeroed?

With a 1.5” Spuhr mount and a 30moa rail, I got 23.2 mils left...

What did you get?
29.5 with a 6601 on a 20moa rail.

This thread will be dedicated to ZCO News and Updates so we can keep the members here of Sniper's Hide more easily updated. Simply subscribe to this thread and when we have any news or information we will post it here. Then new information doesn't require a separate post every time. The members here at Sniper's Hide have been outstanding and always supportive, so we'd like to try and give back in an easier manner for you to keep track of.

Also, if you have specific questions, feel free to ask in this thread as well. Thank you all for the huge support you have given us!

Most recently:
1. The new MPCT3 reticle has started shipping to our dealers and first reports back from end users has been exceptional. See this thread here: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/mpct3-initial-impressions.6999843/

2. The members here have requested a sunshade, and the first batch of 56mm sunshades has also been sent out to dealers. MSRP on the sunshades is $60 and measures 3" long.
I spoke to someone at ZC and they advised y’all plan on releasing an MOA optic , is this true and when ya think it will launch if you do make one ? Thanks

I spoke to someone at ZC and they advised y’all plan on releasing an MOA optic , is this true and when ya think it will launch if you do make one ? Thanks
We are working on an MOA model, yes, but it'll be some time yet until it is ready. I'm not going to even hazard a guess as to when it'll be ready for release though.

Shot an awesome match at The Lead Farm this past weekend. Absolutely brutal conditions (cold, snow, winds up to 19 mph all day) with a great MD and great people. This was my first time (finally) using the ZCO in a match. One stage was a LR, "Hail Mary" stage with targets from 1022 to 1522 yards. The ZCO performed great, the optical clarity of the 527 at that range was unreal. I put 6 for 6 on these targets 😮 with a 6 GT. The ability to literally see the wind downrange and spot hits on the steel at that distance was something I couldn't do with my previous scopes... I had to remind myself to keep shooting before the time ran out on that stage because I was admiring how clear the targets were.🤩🤩

I'm convinced...

Anyone on the fence about these scopes, you won't be disappointed.

Shot an awesome match at The Lead Farm this past weekend. Absolutely brutal conditions (cold, snow, winds up to 19 mph all day) with a great MD and great people. This was my first time (finally) using the ZCO in a match. One stage was a LR, "Hail Mary" stage with targets from 1022 to 1522 yards. The ZCO performed great, the optical clarity of the 527 at that range was unreal. I put 6 for 6 on these targets 😮 with a 6 GT. The ability to literally see the wind downrange and spot hits on the steel at that distance was something I couldn't do with my previous scopes... I had to remind myself to keep shooting before the time ran out on that stage because I was admiring how clear the targets were.🤩🤩

I'm convinced...

Anyone on the fence about these scopes, you won't be disappointed.

giphy.gif