• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ONGOING Changes at USO

JBW3

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Update 3-5-2012

As most of you know USO has been going through some exciting changes including our new website, additional scope configurations, and new employees. Along those lines I would like inform you all that Jeff Fertal has decided to pursue new opportunities so it is with sadness that we say goodbye to Jeff. I know his new pursuits will work out well for him. On that note we are very excited to introduce our new Sales and Marketing Manager Dave Roberts. Dave has many years of experience as a shooting enthusiast as well as a sales and marketing professional with several international companies. We recently introduced you all to Jessica our new receptionist who replaced Becky. Becky is now working with Dave in sales and we fully anticipate this being a very successful team. Please check in with our new website often for new products and specials!
Thanks,
John III
401422685.jpg

Guys and Gals,
I just wanted to let you all know about some exciting changes happening at USO, and also some changes to my personal involvement here on the Hide.

As a result of some new large accounts and contracts, including international customers, I will be personally very busy with travel and meetings, some of you know how much I like to fly!! This would undoubtedly preclude me from being timely in responses to both posts and PM's on this site.

The last thing I ever want to do is be seen as someone who ignores comments or questions from our valued customers. As a result I will not be able to continue as a "technical member" on the hide as much as I would like. The good news is that Jeff Fertal will still be on here and is still as responsive as ever. We have stepped up Jeff's role and responsibilities here at USO and as many of you know he is more than up to the challenge. Please feel free to contact Jeff with any issues, questions or ideas as much as possible.

We very much value the Sniper's Hide community and recognize the important role this site has played in our continued success. Of course I will still be at the helm of USO and all of you know where we are and how to reach us. Rest assured as time allows I will be lurking, if for no other reason just to keep up with how you all are doing. Please feel free to call the shop directly at 714-582-1956, or you can email Jeff at [email protected]

Cheers,
John III

In addition, 4-6-11

US Optics, an industry-leading scope equipment provider, has been certified to ISO 9001:2008. Through an intense audit process US Optics was recognized for its quality management system that supports their quality objectives.

To secure its ISO 9001:2008 certifications, US Optics was thoroughly evaluated across the entire company’s management system; from manufacturing operations and shipping to purchasing, customer service, and human resources. DNV (Det Norske Veritas), an accredited registrar for ISO 9001:2008 certification, issued the certificate of certification.

The certification illustrates US Optics dedication to international quality management standards and guidelines. In addition, it showcases our promise to consistently provide the best scopes and accessories and services that enhance customer satisfaction and meet the high demands of our customers and industry standards. The ISO9001:2008 certification represents US Optic’s commitment to serving and adhering to the quality management system standards for the military, law enforcement, and commercial sectors.

Re: Changes at USO

That sounds like great news for USO, John. Congrats on your company's growth, and the best of wishes for continued success!!

Awesome John!! Glad you guys are doing well. Enjoy that flying!

Congrats John keep up the good work!!!

Quality products and customer service payoff with more business. Glad to hear it. Thanks for keeping the Hide in the loop.

John, larazepam helps when flying. Don't ask me how I know
wink.gif

Good luck with your travels, and dealings.

Fly Lufthansa or Quantas, they treat you like a Human Being, unlike American Cattle car's. When Uncle paid, if they want you there bad enough, they will wave the rule.

That does it, I'm selling all my USO's
grin.gif

Sounds like better business and that means continued development and better products for us. Congrats on the contracts

Can't beat a great product backed by personal touch of USO.

John
It was good seeing you again in AZ and I'm glad to see your business is expanding. Good luck in your new ventures.
You know I don't like to fly much either, that's why I would jump out of them planes as soon as I could.
Ed Verdugo
GRSC Inc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck John! I hope whatever you're into is successful. </div></div>
+1

John, I have worked with Jeff over the past few months and he has proven super helpful and responsive. I think everyone is in great hands.

Congratulations John!! Thanks for all of your help in answering my numerous questions.

My USO's have been some of my best shooting investments! Keep up the great work John - and congratulations on the business success (not easy given the global economy).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ts1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congratulations John!! Thanks for all of your help in answering my numerous questions. </div></div>

+1 ... Thanks again JohnIII

Always awesome to hear about a great American company doing well. Best of luck in all your ventures.

Glad they are going well for USO. It's allways been a pleasure dealing
with Jeff.

Congrats USO & John, I'm sure we're still in good hands. I hope this means the website will be on the shortlist soon as this could very well lighten the load of questions, options somewhat.

Good Luck with the new orders John. Just keep Becky at home answering the phones please...
Chad

heheh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: send it 77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love becky
</div></div>

Congratulations, and keep up the great work. Clear communication with your customers is the reason why you'll be getting my business.

Congratulations on your success! It is very well deserved. Also, the folks in AZ like Jeff. He's absolutely been extremely helpful and accomodating with us if we needed something.

John
Keep it up buddy! Jeff is good to go. It was great seeing you last week. Merry Christmas to you and all at USO. We wish you continued success! Mark & The Crew

Congrats to you John and to USO !! Jeff is doing a great job. You guys are the best.

GoodDeal,Much Luck on the Success,keep us informed,Goodshootin' Locals,lol.

~Reagan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cegorach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Always awesome to hear about a great American company doing well. Best of luck in all your ventures. </div></div>

+1

I'm glad somebody is doing good in these times!

John, does this mean you will have to add additional part time shifts on the weekends to catch up to all these orders? I'd like to apply!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats again!

P.S. I'd like to echo maccrazy2 on the website update request.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SoCalPete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John, does this mean you will have to add additional part time shifts on the weekends to catch up to all these orders? I'd like to apply!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

</div></div>

Me too!
wink.gif

well I am glad to see your company is doing well
I no that I will miss not having you around as much as you have helped me and others on more than one occasion and give some of the best customer service I have experienced for some time

don't be a stranger drop in from time to time and let us no how your going

Thank you all for the warm comments.

The new website should be up in the next couple of weeks which will include a way to feed the late night appetite of buying our products.

See you all at SHOT in a few weeks.
Cheers,
John III

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you all for the warm comments.

<span style="font-weight: bold">The new website should be up in the next couple of weeks which will include a way to feed the late night appetite of buying our products.</span>

See you all at SHOT in a few weeks.
Cheers,
John III</div></div> Looking forward to it!

As always, USO and Jeff Fertal in particular was very responsive to me last week in regard to my MST-100 and bases, so from my perspective you're leaving things in good hands!

John, thank you for the time you have taken over the years to personally help me. For the HNIC of a company to help a guy that horsetraded into used glass shows alot about what you want your CS model to look like, and what you'll do to make it happen.

Jeff's done the same and gone above and beyond to make sure I was squared away. I remember when he offered me to zero stop a #1 turret on my first SN3, that set the tone for making USO my optics company of choice.

Heck, today Becky called me to make sure I was squared away on a sunshade issue!!

I see nothing but the best inthe future for a company that takes care of their clientele, AND makes a kickass product!!

I recall when I did real estate, a good mentor told me that noone will care how much you know until they know how much you care.......

Now I just need to get some of the cool T-shirts with the spades and skulls and I'll be set!!!