• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oofda! MN extreme mask non compliance

This man is acting how any man that is losing his freedom and country should act. Had people pushed back instead of being cucks then it wouldn’t have to come down to this. Weak men that conform will cause strong men to fight and people will get hurt. Don’t blame the fighters. Blame the bitches.

This mask thing is the dumbest most retarded thing you could ever comply with regardless if you believe in this made up pandemic or not. People should be ashamed of themselves for wearing this symbol of stupidity and obedience.

He dioesn’t need to chill. We need to stop chillin’.

Last edited:
How did the cop get his arm trapped by the window on the moving vehicle? Can't you just pull back hard on your arm, breaking the glass but setting you free? Also, why did the cop allow his hammer to be taken away? Was the man more physically agile or faster than the cop with all the training?

According to this article, the Menards employee and the police officer assaulted this man. They should be charged. How I read it, a Menard’s store employee assaulted an man who was minding his own business. The man was not going to be a victim and fought back. The Minards employee then filed a false police report against this man. This d man knows our justice system is fucked and decided he was not going to go down easily.

Of course we live in a twisted backwards police state and I know what the outcome will be.

Last edited:
According to this article, the Menards employee and the police officer assaulted this man. They should be charged. Of course we live in a twisted backwards police state.....
I think you read that wrong. Old dude hit the worker who stopped his cart.

"The employee told police he saw Oeltjenbruns approach the checkout not wearing a mask, and he told him he had to put a mask on.
Oeltjenbruns tried to push his cart past the worker, but the worker grabbed the cart.
That’s when Oeltjenbruns hit the worker with the lumber and tried to leave again, only to have the worker grab the cart again.
Then Oeltjenbruns struck the worker “five or six times” in the head with his hand."

I think you read that wrong. Old dude hit the worker who stopped his cart.

"The employee told police he saw Oeltjenbruns approach the checkout not wearing a mask, and he told him he had to put a mask on.
Oeltjenbruns tried to push his cart past the worker, but the worker grabbed the cart.
That’s when Oeltjenbruns hit the worker with the lumber and tried to leave again, only to have the worker grab the cart again.
Then Oeltjenbruns struck the worker “five or six times” in the head with his hand."
I got nothing wrong. The employee grabbed this man’s cart multiple times and would not let him move freely. The man did what any person should do when harassed by a stranger. He got aggressive. Had he been left alone everything would have been just fine.

Leave the peaceful citizens alone.
Be broke no law before the employee proved the conflict.

The employee should be fired immediately and possibly charged

Cops should never even searched for the old man. Just was not worth their time.

I don’t go to Menards anymore either, they did that shit to me to. Wouldn’t let me pass without a face diaper. Plenty of other places to go.
Same here.
I’ll go there one more time and only because I have a few hundred in rebates I want to take them for.

Amazon and home depot have had my business for the last year.

In Utah its pretty lax and basically non existent outside of at a few national chain stores and restaurants that have it due to their corporate policy. Most of them have a 'masks required to enter' sign up and mostly everyone just ignores it. There are only 2 places I can think of that literally have someone sit up front and hand you a mask.

Other than having a guy with literally the only Biden/Harris shirt I've ever seen in my life have a fit about me not wearing a mask at a Petsmart last year and was promptly told that if he continued to talk to me while wearing that faggot fucking shirt that he was going to be punched in the dick, I have ran into zero 'mask people'.

Until Friday.

Was out late at a machine shop getting something worked on. We were dead tired and I was starving. On the way home the only thing I drove past was a panda express, which I have perpetually made fun of as 'not being actual food'. I go in and right away knew some weirdness was afoot because after I walked in, they locked the door even though they didn't close for another 45 minutes. I found out they do this after there are X amount of people standing waiting in line. Great. So I make my way up to the order counter after having waited the better part of 15 minutes, mostly due to literally 4 people apparently having a job description of 'do whatever job you feel like doing at this moment' and I state my order right off the bat. I'm easy and efficient that way; not sure why 75% of people get up there and then want to talk or have no fucking idea what they're going to order.

Some 17 year old beanpole looks at me like I had just pulled a fucking chainsaw out and asks.....do you not have a mask???? I look at him, with no mask on my face and a look that says 'put my food in the fucking container you fucking muppet' and say.....obviously not. He then disappears into the back. WTF. This is why there are always 4878979089 people in the drive thru - its not because its popular, its because you drive in and are fucking trapped for an hour because ever panda express I have ever been to takes 100 times longer than it needs to do figure out how to put food in a fucking bowl and pass it down to the fucking register.

