• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Online Covid Dr. Recommendation

Just-some-guy

Private
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2018
I am looking for that online group of doctors that treat patients with the Vid online and are not "pro-vax" / "should have gotten the vax"...

I did search and found Frontline Dr's., but I am not looking to just get meds; already have those. I am looking for an online consult on how, and what to take for a specific person who does not seem to be responding to them as well as one would expect and is showing little improvement after a weeks course of Ivermectin and z pack usage.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Most importantly find the closest hospital doing the monoclonal antibodies STAT. There's a time window for effectiveness.
I would find a local provider that prescribes Ivermectin.
But I thought Front line did phone consultation.

Most importantly find the closest hospital doing the monoclonal antibodies STAT. There's a time window for effectiveness.
I would find a local provider that prescribes Ivermectin.
But I thought Front line did phone consultation.
Thanks. Already did an online consult awhile back in order to get ivermectin and z packs; that was before we were sick. Now, I am just looking for an online consult with a doctor who I can trust is not "pro-vax" in order to get individualized advice if necessary. I see that Fronline Dr's has an online consult option, maybe that is what I am looking for and just get another Rx to boot.

I assume the person is also taking the rest of the flccc protocol? (quercetin, D, zinc, C)
We've been taking the gamut of vitamins; D, zinc, C, elderberry in addition to the ivermectin. Wife is also taking zpack. For me its just a mild cold, for her it has been worse, more bad flu type symptoms. Things seem to be improving after about five days so that is a positive sign. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Reactions: pk5333
For what I've seen, various steroids work. My wife responded to a combination of Albuterol and Flovent. A friend recovered quickly once he started taking oral prednisone. For fuck's sake, don't try to self-medicate with any of this stuff.

For those reading at home, don't wait a week before deciding further action is required or else you may find yourself outside the useful window for monoclonal antibody treatment.

It works appear that the virus only attacks the body for the first several days after infection, and the clock already started ticking before symptoms appear. Once you're past day 5/6/7 or thereabouts, you are no longer fighting the virus but rather the body's reaction to the damage which has already been done. Antivirals won't do much good at that point.

Last edited:
Well it's about to be my turn. Kid almost certainly has it. I have the Amazon pack and registered with the online dr place itt. Any other advice from those who have or had it recently would be appreciated. With me owning my business and the wife working for me, and having two small kids, just us all sick at once will be difficult.

Study showed that Benadryl and lactoferrin combined was 99% effective at stopping Covid. Higher than any other treatment. Both available over the counter.

Study showed that Benadryl and lactoferrin combined was 99% effective at stopping Covid. Higher than any other treatment. Both available over the counter.
Cool. I can probably get the lactoferrin and we keep benedryl so, that with some other stuff should make it easier. I know a few who have the Omni and it's been very mild for them. Really my only concern is my 12 month old and just us all being stuck in the house together for an extended period and doing that while running my business. Fortunately, I can keep working as usual and just stay away from everyone pretty much. I am mostly in the truck by myself all day then on job sites otherwise so, pretty easy for me to just tell everyone I have it and stay away from everyone and talk on the phone ect.... the wife with both kids is a whole other story. She's going to have it rough!

Reactions: NoDopes
Starting bout #2 pretty sure
First was May 21 and lasted about a week with sinus cold symptoms (kicked my wifes ass and the kids barely had symptoms)
Started getting runny nose and itchy throat two days ago. Wake up today and back and legs are shot, feels like I did 100 flights of stairs. Other than that I feel fine, congestion and itchy throat are gone. Running through our shop, three others have it as well. Going to test today and see whats what