• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Omaha Outdoors Online Vendor

Jigstick

“What’s the matter colonel sanders….chicken?”
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Pittsburgh PA
    Has anybody ordered from this vendor before? They have an item in stock that’s been impossible to find anywhere. I placed an order. I also called their contact number to see if I could actually talk to a living human...and I actually was able too. And they confirmed the product is in stock.
    But google searches about this place are about 75% positive.

Good to hear that. Can’t believe they had what I needed in stock. I’ll feel better when it ships

Hate leaving these, but I personally had a bad experience with Omaha outdoors when ordering a TBAC 22. I called ahead before placing the order, to make sure they did have it in stock. Was informed they did, so I went ahead and placed the order.

Waited 2 weeks and it still wasn’t shipped to my SOT. Called them up and was told they were waiting on the form 3.

2 more weeks went by, can still wasn’t shipped. Called and was given the same answer as before.

After a total of 5 weeks I called them one last time to check up on the order. Same answer of waiting on the form 3. I asked them to provide me or my SOT with the can’s Serial Number, and that was promptly shut down by Omaha’s SOT manager. I asked him to cancel my order and he complied with zero hesitation.

Personally, I believe there was some fuckery afoot with my order, but I had my money back within 3 days. I hope you have better luck than I did.

I just received an Eotech EXPS3-4 from them that no one else had in stock. No issues at all.

Unfortunately I will be posting it in the for sale section soon as I have decided to run just the single MOA dot instead.

Order shipped. Can’t believe they had a Radian ADAC lower receiver in stock. Hot diggity dog!!