Dumbshit wanders back and hands me a mask. I just look at him, keep it in my hand and repeat my order. He's now confused as to why the mask is still in my hand and after a 10 second staring contest, starts getting the 'food' together (which he manages to fucking forget if I say more than 1 thing at a time). The irony here was that not only did I obviously not give a shit, but they had 2 employees on 'break' sitting inside eating, with no masks on at the time.

Its literally an idiot test at this point.

The last hold out in our town, the grocery store, has switched from masks mandatory to masks strongly recommended.

This mask nonsense has gone a long way to helping me sort out whos who in our little town. I now know exactly which businesses will get my money in the future.

Was in one of the larger sports stores over here a couple weeks back. Pretty sure I was the only person in the entire mall not wearing some kind of muzzle, much the the horror of many of the other twits there.
So fast forward 15-20 minutes, I'm trying to find some shorts in human sizes when this tiny employee comes up and asks if I want a mask. Not if I wanted help navigating their useless stock system.
So, turn towards her and respond "well, obviously not". She reacted with an expression (what I could see of it anyway) like I had just slapped her with a large fish, and left.

Still didn't get any help finding what I was after...

Reactions: Bulletsmith
The standard around here is for employees inside stores and banks to not wear masks until a customer enters, and then they scramble to deploy their own facial coverings before hypocritically demanding the customer to do the same.

Apparently, the "new variants" have caused our great state (currently #1 in Covid cases, which is the first national stat we've led in a looonnnggg time :LOL: ) to revise its mask orders to cover kids down to the age of 2. Now, my 6-year-old will willingly wear a mask just so long as he can fashion a neck gaiter into a ninja mask (he will likely continue doing this for the next several years), but it would be absolute hell to enforce this upon the parents of toddlers. And yet I know damn well we're about to hear all sort of bullshit stories about getting kicked out of certain stores because someone's 3-year-old dared to expose their nose.

A few national chains around here pull
The same shit. “dO yOU hAvE a MaSK” “no” well
“Then you cant be in here, we will not serve you”. “Fine, you don’t need my money obviously “ and i leave. Its relaxed in AZ a bit, but not enough. So fucking tired of it. Especially at restaurants. Oh, cause walking to a table i am contagious or susceptible to catching it, but not while i am eating, drinking or leaving. FUCKING RETARDED

Reactions: jrassy
Almost every store in and Around Nashville and Murfreesboro has mandatory mask signs in the doors. Sportsman warehouse literally has three huge signs to get in. Three people in the store besides employees had them yesterday.

We went to Green Hills Mall (home of the HMB) when my daughter was visiting. She wanted a pair of hiking pants from this one particle store that is only there. I didn’t wear one until I went into the one store. Some people might give a shit and look at me funny but they won’t say anything.

Only place I see actual enforce the mask deal is my wife’s hair place. She discussed this with the owner and he lost so much money the first time COViD shut him down he’s afraid a health violation shutdown from the state will bankrupt him. That, I understand. I feel for him and the ladies who work there.

A lot of people are starting to wake up.

I had the same kinda thing happen to me in a Menard's here in Wi. about two weeks ago. Had all my shit in my arms and a manager confronted me on not wearing my mask (hell, the whole F'n store was looking for me:ROFLMAO:). I was feeling kinda F'y that day, so, masks were an issue with me. Manager came up to me, started to grab my arm, told him that was NOT a good idea, said I had to leave, so, I placed the 8 pks. of 48" bulbs, 1 ea. work light, some other shit, into his hands and said..."Well, my money will spend good at some other business!"
I'm really not a prick, but, sometimes you just get tired of playing the F'n game. Mac:rolleyes:

Last edited:
That hammer was fully semi auto matic . Imagine if it had a silencer .

Was in north central NM last September at a gas station/convienance store.
Walked in to the stupefied looks.
No heros yet.
Gathered up the bs the camp crew ordered and hauled up to the register.
20 something girl starts on the mask bs.
I laugh and say you betcha.
Load the truck and proceed to grab 20 bags of ice.
Dude that was behind me in line mumbles some mealy mouthed shit under his breath
as I finish loading the ice.
I square up and ask him what the problem is.
"Wow, I guess some people don't care about others"
Stringbean bolo wearing pony tail fucking Church hippie with the church ladies by the church van.
He asked for attention and received it.

