• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

Get the MPA short LOP butt plate.
What's your true LOP?
MPA and MDT run long imho... ymmv, etc, yadda, View attachment 7613415
True lop is about 13 7/8 and I’m at 13 1/2 I think I can adjust it down to 13 3/8.
I did consider the short lop butt plate but this matrix chassis has been nickel and diming the hell out of me with accessories. Sounds like that might be the ticket though.
The problem with that is the cheek riser on the matrix sits back so much farther then it does on my other mpa that it gets more awkward the shorter it gets.

Last edited:
Reactions: StrayDog
I'm 5'11", and about an average LOP, and I have zero issues with my LOP on both the MPA and MDT ACC using either the 5-27 or the 4-20. No one else I know has had that issue either. That said, I'm not trying to be rude, but I wonder how you're getting behind your rifles that you don't have enough eye relief without going as short as possible.

Some pics from the Karstetter Memorial this last weekend. Bo with Polyhar Precision and the Foundation build took 3rd in Teams Open Division with Ckye Thomas.

DSC_9075-16x9sml.jpg

DSC_9678sml.jpg

DSC_9521sml.jpg

I'm 5'11", and about an average LOP, and I have zero issues with my LOP on both the MPA and MDT ACC using either the 5-27 or the 4-20. No one else I know has had that issue either. That said, I'm not trying to be rude, but I wonder how you're getting behind your rifles that you don't have enough eye relief without going as short as possible.
Some of us are short with TRex arms 🤣🤓
But yeah, even with my 13" LOP, when I'm straight behind, I still have plenty of eye relief and adjustment range, so not sure either.
Great pics 👍

• Haha
Reactions: Ordnance Locker
So I’m having a small issue with my zco/mpa matrix. I need my scope to move back a skosh for proper eye relief but I’m out of room.
I’ve shortened my lop about as far as it will go, moved my rings back as far as they will go, and slid the scope back as far as I feel comfortable. I don’t want to move the rings any closer to the turrets. I’m using a zco-527 in ARC rings on a vudoo v22 in a mpa matrix chassis. The vudoo uses a proprietary rail so getting a different one isn’t an option. any ideas on other mounting options?
MPA BA one piece Scope Mount. Lets you cantilever scope beyond action scope rail.
I have a neck like a giraffe so my mounts/scopes reach out over front of action to give me enough Eye Relief.
Don't see why you couldn't have scope turrets far back in BA mount and then have rear "ring" of mount hanging over rear of action.
Just a thought

Reactions: JohnTheFisherman
Hi All,

Been following the forum for quite some time but my first post. I just visited CS Tactical and ordered a ZCO 527 MPCT-3, mount, and some other accessories. Just wanted to give a shout out to the guys (Richard and Dan) at CS Tactical as they were great to work with helping me select a scope. Thanks!

Highly recommended vendor!

Can you believe this troll is writing?

14967746.jpg

And what proof does he have? Half truth (Austria), half false (China)…

Here's one we did for a Hide member :)
View attachment 7620156
Uuuh..
That´s nice package, and the color theme is just perfect.
I have one of my KRG Whiskey chassis coming from cerakote on monday, let´s see how well that color will match to my scope.

I was on the pit with my son yesterday, zeroing the 420 scopes and doing quick test with the DT SRS-A1.
Little bit tough for me, i am 6´4", so the bolt running aint as smooth as it is with the Tikka :D

Crappy cellphone pic but you get the idea. Received the optic today and have it mounted on the 338 and ready to go. Anxious to see how it compares to the TT on my 6.5 and the S&B I took off the 338 to make room for the ZCO.
676A7785-1883-4B5F-A822-A1BED290095E.jpeg

Also tested it on the range, but i had some issued with the suppressor.
Well, new one is on the way.
Really looking foward to see, what kind of groups this one can do.
Really like the look it has now.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Got home today with my new 527 all mounted up and ready to go, thanks Dan and Richard at CS Tactical, you guys are great!

I'm in the dining room looking out the patio door at a 4" x 4" fence post 1.68 mi away (thanks google earth), it is 78 degrees outside with a 6 mph wind blowing about 60 degrees from the side. It is crazy how clear the sight picture is through this scope. Just wow!

Can't wait to get to the range. I don't have any nearby location to get a fancy picture like most of the images on here, but I'll get something to post up pretty soon (at least more interesting than sitting on the dining room table.)

Got home today with my new 527 all mounted up and ready to go, thanks Dan and Richard at CS Tactical, you guys are great!

I'm in the dining room looking out the patio door at a 4" x 4" fence post 1.68 mi away (thanks google earth), it is 78 degrees outside with a 6 mph wind blowing about 60 degrees from the side. It is crazy how clear the sight picture is through this scope. Just wow!

Can't wait to get to the range. I don't have any nearby location to get a fancy picture like most of the images on here, but I'll get something to post up pretty soon (at least more interesting than sitting on the dining room table.)

You are very welcome! :)