• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

"Oh before you fill out that 4473 gonna need you to take a psych test to see if you're a nutjob"

lol, fucking nope. I’ll switch to building my own shit

hell yes

and search "how to build an AK47 from a shovel"

I am pretty sure any psych test would be a joke and easy to pass, but you never know when they put a picture of an American flag and ask if it is a symbol of racism or some libtarded shit like that

Violence test and evaluation for firearms ownership hmmm?

Sounds like a slippery slope to being labeled as violent the next time you're accused of something as flippant as flipping somebody off.

No gunz for you Mr. or Mrs. violent.

hell yes

and search "how to build an AK47 from a shovel"

I am pretty sure any psych test would be a joke and easy to pass, but you never know when they put a picture of an American flag and ask if it is a symbol of racism or some libtarded shit like that

Reactions: kenny1773
Guess we apply the same to before we allow people to buy a phone, computer or allow them on the internet.

Doc

Reactions: Snipe260
Go ahead and ask your questions while I fill out the perceived violent behavior forms.
Mind if I demonstrate ?

I've long maintained the people talking about gun crime being a "mental health" issue need to cool that shit.

You want hell, have psychologists determine what you can or can't do in your life.

And you can't argue out of crazy, the more you deny being crazy the crazier you look.

It is easy to make it sound reasonable at first, we don't want mentally unstable people getting guns, but then you meet the people doing the analyzing and learn what they consider mentally unstable... and you're fucked.

Like when a father jokes about any guy touching his daughter getting shot... Not going to be funny when a psychologist gets ahold of that info and now everything including your pointed knives are removed from your possession.

But it was a joke... I wouldn't actually... yeah, well, prove your innocence, you've admitted to murderous intent, we believe you, so, now you have to prove you're not violent.

A law requiring a psych eval would be hell, that tends to go for anything as well, driving, having kids, etc... you don't want psychologists deciding people's lives.

They recently added a psych eval to the 4473 form, I can't recall exactly what date this went in

take a look at box 14, I think many of you just never saw it

1715949799559.png

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes and Cody S
that's fake right? I'm going to the LGS Monday for the first time in years and I'm going to find out if that's true lol.

need a law that politicians pay for the expense of repealing unconstitutional shit

oddly enough none of that actually pertains to how I "identify".
I'm really probably not gonna do it.
oh, just so you know I'm going to make a genuine honest purchase for myself a new toy, not just shenanigans on a piece of paper.
picking up a savage 22 project hopefully

We are all a bunch of nut jobs here. So, the whole forum would be barred from buying guns.

Or, how about the citizens stay armed and handle problems themselves? Was the Old West was as full of gunfights as some would believe?

Anyone could shoot back and you lived longer if you behaved yourself.

Reactions: AmmoFort
picking up a savage
Hell yeah, nice job on the choice of a savage
expect the AI owners to be along shortly and call you a poor.

and yeah that box is real, and it's all the psych test anyone needs

You better read the 4473 closely if you have not seen one in years, there are some oddly worded questions on it now. I think the non-binary crap went on it about a year ago.

Reactions: Cody S
I usually buy used because I like a good deal and therefore I end up skipping the checks. unfortunately this time there was no deals to be had so I'm off to support my LGS.

also I am an AI owner but idgaf what you bring long as you strapped.
stay strapped or get clapped.
honestly AI and savage are two of my favorite gun makers.

that's fake right? I'm going to the LGS Monday for the first time in years and I'm going to find out if that's true lol.
It's very real and I had to look it up to see what it meant.

I've often wondered what I would do if someone actually checked that box.

Isn't that like admitting you are mentally defective?

Luckily my customers are not the kind that I have to worry about.

Not a place to joke around IMHO.

Gender fluid... Means that answer can change at any moment

For the record. I love Joe Biden and the ATF.