R

Last edited:
Almost every store in and Around Nashville and Murfreesboro has mandatory mask signs in the doors. Sportsman warehouse literally has three huge signs to get in. Three people in the store besides employees had them yesterday.

We went to Green Hills Mall (home of the HMB) when my daughter was visiting. She wanted a pair of hiking pants from this one particle store that is only there. I didn’t wear one until I went into the one store. Some people might give a shit and look at me funny but they won’t say anything.

Only place I see actual enforce the mask deal is my wife’s hair place. She discussed this with the owner and he lost so much money the first time COViD shut him down he’s afraid a health violation shutdown from the state will bankrupt him. That, I understand. I feel for him and the ladies who work there.

A lot of people are starting to wake up.
Yeah stores in TN still have the signs up but really don’t enforce it other than asking you to leave. Unfortunately a lot of small businesses are terrified of being shut down again and tow the mask line...sorta

The governor here in CO just made masks mandatory till NOV this year.

All of the mask research shows that masks are NOT helpful. And states with the strictest mask mandates have the worst Covid results. I am sick of the government asking me to do stuff that does not work.

I never wear a mask and have never been thrown out of anywhere.

Doc
Same here. I found pretty early on that most places will back down if you just stand up to them .
There have been multiple times I've had someone standing at the door and when they hand me a mask I politely take it , throw it in the buggy and tell them " I won't wear it " as I continue inside the store . They won't say another word to you.
Had a guy one time tell me as I'm coming in the door at Walmart " sir you need a mask " . I replied " sir , im not a sheep , I will take my business elsewhere " and as soon as I turn to leave he's says "Stop , I'm not telling you that you have to leave , I'm just saying we recommend you have a mask . I can't make you wear a mask and I'm not asking you to leave , I'm just saying store policy encourages a mask. " I told him thanks , and went about my shopping .
Is it a hassle to leave a store and go somewhere else ? ....... yes it is , but its worth it.
I'm prepared to go to jail if need be , it's a fight worth fighting !

If the King is going to put a noose around my neck , a.k.a. a mask , then I'll be dammed if I'm gonna tie it for him !

Last edited:
Walmart " sir you need a mask " .
Yeah, the Karen at Walmart told me that too and I told her to get stuffed, put stuff in my cart, checked out, and left. The Cunt at the 5.11 store said she was calling the cops and got on the phone. I finished looking at their sale items, found nothing desirable, and left. I don't know if the cops came or not.

I've worn a mask in a store twice since it all started.....the likker store....priorities. Not had much issue ignoring requests or just rolling on about my business. The signage and BS is all still up but caring by store owners/employees is way down. Still the sheep persist. I was in a restaurant this weekend with no staff masks and maybe half the patrons no masks but still the sheep wearing the diaper to their table until they were safe to take it off.

Reactions: eddie102870
In Utah its pretty lax and basically non existent outside of at a few national chain stores and restaurants that have it due to their corporate policy. Most of them have a 'masks required to enter' sign up and mostly everyone just ignores it. There are only 2 places I can think of that literally have someone sit up front and hand you a mask.

Same here. Had a lady at Home Depot ask if she could offer me a mask. I thanked her, declined and went in the store. Mine wasn't the only exposed face.

I went into a cigar shop smoking lounge to buy a couple cigars. There were a few people with top knot hairdos smoking in the smoking area. I started to enter the humidor and a girl behind the counter said... Sir, you need a mask. Really? They are smoking right there! Yes, while you are shopping you need a mask. You are a fucking retard, have a nice day. And I walked out.

A year ago there were a number of members defending masks. One guy even posted a video "proving" they are effective. Wonder if they were all banned.

I don’t think they should be banned. This is America. We all have the right to make our own decisions. I don’t have to agree with you, but don’t fuck with me when I don’t.

Frank being the benevolent dictator he is, surely didn’t have time for mask bans... 😊

BTW, I got that it was a joke...

Our commie/perv governor of Co. is in the tank with some of the other govs. Sucking in fed dollars. In Walmart customer service types or lame security try to force you to take and wear masks I tell them no thank you and continue. Last summer at Natural Grocers a shreeking employee (a german commie bitch ) having a meltdown while I informed the the asst.manager there other options for shopping. NAPA auto parts has been the biggest disappointment one of the owners had profanity laced meltdown telling me to get out ! Not joking here I very politely and calmly suggested he and 6-8 other business owners tell the Mesa co facist health dept NO! so all of us can get on with our lives nope he freaked so after 30 years of buying their I’m done there are options.