• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(One of) The Biggest Lies

there are real risks to wearing a mask and not knowing how to use them properly.
a mask will collect particles on the outside. people will touch this and could be infected from their own mask.
reusing the same mask over and over is going to increase this risk.
having a mask can also promote a false sense of security.

proper mask procedures can help protect you and others.
improper mask use can possibly increase risk.

in general, i think masks are a good idea if you know how to use them safely.

It's a good thing .mil did train me and a lot of people.

Even so, the message is one of pure elitism by the medical profession. One that I haven't held in too high esteem for quite some time now.

With 100s of millions of masks being produced each month...

I cannot help but picture a few large warehouses stacked with pallates and pallates of masks...by, you know...

But IDK, maybe someone ate all the masks...

With 100s of millions of masks being produced each month...

I cannot help but picture a few large warehouses stacked with pallates and pallates of masks...by, you know...

But IDK, maybe someone ate all the masks...
you didn't hear?
3M sells their masks through a limited group of distributors.
these distributors have been pushing back orders from americans and selling to foreigners that show up with cash in hand.
millions of masks were promised, then sold to foreigners.
trump used his power to take control of distribution of all their masks.

Reactions: OldSalty
you didn't hear?
3M sells their masks through a limited group of distributors.
these distributors have been pushing back orders from americans and selling to foreigners that show up with cash in hand.
millions of masks were promised, then sold to foreigners.
trump used his power to take control of distribution of all their masks.

Ohhh, read it this morning....

The masks are hidden next to the toilet paper.

PS. If you are walking the streets of NYC, you have already made some poor choices.

The masks are hidden next to the toilet paper.

PS. If you are walking the streets of NYC, you have already made some poor choices.

The masks are now being redirected to those who may potentially need them to sqaush the rioting, which at this point could be inevitable in some locations...

And to HC workers as well...

The news is still telling people to not buy the n95 masks because they are too good for common folk and only the chosen ones should get them.

Hypocritical pricks.
Edit: I forgot elitist scum.

Its quite simple masks are not being promoted to keep them in hands of those that need them instead of idiots that don't ,most of these masks are single use only so used by generaly public would waste huge numbers when there are not enough out there .once mask shortage is no more folks will be let out of lock down but masks and gloves will be mandatory , so its not a lie per se it just question of timing when do you tell the sheeple what to get.

The news is still telling people to not buy the n95 masks because they are too good for common folk and only the chosen ones should get them.

Hypocritical pricks.
Edit: I forgot elitist scum.
good luck finding them for sale to the public anyway. fuckers.

good luck finding them for sale to the public anyway. fuckers.

Now with distribution under govt control, the public will be last to get for sure. Can debate if thats right or wrong, but its the truth.

Reactions: Snuby642
Now with distribution under govt control, the public will be last to get for sure. Can debate if thats right or wrong, but its the truth.
hopefully people coughing into the air is still the biggest transmission risk and at least a bandana over their mouth is better than nothing.

Serves them right.

NYC will burn to the ground and they would re elect that scum to run the rebuild.

That video had a good point.

Wait till they get hungry, zippo raids ensue.

Storm troopers coming.

Anovos_Stormtrooper.png

Last edited:
Was considering heading to walmart with my full face respirator on. Just for kicks.

"Voluntarily cover your face when outside."

Coincidence.

Right after govt takes over 3M mask distribution.

Maybe the peasants can beg for masks now?

FFS.

Not to be a dick, well, scratch that.... Bullshit. Put it on, don’t touch it, and don’t touch your fucking face. What, are you a retard who can’t follow those simple instructions? That’s the bullshit they’ve been saying on TV! If you can’t figure out how to use a dust mask, and you can’t understand that 90% of the transmission is from your hands to your face, then covid is doing us all a favor by selecting you out of the gene pool. Wear a fucking mask. Don’t touch your fucking face. Don’t touch your fucking mask.

There are a lot of us who have been through CBR school, and messed with actually nasty shit. You don’t need advanced training to take proper precautions with covid. Just use your common sense, wear a mask, and if you touch something, anything, or even if you don’t, wash your hands.

yeah, americans are geniuses and know how to use masks.

a4dhez.jpeg