• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OK I'm like WTF is this shit?

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Brown resupply truck showed up an dumped 150lbs of shit off, in 6 boxes. I'm like I did not order anything like this? I look at the label my address, ok looking deeper shows a bud had it shipped to me. Damn what a nice guy, 22lr some 9mm 45acp an 308 man this guys GTG in my book. about 45 minutes after buster brown leaves I get a call from him. Answering I say Man thinks,....he cuts me off asking did I get his ammo shipment. Yea I got some ammo,....why did you have it sent to me? About that time here comes Fed-ex I ask you have a Fed-ex coming as well,...yea is it there as well, it's about to be it's coming up the drive right now. Why is this shit coming to me?? You told your wife, WHAT??? He told his wife he ordered it for me,....he dosen't have the balls to tell her the truth,... I guess? WTF is wrong with people that they have to lie to their spouse's these days?

I have a ammo shipment due, should I let my wife know?
She's quite capable of ordering her own, besides our calibers are not compatible.

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt and DIBBS
I would be calling that delivery christmas or a good day love getting heavy ammo supply days They make me want to dance and sing sing sing lol

Depends on how good a 'bud' he is.
After he picks this shit up, he and I are done,... If he would have ask prior I might have give him more credit, but never even asking fuck that! If he will lie to his spouse about this,..to me,... he will lie about anything. I don't want to be around those types at all.

That does seem a bit odd. As far as I'm concerned I can spend my money any way I please. The wife agrees with that philosophy. In fact she usually encourages me to buy more toys than I do and even sneaked a new dirt bike under the Christmas tree. Last week I told her I was thinking about adding a JP 308 gas gun to the safe and she said why wait, go buy it!

Brown resupply truck showed up an dumped 150lbs of shit off, in 6 boxes. I'm like I did not order anything like this? I look at the label my address, ok looking deeper shows a bud had it shipped to me. Damn what a nice guy, 22lr some 9mm 45acp an 308 man this guys GTG in my book. about 45 minutes after buster brown leaves I get a call from him. Answering I say Man thinks,....he cuts me off asking did I get his ammo shipment. Yea I got some ammo,....why did you have it sent to me? About that time here comes Fed-ex I ask you have a Fed-ex coming as well,...yea is it there as well, it's about to be it's coming up the drive right now. Why is this shit coming to me?? You told your wife, WHAT??? He told his wife he ordered it for me,....he dosen't have the balls to tell her the truth,... I guess? WTF is wrong with people that they have to lie to their spouse's these days?

Charge him a storage fee every hour that stuff sits on your property.

So here is my question for you Gunfighter, how was telling his wife that he ordered it "for you" going to make things any better at home?

I'm assuming she would see the bill, and then there is going to be no check from you coming back to pay the bill so is she somehow not okay with him buying it for him but okay with giving huge extravagant gifts to his buddies?

Seems to me that he's trading her wanting to hit him over the head with the frying pan for her wanting to give him the "clip".

If it was just her not seeing the delivery, he could have easily had it held at the local UPS or FedEx parcel location or store for him to pick up.

After he picks this shit up, he and I are done,... If he would have ask prior I might have give him more credit, but never even asking fuck that! If he will lie to his spouse about this,..to me,... he will lie about anything. I don't want to be around those types at all.

A little inconsiderate to not even ask prior to ordering. And if he is a real friend at least one of those boxes is yours. Or you have to ask what it's worth to him for his wife to not find out.

Man, why the fuck even get married? My wife knew exactly what she was marrying into as did I with her. I do exactly what I want, how I want, and when I want. So does she. I couldn't imagine dealing with any of that other bs.

Sold a rifle to an acquaintance of mine last year. He hid it from his wife like he was buying a summer home for his mistress.

Can't stand to go anywhere with him. 5 minutes after he walks in she's blowing up his phone and it doesn't stop till he leaves. I told him next time she asks when he's going to be home, I told him to tell her "when you hear the fucking door slam shut, you'll know I'm home". He lives like he's an 8 year old girl and no one understands why.

Why is this shit coming to me?? You told your wife, WHAT??? He told his wife he ordered it for me,....he dosen't have the balls to tell her the truth,... I guess? WTF is wrong with people that they have to lie to their spouse's these days?
I wouldn't take a cut. I'd make an honest man of him and keep it all. The next thing you know his wife will be asking for the money you owe them for ammo. Then she can come get it and he can explain to her that she has his balls in her purse.

Remember the joke? When I die I hope my wife doesn't sell my guns for what I TOLD her I paid for them.

So here is my question for you Gunfighter, how was telling his wife that he ordered it "for you" going to make things any better at home?

I'm assuming she would see the bill, and then there is going to be no check from you coming back to pay the bill so is she somehow not okay with him buying it for him but okay with giving huge extravagant gifts to his buddies?

Seems to me that he's trading her wanting to hit him over the head with the frying pan for her wanting to give him the "clip".

If it was just her not seeing the delivery, he could have easily had it held at the local UPS or FedEx parcel location or store for him to pick up.

