• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OK Seattle, let's focus on what's really important

She may have a point. We should not blame the Kung Flu on people just because of their race.

What a useless police chief.

It's nearing serious civil unrest and they worry about name calling like it was grade school.
The differance is kids in school have no civil rights in libtard wonderland.

Somehow in dipshit liberal land it makes sense to plug up 911 lines and operators because someone's feeling are hurt over words when a person that is dying may need real medical assistance.

FUCKING WOW

I think the movie Idiocracy was just scratching the surface

Have a pandemic going on, needles in the street, lots of crime because of the homeless and addicts, and the chief is worried about , to a degree, hurt feelers and words. I don't advocate racism, but believe that efforts would be better spent elsewhere. Is she up for re-election and trying to get headlines? Why not enforce social distancing. Okay cynical bastard out...

Before reading the linked article, I guessed this had to do with slurs against Asians. Reading the article, I saw I was right. Then the article goes on to say the slurs are made in reference to the COVID-19 virus originating in China. (!!!). I would have guessed that thought would not have made it into reporting from Seattle. The article concluded by pointing out that the Bill of Rights protects a person's right to say unpleasant things. Good for Fox News! Telling it like it is in the face of Seattle newsspeak.

So, if I was an annoyed Seattle resident, i can see me buying a few trac phones with cash, and while easing around in my Subaru, with my new purple hairdo, with coexist stickers, calling and raising hell about dat dam racist...... different phone every 10 minutes off different towers.
Hmmm...

Sure they had their thing with the statues hurting their feelings then the scary clown then, and then and now WOW what a bunch of PUSSIES we have here in the USA any more.
Name any of the early settlers that didn't go through this, it doesn't matter that we grew up in tough times and went through all sorts of shit but WAIT that was well before we got all this Education and knowledge.
Now we have feelings and all that Pussy stuff.. GROW the FUCK up you whimpy bastards of our third world cities

With any luck the 911 operator will give them directions to a "safe space" at the bottom of the ocean.
There are now signs up in the concourses at SeaTac airport directing people to safe spaces if the should feel the need. IIRC, there are aslo Port of Seattle Police signs saying essentially the same thing as the head Seattle cop.

Don't forget to CRY that always helps, and if you tell them it happened more than once … SHIT will hit the fan I'm sure

I figure all boomers are assholes, but not all assholes are boomers.
Or was that whisky and bourbon?

I forget.

Circa 1958

So if someone calls me "boomer" I can report them to the authorities?
Definitely. Both Boomers are from protected classes.
Boomer.jpg

Boomer2.jpg

Boomer is just a derogatory remark to elicit a response from assholes like me
By a bunch of virtue signaling pussys.

I'm above that sort of thing.

I believe in short and sweet.

Fuck Her.

It is what these people wanted. Let them have it. Just like the people in California wanting to buy firearms for protection. FUCK THEM!

Meanwhile the child judge of Harris County in TX wants to release 1100 inmates from lockup. I’m sure all they want to do is girl racial slurs

Reactions: Snuby642
@Sixfivesavage

Baby Boomers: Baby boomers were born between 1944 and 1964. They're current between 55-75 years old (76 million in U.S.)Jul 29, 2019

Boomers are generally the assholes that built everything you enjoy.

Thanks for asking.

I know what a baby boomer is, never heard of just boomer. I guess that's the obvious connotation but there was no connection in my head. I assume it's the ass hats in my generation or the next youngest that came up with that one.

Whew, just made the cut...born in '43. Wait what does that make me? Go ahead, I can take all of your insults. ☠

Older than dirt doesn't sound so bad .

If you're kids keep reminding you that you are old as shit.

Skillman wok closed ?
Since primarily a take out dilivery service wtf.

How in hell can I get my chicken flied lice now or my sez one beef nudals.

Was a primary delivery treat for us.

Oh and the susi place was boarded up. Thats Japanese so double wtf?

Good luck getting help if you are white and being abused, assaulted or attacked by minorities. Social justice is not actually justice when administered by the hate mongering racist leftists of America.

When the left talks about "tolerance" you need to remember how Democrats treated Jews when they ran Germany in the 1930's and 40's.

Reactions: Snuby642