• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ONGOING Changes at USO

Re: ONGOING Changes at USO

I too am wondering which scope takes the place of the SN-9? How much total elevation does the 5 x 25 56mm T PAL have? Thanks for your response.

Re: ONGOING Changes at USO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kilmore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I too am wondering which scope takes the place of the SN-9? How much total elevation does the 5 x 25 56mm T PAL have? Thanks for your response. </div></div>

The new long travel 5-25 has 100 MOA of travel.

Re: Changes at USO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave@USO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunderstorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On my 11th week waiting and can't even get a status update. </div></div>

Please send me a PM with your info and I will get you a status update tomorrow morning. </div></div>

USO has been great since I was able to get in contact with Becky, hope its worth the wait.

Dave@USO,
Any idea when you might have more of the rail-mounted swivel ACDs available for purchase? I have one one all my rifles and love them. I've got a couple new rifles coming in soon and would like to outfit them as well. I've been checking the USO website for a while now, but it continues to say "Out of stock" for this item. Thanks for any information you may have!

GT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gstaylorg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave@USO,
Any idea when you might have more of the rail-mounted swivel ACDs available for purchase? I have one one all my rifles and love them. I've got a couple new rifles coming in soon and would like to outfit them as well. I've been checking the USO website for a while now, but it continues to say "Out of stock" for this item. Thanks for any information you may have!

GT </div></div>

They will be available from our website next week
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave@USO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gstaylorg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave@USO,

GT </div></div>

They will be available from our website next
smile.gif
</div></div>

Next what???...LOL. I think I get it.

No more ERGO?? That's what I wanted to get for my GAP build being done right now. That was the main reason I <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold"></span>WAS</span> going to get a US OPTICS
frown.gif

Thanks. I noticed on your web sight that there are knobs with larger printed numbers. Do they fit the ST10 as well at the ST10s scopes. I have one of each. Jesse

I'd like to say that this is one of the best video's I've ever seen reguarding durability of equipment. I wonder if the U.S. Military tested the M16 rifles like this rifle was tested. Hopefully my U.S. Optics will never have to go through that environment. Jesse

Does USO honor waranty work on scopes bought used? Not that I have issues, the scope is fantastic!

Dave what is your lead time looking like at this moment. Just had Julio place a LR-17 order with you. Asking approx delivery date??

If you ordered with Julio he would be able to give you a better lead time, I am not sure what scopes he has inbound that have sold. We are quoting custom orders of 12-16 weeks.

If the scope is broken due to a manufactures defect we will repair the scope at no charge however you will pay shipping both ways.

If we no longer manufacture the parts for the repair we will offer you a credit towards the purchase of a new USO scope.

If the scope has been damaged due to user error we can repair but the customer will pay a standard shop rate of $85.00 per hour + parts.

I hope this helps answer the question.

I noticed on USO's website that the ST-10 is now a ST-10 TPAL. I know that this means that the parallax is now on the turret as opposed to the objective. Is there any other differences? I thought the TPALs had a short objective. I was hopeing that the objective didn't change. A good example of what i'm talking about is the objective on the MR-10, on the website.

Derek

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: magyarbetyar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No more ERGO?? That's what I wanted to get for my GAP build being done right now. That was the main reason I <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold"></span>WAS</span> going to get a US OPTICS
frown.gif
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: poorboyshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can u custom order a ergo and just wait </div></div>

I would like an answer to this as well ?

Can you still repair the Ergo scopes ?

I don't care about wait time I care about being able to order the scope I want !

Dave,

Unfortunately you cannot custom order an ergo scope. However, if you have a warranty repair we will honor it and fix it.

Jason

Who does USO use for their scope caps? I want to get some for my LR-17, but not if they're just rebranded Butler Creek's.

Awesome. I got a pending order (a LR-17) with USO right now, is it possible to add scope caps to that order without delaying it ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The-Fly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome. I got a pending order (a LR-17) with USO right now, is it possible to add scope caps to that order without delaying it ? </div></div>

Contact Julio...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave@USO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All new USO scopes come with caps. </div></div>

Kick Ass!
grin.gif

Dave, is it possible to get an older 1.8-10 scope that has a fixed paralax retrofitted with ERGO? I picked up another used one and it has everything I wanted but the ERGO option.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swampy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave, is it possible to get an older 1.8-10 scope that has a fixed paralax retrofitted with ERGO? I picked up another used one and it has everything I wanted but the ERGO option.
</div></div>

No Sorry we no-longer offer the ERGO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave@USO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swampy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave, is it possible to get an older 1.8-10 scope that has a fixed paralax retrofitted with ERGO? I picked up another used one and it has everything I wanted but the ERGO option.
</div></div>

No Sorry we no-longer offer the ERGO. </div></div>

What if I was to buy a scope that is ERGO could you do a ret and knob change ?

Got my LR-17 today. About 6 weeks after order placed. I'll take out to the range on Saturday. Thanks again USO!

From what I read in another post, They dont do knob changes and Reticle changes are VERY expensive.

I'm not real worried about cost I am more worried about being able to keep all my scopes the same.

I need to get myself three new scopes at the moment and need to workout what I'm going to do.

I had put in for a quote they came back at $3987 each I don't have a problem with that.

I've always had good things to say about USO, I'm not sure how I feel about what they are doing now.

My USO scopes with the Gen-II XR reticle have the numbers.

Question for the USO factory guys:

At what serial number did the ER-25 model replace the SN-3?

Cega

Gotcha so my last two scopes that I got this month then are technically ER-25s and not SN-3's (by name). Just trying to figure that out so I can give the correct info to the Homeowner's Insurance people, thanks.

Dave:

Will we ever see a U.S. Optics 1-4x scope with a daylight visible dot?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I can not say what we will be making in the future, all I can see is JUST WAIT :)

As for the Diopter adjustment, All USO scopes have it - The ER25 is -3.5 to +2.5

A quick thanks to USO for their customer service. I stripped the mounting screw on my cant indicator re-installing it. I wasn't using a torque wrench and should have been. It was likely my fault. In spite that, they replaced it at no charge. USO customer service is pretty dang good.

USO - CS returned my call on the Friday before Easter when the shop was closed! Thank you for the customer support, you continue to reinforce why I will always buy USO products.

Dave, I have a configuration question on an ER-25.

While doing a build on the USO website, I selected to put windage on the left side rather than the right but when doing so it automatically configures parallax to the right.

What I would like is both windage and parallax on the left with reticle lighting controls on the right.

Is this a possible configuration?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply wyldewest. Now I just have to make up my mind on what I think will work best for me.

Anyone know what the wait time on a new build with all of the trimmings is these days?