• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!!! PRS- California Sharpshooter Showdown now at Avenal Central California

Diver160651

Who cares
Minuteman
  • Feb 7, 2013
    La Honda
    Hosted by Avenal - Central California

If you are on the fence, register only 2 SPOTS LEFT

5C503739-BAB5-4E02-849B-7E3F2DD6E52D.jpeg

Registration for the 2020 Pro Series California Sharpshooter Showdown open now!

Registration opens on: January 06, 2020 @ 8:00 AM · Registration closes on: March 15, 2020 @ 8:30 PM
    Times are local to America/Los_Angeles timezone.

Match starts: March 21, 2020 @ 7:00 AM · Match ends: March 22, 2020 @ 5:00 PM

32689 Ave 36
    Avenal, CA 93204

PRS style field match with moderate (a bit of hiking) between stages.

Long Range Rifle match

Price:
    $250

Great place to test your wind skills — come out - let’s get a lot of hide guys :)
    6AE908E9-11D6-41B7-8055-D850754A6A07.jpeg

Last edited:
    Interested in this but this would be the first time for a match. Anyone have any input or suggestions on if it's something I should sign up for.

Interested in this but this would be the first time for a match. Anyone have any input or suggestions on if it's something I should sign up for.
    Come to our monthly club match. Super awesome group of shooters very low pressure. Will be a similar style setup as this Pro series match. Usually held on 3rd Sunday of the month. Next two are Jan 26 and Feb 23. Much lower cost of entry as well. I think it’s currently $30 vs $250.

FYI - “pro” or “national” PRS matches are basically similar to club matches - just 2 days and usually more shooters.

Many of the shooters are the same laidback guys you’d be shooting club or regional series matches with.

bottom line, come out and have fun!!!!

FYI - “pro” or “national” PRS matches are basically similar to club matches - just 2 days and usually more shooters.

Many of the shooters are the same laidback guys you’d be shooting club or regional series matches with.

bottom line, come out and have fun!!!!

Thank you, looking forward to coming ou

I can't afford that entry fee, but just like the UKD match, I'm all in for the RO list if you and scott need the help.

How’s the weather? Will it be a wet mud fest next weekend? Supposed to rain next weekend.

B76F4DB9-CB42-4152-9E89-78675C17726D.png

Weather does not look too bad. But you’d have to be the judge. I have zero weather forecasting ability.

Generally, this is a super dry area in the valley. But like any outdoor spot you need to keep your ammo dry.

If the club changes things, I will post it here as soon as I find out.

Weather shouldn't be an issue. And worse case scenario we have the ability to put match under cover....Also, we are moving in squads of approx. 9 shooters and stretched out along a mile long course. So our "Social Distancing" is being monitored. We are in the open outdoors and not confined space.

I hope this eases everyone's minds. And getting off the couch and thinking about something else should prove therapeutic!

Reactions: Throwinsparks
    I am not sure of the details yet. The 7 Bay Area counties just issued an official lockdown, except for essential business, so this thing is moving faster than anyone expected. They are scrambling to figure out the impact and find a solution.

@Swoodhouse19 the MD and Ryan K for this match should be here shortly to answer questions.

I am not sure of the details yet. The 7 Bay Area counties just issued an official lockdown, except for essential business, so this thing is moving faster than anyone expected. They are scrambling to figure out the impact and find a solution.

@Swoodhouse19 the MD and Ryan K for this match should be here shortly to answer questions.
    I’d say shooting this match is essential. RESIST THE LIBERAL BULLSHIT!!!!!!???

We will host a smaller local match for our regulars on Sunday.

Our cancellation was based on travel issues. Number of cancellations and maintaining the required shooter count for a Pro Series event. .

Reactions: Simple10
    We will host a smaller local match for our regulars on Sunday.

Our cancellation was based on travel issues. Number of cancellations and maintaining the required shooter count for a Pro Series event. .
    So what’s the process for a refund?

GO through Practiscore. There is a"withdrawal" option and request refund. You can also wait for the updated/revised date for the event if you want. We will be hosting the event at a later date