• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ok how about "KONUS" SCOPES

TJM

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2009
These are Italian made and seem durable but don't know anything about them . Also to get a IR or not ?

Re: ok how about "KONUS" SCOPES

And you felt the need to start a whole new thread about this.... why?

and you felt the need to ask ......why ?

konus is cheap italian -greek crap it sucks , IR, well........it aint no nightforce

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MINK45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and you felt the need to ask ......why ? </div></div>

Careful newbie....Take my advice dont upset the salts...They will make your time here short and very unpleasent...Im just saying..

I would say that if you're looking for a nice scope at a good price, the Nikon Buckmaster is solid, as are the Super Sniper offerings from SFWA.

Own a Konus M30, works very well. Sitting on top of a M700 in .223. Had a year or so, no troubles.

The Konus M30 scopes are made in China. They are well made for the money and have nice glass that's a step above the Millett TRS & LRS Buck Gold scopes that are in the same price range.

Most of the scopes have positive click turrets but have 1/8" clicks. The 4.5-16x40 is the best one in my opinion. Konus USA has a excellent no questions asked lifetime replacement guarantee. They will even send a call tag to have the scope picked up, you pay nothing. I would like to see them come out with a tactical Mil/Mil FFP scope with the same glass and in the same price range. They would clean up.

GC