I'm not much for betting, but I'd place a 20 on a bet here.
He's gonna tell her he bought it for you and then in six months he'll tell her you haven't paid him back and don't intend to.

I was just going to say this,you're smart for not getting caught up in HIS bullshit.
I had something like this happen to me and it didn't end well.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
He's got his shit, and most likely I will never hear from his ass ever again. I doubt he would walk the same side of the street if he seen me. Sometimes you just have to get the point across where they have no issue understanding it,... When I ask what days his wife was home, I thought he was going to cry as his body language told it all,... Even though I don't know where he lives, no one is hard to find these days,...

Remember the joke? When I die I hope my wife doesn't sell my guns for what I TOLD her I paid for them.
My qife told me the other day that if I die first she's gonna sell all my shit and live the good life . I told her party on . Seriouslu though , the boy gets my Win Stealth 7mm Rem Mag and my 45 at least .

I was just going to say this,you're smart for not getting caught up in HIS bullshit.
I had something like this happen to me and it didn't end well.

Word... I don't like surprise anythings, especially shit that requires me to play damage control and shit that I was never even involved with in the first place.

By the way, OP's friend had pulled one of the ultimate cuck moves. I don't know if I can even call myself a real man at all if I ever did something like that. And we do not live in a vacuum. What is to keep the detailed account of this embarrassing shit from circulating to other members of HIS social and family circle???

ETA: If you cannot even communicate maturely and properly with your spouse, someone who you are sharing your most intimate life with, what is the fucking point of staying together??? That sounds like slow suicide by stress to me.
smiley_freak.gif

“Friend” you don’t know where he lives?
150# of ammo is a lot?

Hmmm.......
Nope because I think I used the word bud, not Friend. I know where all my friends live save one, but could find his place w/o issue. A bud is different, I have many of those that I know an worked with, over the years in the field. This asshole, I worked on his shit in the field for over 15 years, but have never/would never call him a friend. All my Friends would bring their own shovels an Lime if need be,... well save a hand full that would bring their own backhoes,...LOL

Reactions: RTH1800

The pussification of Men is how we got here.

Seems these Cucks are too scared of mommy or they are poor and should t be buying things they can’t afford.

86 said friend and keep the ammo.

Your buddy is a pussy, pure and simple.
Tell the fuck to grow some Balz. ?

What Ammo?

Yup, that'd be me: "what truck?"

What a dishonest pussy. We get a separate check at work for all our holidays with the last pay period in November. It's a significant check and I'm disgusted with the one guy that thinks it's funny that his wife doesn't know he gets it. I told him that I hope she's banging someone else.

Reactions: HayStax
Real men have died in WW2. We are what's left.

Yep that’s a wise move.

If a man’s woman doesn’t understand why stock piles of gun food is imperative then it’s time for a man to start the re-education process for his woman. Mine just now finally had the face palming moment when all this death virus started. Some of the best words I think I’ve ever heard my woman say when the panic started “ you predicted this shit 10 years ago” and then what almost made me tear up after she went full blown tin foil hat “ I’m turning into you”...
My wife use to give me the "stink-eye", when it came to my "hobby", it was never about the money, but, when it came to the "food", she would ask, "are you sure, you need all this?". So when this shit kicked-off, and her FB friends, the News, etc., was all the talk, she then "understood". Mac

Reactions: 308pirate and Dpp
In hindsight, you should have refused both deliveries. Let him sort it out. Fuk 'em.

He's got his shit, and most likely I will never hear from his ass ever again. I doubt he would walk the same side of the street if he seen me. Sometimes you just have to get the point across where they have no issue understanding it,... When I ask what days his wife was home, I thought he was going to cry as his body language told it all,... Even though I don't know where he lives, no one is hard to find these days,...
What a pussy! Is he married to Rhonda rousey
by the way?

• Haha
Reactions: Dpp
I think Gunfighter handled it about right. I'm not going to take the mans (???) stuff or refuse shipment and cause him a bunch of trouble. I'm going to talk to him so that he knows where we stand.

My Wife and I discuss finances and we both know where we stand. Neither of us ask if we can buy something. We both just know if its a good time or not, without asking or telling.

Only four times where it's acceptable to lie to your wife:
  1. No honey, you're not getting fat.
  2. Dinner tasted great.
  3. You're not getting old.
  4. She's not prettier than you.
Neither of us have to justify any purchases to each other. We have our budget and get paid into and pay out of our joint account for everything, and our own jobs that pay pretty much equal, both have jobs with pension plans and have our own 401k accounts we put into each payday that we never even see. All bills are paid before we buy a single thing, we're both very sensible in what we buy afterwards, extra money at the end of the pay period is set aside for additional savings (that are all pre-designated for their outcome as well), repeat next paycheck.

The only hidden purchases from each other involve gifts they will eventually know about anyhow. Shit, I've told her I'm saving for gun shit when really I'm saving for a big ticket jewelry item for her, because the first one I don't get the stink-eye for spending a lot of money on, but the second I do.

Honesty and communication go a very long ways in any relationship, and diamonds always boomerang back into high end optics.