• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Old People. Everywhere

I'm with Gunfighter in believing that the young asswipes posting their joys at older people dying are in fact those fucking loser relatives lining up for their "fair share" of those same elderly folks life's work. How stupid will those losers feel when Granny leaves her money to her fucking cat because that cat is the only decent thing in the family once she is gone.
I’m not happy about anyone dying. Except commies and maybe statists.

If we have whole states on lockdown is it too much to ask that the people most at risk try and avoid catching it instead of doing the opposite?

I wonder if those of you who bitch about the old guy ever think about what they've gone through.
I would think some of you bitching have and are serving this great Nation, so this is something for you all to think about. When you've wore your uniform, has anyone come up to you and spit on it and you, have you ever had to blow a wall out to escape a human wave or even know what a human wave is.
I don't care who you are or which uniform you wear, what would you do if someone didn't thank you for your service called all sorts of names for serving this great country we live in. I'm proud of you no matter what your feelings are about us old guys not being spring chickens any more, but your days are coming and I hope your kids aren't going speak of you the way you talk about the OLD GUY.

you old fucking coot

Wow. I haven’t seen Hide members turn on each other like in this thread. The arguing here, among people of similar interests, is the forum version of wrestling over the last roll of shit-paper...where hysteria is inherent in their actions.

This is America... people make their own decisions. I’m not yet in the “old people” category, and god-willing I’ll make it there eventually.... but I definitely won’t have someone telling me how to behave because I’m old.

When the government goes from 3 civilian workers to 1 gov. worker to what we have now of over 1 civilian to 10 Fed. employee --- that should tell you who's done the damage to this country.
People who want a job and all but don't want to actually work for what they get.
Welfare is not the only bad thing we have in this country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenworks
Why all of a sudden is the hide getting all these liberal drag queen trolls?
It happens every election cycle.
Every forum that’s filled with “normal” people will all of a sudden be a target for the leftist trolls and the propaganda they are paid to spew. Then after the election cycle you never see another post from them.

lol if y’all calling me a liberal troll.
Who posted this originally?
Who didn't respond,
For quite awhile?
If the shoe fits, deal with it.
I might be older than you, and experienced things that you haven't if If could help you I would.
If you think I'm old talk to my parents,
Thankfully they are still alive, my mother just went through emergency surgery, other wise she would be dead, ask her if she agrees with some of the shit that has been posted here is rational?, if you were so inclined I would suggest ear pro cause you are going to hear shit that would make a Marine cringe.
Same woman would take us kids to the what was called the old folks home, we were not related, nor knew anyone there, why she did that I know now and I appreciate that, I actually had a good time.
Also had the the rare pleasure of knowing two of my great grandmothers born in the 1880s and 1890s.
They survived more shit than we can even fathom.

It's pretty eye opening how many younger people in modern society openly want people to die so they can get their stuff and are crowing about how if we can only get rid of the older then I can get more stuff for me.

But make no mistake, this is not a coincidence. What you are seeing is the end result of decades of Communist/Atheist/Eliteist propaganda finally rearing it's evil head without any disguise.

This is before you get into toxic chemicals and the build up of things in people's bodies that start to badly affect you as you get older.

revising my statement about bullet to head! Not meaning we won’t to shoot you but putting you in the same thought that you have of old people. Bet when you get old, you wouldn’t like what you said to happen to you! That’s what I’m meaning by the statement,

Last edited:
Deer sniper, I like most of your post but this ones bullshit! Ryan’scott. Let us know when u retire so we can put a bullet in your head! Seeing as that’s the way you want for old people!

"A bullet in your head"......nice! I'm sure no one will report this comment. I'm not a tattle tell, but I would probably revise that statement.

That's just about the most ignorant thing I have read today. It isn't the old farts that are running around with carts full of ass wipe and dog food. Around here, it's the 55+ crowd that shake their heads in disgust about how an entire nation can go crazy over night.
Speaking of which, what the fuck is it with the dog food? Was in Costco on Monday to get a few things and it seemed like half the carts had between 2 and 5 huge sacks of dog food in them.

Speaking of which, what the fuck is it with the dog food? Was in Costco on Monday to get a few things and it seemed like half the carts had between 2 and 5 huge sacks of dog food in them.

You want to make sure your dogs are well fed, it's important, they are part of your family.

Reactions: Nik H
Long ago it was common for some people to store dog/animal food. Most will not eat it until starving, but it will keep you alive. Know many a person that kept had some in their rides when traveling in unknown areas.

"A bullet in your head"......nice! I'm sure no one will report this comment. I'm not a tattle tell, but I would probably revise that statement.

That wasnt a threat. That was a metaphoric response. Perhaps mildly sardonic, edging to sarcastic, perhaps appropriate to the initial post toward which it was directed. It might have been blunt enough to hurt pussified feelings, but no offense was intended.

Last edited:
What the titty fuck is going on here?
I agree. Puzzling.
I don’t understand the unbridled hatred for different ages. Lot of wrong information out there.
As to old people being out and about, not here. Other than in the grocery store I don’t see them anywhere.
On the news though, I do see groups of young people cluttering the beaches in Florida.

I wonder if these same opinions would be out there if the mortality curve on this hammered the 45 and under group. I can’t see “the old people” posting death wishes for younger people.

And @RyanScott your statement is reprehensible. Enough said. Karma has a way of dealing with people who think as you seem to.

This got dramatic quickly. Is a symptom of COVID-19 extreme emotional sensitivity, because if so it would appear that it has spread throughout this forum already. This all seems like better time spent dry firing. Unfortunately for me, I am one of the .33% of my office that declined the invitation to telework and no guns allowed in federal buildings so i'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Reactions: Dewey7271
RE: Corona beer. I tried it once, with and without the piece of garbage they stick in it. Horrible stuff. I was told that one has to acquire a taste for it, just like Coors beer.
Well if one has to acquire a taste for it, then it must not have tasted good in the first place!!!
I guess people who take crap can get used to anything if taken long enough.

