• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OMG! This Ninja Training Video Is Serious.

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
He sword fights, does ninja water training, dresses up like a samurai in armor and rides a horse around a lawn, he throws white powder and tries to disappear. AND he is looking for people to pay money to train with him (maybe) and camp for 3 days in the woods.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHgg4U6oiXI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHgg4U6oiXI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: OMG! This Ninja Training Video Is Serious.

It would be easer to just fuckin shoot him

Did you see his stealthy crawl out of the water? He is truly a master.
laugh.gif
Doesn't seem to solid on his schedule of events, though.

2:45 is awesome. Ninja creeping out of the water in broad daylight.

Man, that shit is CLASSIC. I felt sorry for the horse. I've never seen an animal look that embarrassed by its owner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, that shit is CLASSIC. I felt sorry for the horse. <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">I've never seen an animal look that embarrassed by its own</span>er.</span> </div></div>

Post of the week. LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SoulCapacitor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have to say that is the star wars kid all grown up now.
LMAO! </div></div>

Hit the nail on the head, right there.

shankster,

You have the BESTESTER posts EVER.

Who wants to carpool???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shankster,

You have the BESTESTER posts EVER.

Who wants to carpool???

</div></div>

It would be hilarious for a group of guys to sign up and go.... I just wouldn't want to spend the night.

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

"Seppuku is the ancient art of killing yourself if you get super pissed and can’t find anybody else to kill. Ninjas use all sorts of crap to kill themselves—guns, ropes, knives, lasers, spears, etc.—and don’t even think twice about it. These guys would kill themselves for just about any reason and often for no reason at all: that’s why we there are so few ninjas today."

So is he a Ninja, or a Samurai? I bet he'd be shocked to know there's a difference. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tdow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.realultimatepower.net/

"Seppuku is the ancient art of killing yourself if you get super pissed and can’t find anybody else to kill. Ninjas use all sorts of crap to kill themselves—guns, ropes, knives, lasers, spears, etc.—and don’t even think twice about it. These guys would kill themselves for just about any reason and often for no reason at all: that’s why we there are so few ninjas today."

</div></div>

I dont know why, but the original post site makes me angry, but this site is very funny.

"Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.
2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people"

This is sig worthy

I think that fat ninja could take you shankster.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Humungus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that fat ninja could take you shankster. </div></div>

Maybe... but, my women would sumo his Uncle Fester ass back to Dunkin' Donuts.

Humungus, why all the hate? You make me cry.

This is amazing... I know what I might be doing for next weekend... or maybe the week after that. Then again I could plan on it being next month, but I'm not for sure.

I could plan for having it in a year, right around this time, I hear Colorado is nice... but that's if the weather is the same next year.

I suppose I could wait two years, when it might happen, then I might plan on taking that time off, maybe. But I don't know yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: www.realultimatepower.net</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window...

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).</div></div>

That site is always good for a laugh. A buddy of mine used to have a couple of the T-shirts.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So is he a Ninja, or a Samurai? I bet he'd be shocked to know there's a difference. LOL </div></div>
Based on what I've seen, looks more a Shameurai
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Humungus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that fat ninja could take you shankster. </div></div>

Maybe... but, my women would sumo his Uncle Fester ass back to Dunkin' Donuts.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Humungus, why all the hate? You make me cry.</span> </div></div>
I don't hate you bro. I think the hide would be a bit dull if you were not here. I'm just having fun like you are.

I am signed up as soon as my suppressor for my crow bar is approved.

That is some funny shit...between the combat rolls and the sneaky amphibious assault I laughed so hard I seriously almost had a heart attack. Thanks for the video!

Steve

wait hold the phone at 3:48 I could have swore I saw something about price? wow...

I liked now ninjas will train indoors in the event of inclement weather... 2:00

I guess his ninjas only train and fight in perfect weather... hence the high-noon water crossing...

People could learn a thing or two from his perfectly executed combat rolls.

As they say, a good combat roll needs no reason.

kinda like the spetznaz : "when the only way to kill your target is a backflip with upside down e-tool throw"

All i can say is...Wow!!! Sad times we live in fellows....What an idiot!!!

God, if I didn't have a life and was out on the West Coast, I'd totally sign up for this shit with a few Hiders. The experience alone would be epic just to see how long we could screw with the ninjurai's mind.

See his Youtube video is like watching Deliverance in the Internet Age - horrifying, but captivating.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God, if I didn't have a life and was out on the West Coast, I'd totally sign up for this shit with a few Hiders. The experience alone would be epic just to see how long we could screw with the ninjurai's mind. </div></div>

$50 for multi-day hilarity... how could we go wrong.

i dunno about you guys but if i was hiking through the woods of Oregon and saw a bunch of ninjas training, i'd probably bust a gut laughing. maybe id be killed, but it sure would be funny

I would like to learn about what the proper use of a preposition is.

And sign me up for a class that's between 2 and 3 days in length, between 50 and 100 bucks, and definitely happening sometime between April and August with...somebody being in charge and a subject matter of...something.
----------------------
For the stickfighting; I'd be willing to wager all his ninja skilz against one well-timed attack charge. Looks like he's got the response time of an egg timer and an ability to adapt to the situation similar to that of a brick.

I had to post a comment asking questions about the training and sleeping arrangements.

I also found this gem:

Thanks for sharing!
madeinchina77 (4 days ago) +1 Reply | Spam
Aren't you afraid someone could bring a gun? I mean you could kick some ass&#65279; but what if he is like 15feet away? Be careful if you go through with this.

MOUNTAINOUS (4 days ago) Reply
no i am&#65279; not worried. we might be doing some gun shooting at the seminar. 100 acres and mt views. my buddies friend owns private land. we might be have firearms training at the seminar. not sure yet. and no i am not worried at all
ionfreak93 (5 days ago) +3 Reply | Spam

<span style="font-weight: bold">OMFG!!!</span>

Here he is doing firearms training and practicing magazine changes with his fully automatic airsoft rifle in a Rambo Tribute video!!!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhwHiKo45dw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhwHiKo45dw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The worst part is that he will have this "class" booked to capacity within a short amount of time.

Here he is organizing a weapons training session:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yscbh2XuAGI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yscbh2XuAGI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Holy cow. I'm in. I need some weapons training. That was the only thing holding me back.

I love the 1988 Ford Explorer Limited Ninja Edition.

I think that making fun of this guy has a good chance of ruining the worldview of some of our new members...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PKmUsVeKp1o"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PKmUsVeKp1o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

It had to be said....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb3506</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what a douche bag </div></div>
This can't be said enough!

I might start a GB on some Airsoft Rifles. It may be available for people possibly going on the potential training event.

The possibilities of some potential discounts from probable vendors is possible.

I would need to know what kind of airsoft rifles the potential attenders would possibly be willing to buy.

Keep in mind the potential seminar terrain will be mountainous.....

I think a group buy on the hard to find talcum powder launching
bo-staffs might be advantageous as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zeroed1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think a group buy on the hard to find talcum powder launching
bo-staffs might be advantageous as well. </div></div>

I'm so in on that.