• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Old School Berenger Movie

jawa

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2010
TX
So last night I was browsing for a good movie online and I came across a movie I did not know existed... "Sniper" with Tom Berenger, made in 1993 or 94. It was pretty good I think for an older movie. Has anyone else ever seen this movie?

Re: Old School Berenger Movie

He was great in Platoon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So last night I was browsing for a good movie online and I came across a movie I did not know existed... "Sniper" with Tom Berenger, made in 1993 or 94. It was pretty good I think for an older movie. Has anyone else ever seen this movie? </div></div>

It is a must see movie before owning a rifle with a scope.

It should be the first installment of Frank's Online Training.

If you watch <span style="font-style: italic">Sniper</span> as well as the sequels to it, and <span style="font-style: italic">Shooter</span>, the U.S. Army Sniper School will send you a certificate which will add the B4 Additional Skill Identifier to your resume.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you watch <span style="font-style: italic">Sniper</span> as well as the sequels to it, and <span style="font-style: italic">Shooter</span>, the U.S. Army Sniper School will send you a certificate which will add the B4 Additional Skill Identifier to your resume.
</div></div>

Good point Lindy. jawa, the thread starter should also email Captain KickAss here on the Hide and ask him to send you a copy of his training materials.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you watch <span style="font-style: italic">Sniper</span> as well as the sequels to it, and <span style="font-style: italic">Shooter</span>, the U.S. Army Sniper School will send you a certificate which will add the B4 Additional Skill Identifier to your resume.
</div></div>

Hey Lindy, what do you get for watching Sniper II and The Marine ? CIA merit badge?
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So last night I was browsing for a good movie online and I came across a movie I did not know existed... "Sniper" with Tom Berenger, made in 1993 or 94. It was pretty good I think for an older movie. Has anyone else ever seen this movie? </div></div>

Actually, no I hadn't. Thanks for bringing this up and suggesting it. As all of us on this brand new forum are all 14 years old, and just got home from school, we need lots of valuable suggestions such as this to wile away the time before mommy and daddy get home.

What trouble can we get into, that has never been done before?

Hey, did you know that you can put a Mentos into a Mountain Dew bottle, and it turns into a flashlight? Way cool, give it a try.

--how's that for satire?

Um..."Sniper IV" starts shooting in South Africa soon.

hated it makes my stomach roll just thinking about it...

I saw Sniper in the theater and I'm still trying to figure out how to get my money back from that one.

I liked him in Last of the Dogmen and remembered it being a good movie. Then I saw it again the other day and the story just didn't play the same all these years later. He's an actor that I've always liked, but Sniper and some of his other movies aren't Top 100 best written movies of all time. Take them for what they were at the time of release... I still like his movies.