• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh the joys of a shit economy

Phylodog

Hidin since '06
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2006
Arcadia, IN
One of the loveliest trends that accompanies a shit economy is an increase in the use of recreational narcotics. We're seeing more heroin and PCP than we have in decades and that ain't good for anyone.

Had an idiot last night who got high on wet (PCP). Apparently went nuts or got paranoid and started shooting randomly out the windows of his apartment. As I was on my way to the scene he started his apartment on fire. Once the apartment was pretty well engulfed this guy calmly walks out his onto his back patio (unarmed) with the skin from his arms draping off of his body, looks around, pulls up his shorts then jumps into the pond 25 feet away. He never came up and the fire department pulled his carcass out of the water 30 minutes later 10' from where he jumped in. Good times ahead for sure...

Re: Oh the joys of a shit economy

YAY!!! More reasons for gun control! Serves that junkie douche bag right. Where his neighbors OK?

Yes, everyone in his building was evacuated immediately and no one else was injured thankfully.

Well at least he wont be doing stupid things anymore.

Does that mean more easily justifiable shootings of said people on drugs? If so........heyyyyy, not a bad racket.

No. Unfortunately what it probably means is more injured police officers trying to fight these assholes when they're tweaked out and feeling no pain.

Same here seeing alot more heroin use than before, more thefts, the domestic's have not increased too much though, surprisingly.

We had a guy here lost his job and went on a stabbing spree - with steak knives...

WTF?

I wonder why the stupid can't learn. There are so many lessons that cater to them

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VCDnR6Px-co"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VCDnR6Px-co" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Glad no one else was hurt. Shame those folks were put out of their homes because of one stupid asshole.

Years ago, after serving as an MP at Bragg, I made the decision that I wasn't cut out for Law Enforcement. Twenty five years later...I'm positive I used sound judgment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mac the knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad no one else was hurt. Shame those folks were put out of their homes because of one stupid asshole.

Years ago, after serving as an MP at Bragg, I made the decision that I wasn't cut out for Law Enforcement. Twenty five years later...I'm positive I used sound judgment. </div></div>

Wish I'd have been that wise 12 years ago...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mac the knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad no one else was hurt. Shame those folks were put out of their homes because of one stupid asshole.

Years ago, after serving as an MP at Bragg, I made the decision that I wasn't cut out for Law Enforcement. Twenty five years later...I'm positive I used sound judgment. </div></div>

Wish I'd have been that wise 12 years ago... </div></div>

Hey. If it wasn't for suckers...I mean dedicated folks like You, the druggies would run amok.
grin.gif

I just wish all of them would take a long dive into a (deep?) pond like that one. It might take care of a couple issues all at once.

Josh

Sounds like darwinism at its best...and everyone gets rich except his insurance company.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ...jumps into the pond 25 feet away. He never came up and the fire department pulled his carcass out of the water 30 minutes later 10' from where he jumped in. </div></div>

He'll never do that again.
Cool, Great story. Happy ending.
Thanks