• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OK?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    'Dragon girl' spends $120k on body modifications - 'I hated the ...

There is something wrong when This, hates itself and turns itself into:

1603818940435.png

Becomes this:

Woman spends $120K on body modifications to morph into a 'blue eyes white dragon'

listen, i love me a good tasteful tattoo on a chick.....especially if its well fitting and accentuates curves and all that shit.

but when you look like the female Post Malone.....thats a no-go.

fuck, when you are a 10, you dont need enhancement.....leave yo damn self alone.....thats like putting an autozone chrome pieces on a Ferrari...

I have known some good looking women that were just 110% fucking tired of shit bag dudes hitting on them constantly because they looked good. They would dress badly, mess up their hair, wear baggy clothes, try to hide, sometimes worked and sometimes didn't

Could be she just has some sort of mental illness

Could be her way of saying I hate being an attractive female leave me the fuck alone, I don't like dudes but want to fuck iguanas instead

I am sure there is story

Reactions: ChadChadson
    I have known some good looking women that were just 110% fucking tired of shit bag dudes hitting on them constantly because they looked good. They would dress badly, mess up their hair, wear baggy clothes, try to hide, sometimes worked and sometimes didn't

listen man, it sounds crazy but i can tell you from personal experience, being attractive is fucking tiring....it got so bad for me that i couldnt walk down the street without random women coming up and trying to bang me....theres only so much fine ass a man can take, christ im not a machine.....

for that reason and that reason alone i decided to get fat and go bald.....finally a man has some peace.

Last edited:
    And of course there will be the inevitable:

Its Trump's fault I cant get a job."

o_O

Reactions: MCHOG
    What a fucking scumbag

3D25F7B3-E75B-48F4-B4F2-268C318A6110.png

Well, let’s have a look here:
    I see an upside down cross, “666”, a serpent around the eye, and a nice blistered cold sore. I’m guessing that she doesn’t want God telling her what to do with her body.

I would also be willing to bet that in her chosen circles the latter look garners more attention than the former. Although the ripe herpes argues well, that attention isn’t a good thing. Without repentance, counseling or religious, I don’t love her odds of seeing 60.

I’m all for not judging a book by its cover, but she looks like someone who could get raped in the street by Biden, and still vote for him.

...somewhere a guy who spends his days watching Rob Zombie movies and dropping LSD is looking for his true love....there really is someone for everyone.

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    Sometimes mental illness is hard to see. Sometimes......

The hard to see ones are the REALLY terrifying ones, because their behaviors are unpredictable... Over 20 people got shoved off subway platforms into the path of oncoming trains in the last year in NYC, with 18 fatalities. All of those were random attacks, with the assailants giving off absolutely no verbal or behavioral cues before suddenly going berserk...

Now the ones that strut and shamble around like zombies, mumbling and cursing and shouting at imaginary foes... THOSE are easy to spot and keep a far distance from. One piece of NYC wisdom is that when a subway train pulls into the station and all of the cars are occupied by similar numbers of passengers, but there is one or two bizarrely empty ones, AVOID those. Those cars are empty for a reason. Step inside one and you will find out why. If you are lucky, you may be in one of the newer trains (R160-R162-R179), where the doors between the cars move freely and you can walk to another unit quickly. If you are unlucky, you might be in one of the older 1970s-1990s trains (R46-R68), where the doors at the end of the cars are locked and you will have to share the car with whoever else is in there until the train reaches the next stop...
    smiley_smartass.gif

Different from....

View attachment 7455924

How?

At least Jenner realized a potential before he shot himself in the dick.

This chick trashed her future.

60 years ago, these folks would find themselves in straight jackets and padded cells where measures were taken to prevent them from hurting anybody else in society... Today, they seem to be ideal candidates for DAs and other positions of power in our political and legislative system... Just to show how far and how extensive this gangrenous rot that is leftist ideology have spread into the fabric of society...
    smiley_freak.gif

That THING in the bottom picture in OP's post is NOT the beautiful young woman in the top anymore. That is all that needs to be said.

Reactions: MtnCreek
    60 years ago, these folks would find themselves in straight jackets and padded cells where measures were taken to prevent them from hurting anybody else in society... Today, they seem to be ideal candidates for DAs and other positions of power in our political and legislative system... Just to show how far and how extensive this gangrenous rot that is leftist ideology have spread into the fabric of society...
    smiley_freak.gif

That THING in the bottom picture in OP's post is NOT the beautiful young woman in the top anymore. That is all that needs to be said.

I dont give a rats ass what they do.

Just dont bitch about it if someone says "Nah, not going to hire you" or "Nah, cant serve you in my restaurant, you are kind of disturbing."

Live your decision.

I dont give a rats ass what they do.

Just dont bitch about it if someone says "Nah, not going to hire you" or "Nah, cant serve you in my restaurant, you are kind of disturbing."

Live your decision.

Yep. Like these specimens here... These memes have been around since the Internet was so young that it's surface was still molten from leftover asteroid bombardment and it's atmosphere was still mostly methane and CO2...

BraGjTnJiTb2UuOH1Z3zZow2SBPeAy5b_lg.jpg

38cbqn.jpg

Could be she just has some sort of mental illness

Could be her way of saying I hate being an attractive female leave me the fuck alone, I don't like dudes but want to fuck iguanas instead

I am sure there is story
    I bet Joe Biden would still hit on her.

Last edited:
    Come on guys, It's what's on the inside that matters....

which makes me wonder what the important parts look like?

Is it still pink or did she dye that blue also?

Reactions: Tokay444
    She's going to have to earn a lot of .25 tokens on Chaturebate, the only place she'll be able to work, to make back the $120k she spent mutilating herself.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Come on guys, It's what's on the inside that matters....

which makes me wonder what the important parts look like?

Is it still pink or did she dye that blue also?
    She looks like, what's on the inside could be aids, hepatitis, clap, and God only knows what else.

She's going to have to earn a lot of .25 tokens on Chaturebate, the only place she'll be able to work, to make back the $120k she spent mutilating herself.

$120,000 to become a fucking freak...

Yeah... Take a minute and let that sink in for a bit...

$120,000 can purchase EIGHT GM6-Lynx .50 BMG rifles...

GM6_6.jpg

I hope whichever tattoo and piercing artist(s) who worked on her and took her money is a Patriot and gunnie and uses that money to buy themselves some really cool toys and a lot of ammo...

$120,000 to become a fucking freak...

Yeah... Take a minute and let that sink in for a bit...

$120,000 can purchase EIGHT GM6-Lynx .50 BMG rifles...

GM6_6.jpg

I hope whichever tattoo and piercing artist(s) who worked on her and took her money is a Patriot and gunnie and uses that money to buy themselves some really cool toys and a lot of ammo...
    Or four hundred-twenty $500.00 a night hookers that don't look like tattoo'd freaks. Let that sink in.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    its like something you see in the shadows and want to beat on it with a stick till it goes away. God that is terrible.