Sad how much "all about me" there is in this thread.

Old people "I paid my dues, damn well will do what I want."
Young people, "we are staying home to protect these leeches. Should just kill'em all so we can go back to normal lives."

Tough times tend to make even the normally smart people... well, stupid and selfish.

Sad how much "all about me" there is in this thread.

Old people "I paid my dues, damn well will do what I want."
Young people, "we are staying home to protect these leeches. Should just kill'em all so we can go back to normal lives."

Tough times tend to make even the normally smart people... well, stupid and selfish.

Tough times bring out what easy times make easy to conceal behind a bland facade.

People show their true colors then. What's that Frank Outlaw saying Lowlight has as his signature......

Reactions: Snipe260
Tough times bring out what easy times make easy to conceal behind a bland facade.

People show their true colors then. What's that Frank Outlaw saying Lowlight has as his signature......

There might be some wisdom in that, but I also think one has to be careful not use a persons ability to handle ambiguity gracefully as the sole indicator of a persons true character.

For example I'm handling being out of work for the first time since I was 14 years old fairly well (laid off due to the scare). Hell, I even think that losing a few months of pay to potentially save lives is a worth while trade off. Just don't be fooled into thinking I'm some bleeding heart nice guy. Instead a quick search of my post history, if you don't already know me, during non-tough times more clearly indicates I'm really just another ordinary jackass.

Heres my take...1/2 of the old fuckers in nursing homes have syphilis, whats a cold gonna do?

I brought my wife to meet a gramma that was raised in SD, during our visit she starting bringing in pics of her childhood with her dad fighting Indians in their frontyard.
It was not only cool to see pics of what earlier people to the west had to go through but how hard a life they really had compared to us now.

While the whole economy is getting screwed to save the old people, where are they? All over the roads, quick marts, groups of them sitting outside a cigar shop together etc. f them. If anyone should be subject to a restrictive quarantine it should be them. But nope the damn kids get to pay for their poor decisions once again

1584726877249.png

Yesterday on the TV News they showed some beaches in FL and other places packed full of young college aged Boomer Haters playing fuck fuck, volleyball and other fun shit on Spring Break after they had been warned not to congregate and keep their distance from others.
They didn't listen and think they are invincible.
How many of them take home a case of Chinese Flu as well as Bottle Flu and various kinds of STDs when they return?
They aren't returning to College or University as those are all closed so they are going home to Mom and Dad's place to give it to them.
What a bunch of worthless Punks they are IMHO. Boomer Haters but maybe those Boomers are helping to pay for their education.

I hope they all have the Clap or something like it and it hurts to piss and they can't get in to the Dr. as the Doctors are all too busy taking care of more critical things, and if they did get the Chinese Flu, triage them to the bottom of the list as they didn't listen and need to reap what they have sown.
Just my thoughts for today. FM

My 21 y/o Grandson Patrick and I are working together in the garage and shop to realize several projects of mutual benefit. Sounds like the OP would be incapable of such cooperation.

IMHO, the OP has fallen for the pablum of identity politics, setting 'different' factions against each other. I'm simply too busy getting on with my life to be listening to this brand of Bull Shite.

The OP is hereby ignored (actually, ignored again). Others may find this approach equally appropriate.

Greg

A lot of grandparents are out foraging supplies for thier kids and grandkids
so they are not exposed and or can stay at work.

Assuming it is a recreational trip is just being an ass.

Probably none of the ones bitching have resupplied anyone except themselves.

My 30 year old son and wife are out delusionaly shopping at 2pm on a friday. Lol

Some of yous guys are either senile or have early stages of dimentia if you can see the disconnect between:
Shutting down large portions of the economy to “save the most vulnerable (elderly)”
And
Elderly running around everywhere instead of self quarantining or at least staying a couple feet away from people

Reactions: M8541Reaper
A lot of grandparents are out foraging supplies for thier kids and grandkids
so they are not exposed and or can stay at work.

Assuming it is a recreational trip is just being an ass.

Probably none of the ones bitching have resupplied anyone except themselves.

My 30 year old son and wife are out delusionaly shopping at 2pm on a friday. Lol

12 of them on outdoor furniture at a cigar shop or a group bsing at a convienence store is recreational

Some of yous guys are either senile or have early stages of dimentia if you can see the disconnect between:
Shutting down large portions of the economy to “save the most vulnerable (elderly)”
And
Elderly running around everywhere instead of self quarantining or at least staying a couple feet away from people

They are going to commit everyone to their homes within 2 weeks anyway, simply because people are severely disconnected from reality.

The more they spread it now the harder the hammer is going to fall.

Trump asked nicely but people choose not to listen.

Reactions: skinney_7
Everyone that wants to roll the dice and live normal thru this should be free to do so. They can sign a waiver agreeing not to receive any supporting care for any ailment should they test positive for the virus at the time their care is needed.

Those that want to isolate should be able to do so as well. Until herd immunity is built up by the previously mentioned, and this thing becomes less contagious.

I’m not signing shit, I’ll take my chances living instead of hiding in my abode ordering all my stuff on line being afraid of the boogie man...

Reactions: Zeroit
While the whole economy is getting screwed to save the old people, where are they? All over the roads, quick marts, groups of them sitting outside a cigar shop together etc. f them.

If anyone should be subject to a restrictive quarantine it should be them. But nope the damn kids get to pay for their poor decisions once again

If this post was written in sarcasm then carry on, if not GFY punk...

oh, Then what are you doing out and about? Hypocrite much.

Last edited: