• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes opinion on COUNTER SNIPER optics

Re: opinion on COUNTER SNIPER optics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope he is joking!</div></div>

Pretty sure he is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hammrr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a feeling many of you are holding a prejudice against these fine scopes. I too wondered about the Counter Sniper and decided to give it a real workout. First, I mounted it on a Savage 340 chambered in 30 WCF. (With other optics, this rifle will routinely <span style="color: #CC0000">shoot 1 shot 1 hole groups </span>when fed proper ammo.) Shooting the "Box" Drill <span style="color: #CC0000">(empty refrigator cardboard box) at 100 yards</span>, I can stay within the range. Tough? Well, it easily withstands the <span style="color: #CC0000">recoil of the 30 WCF round</span>. Glass? I can easily <span style="color: #CC0000">see the moon </span>on clear nights. Repeatability? I have checked this feature several times and <span style="color: #CC0000">the elevation turret knob has always been found on the top. </span>Don't scoff at what you've not actually tried yourself.
Semper Fi! </div></div>

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.............its a joke guys....yall have wonderful powers of observation..........
cool.gif

Dude, buy two and don't look back. Here's some info the haters here don't want you to know -- this is directly from page 91 of The Sportsman's Guide 2010 Spring Shooting supplies catalogue!

1. "U.S Gov't Issue"! Let's see the haters argue with that -- Gov't issue beotch!

2. "Orig. Govt cost $2,997.99", your cost <span style="font-weight: bold">ONLY $689.97</span> -- S&B can shove it up their arse 'cause you ain't buyin a PMII for that kind of scratch no sir!

3. "Bertrillium-Zantitium" coatings dawg! You don't hear Zeiss-Hensoldt using Bertrillium-Zantitium do you? Maybe they're too cheap for the good stuff, I dunno, but Bertrillium-Zantitium get's my freak on -- ROCK IT!

4. Proprietary "rare-earth" sealed fool! If Nightforce is too cheap to seal their scopes with Chinese clay, that's their business. But believe me, you want clay, and the rarer that earth the better! Nuff said.

5. "Brand new, never issued", that's right sucka's, sure, this shiz may be marked "U.S. Govt. Property", but you can get them before our troops fuck-em up. I don't hear about never issued Nightforce scopes being marked "U.S. Govt. Property" -- did you ever stop to ask yourself why?

6. "U.S. Military Scopes". That says it all. When was the last time you heard about Vortex U.S. Military Scopes? Just as I thought!

7. "The very best". Okay, you knew that already so I think they're just wasting their breath here. Like they say "elite optics for top-gun marksmen". Damn straight!

8. "Now we 'civvies' can nab this rare offer of military overruns..." Sorry haters, but I don't see IOR military overruns for sale. That's why I say don't wait play'as, score these pieces while you can!

9. "USA Made". You can take that to the bank!

10. "Tactical cross, Tactical Distance Ranging Mil Dot (TDRM)". If you're a high-speed operator you'll agree that this is the reticle to get "busy" with. And it lights green OR red OR black. Call USO fools -- they'll tell you red or green, pick ONE.

Hopefully this will shut the naysayers up once and for all because I'm sick of their ignorant hating on this high-speed kit.

Wow I just noticed that if he was legitimatly making fun of them then I fully apologize for being a dick. But im not backing down about Shaggys quote being amazing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hammrr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Don't scoff at what you've not actually tried yourself.
Semper Fi! </div></div>

Ive looked through these hunks of shit enough to know how horrible they are. They are the <span style="font-weight: bold">equivilant of looking through a magnified fucking condom</span>.
</div></div>

love this quote Shaggy </div></div>

Thats a sig line waiting to happen! </div></div>

I couldn't help myself

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They are the equivilant of looking through a magnified fucking condom. </div></div>

Every condom I use becomes a magnified fucking condom, but I have to admit it's never occurred to me to look through one. Are you sure you're using it correctly? Because I don't think that's what fucking means.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They are the equivilant of looking through a magnified fucking condom. </div></div>

Every condom I use becomes a magnified fucking condom, but I have to admit it's never occurred to me to look through one. Are you sure you're using it correctly? Because I don't think that's what fucking means.

</div></div>

Is that magnified or magnumfied?
laugh.gif

That's 10 solid reasons for getting a CSO that NOBODY could argue with, and frankly, given the other posts in this thread, I think you guys are just jealous about not having one of these bad boys, yet. Sign me up, I am sick and tired of my loser USO's and will be posting them up for sale shortly. When I got them, I was told they were sniper scopes. I was just gullible. I'm ready for the next step, COUNTER-SNIPER! Cartman, are you a distributor and can sell to me directly or do I have to go through some kind of clearance or something? Let me know, and thanks so much.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt.creedmoor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hammrr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a feeling many of you are holding a prejudice against these fine scopes. I too wondered about the Counter Sniper and decided to give it a real workout. First, I mounted it on a Savage 340 chambered in 30 WCF. (With other optics, this rifle will routinely <span style="color: #CC0000">shoot 1 shot 1 hole groups </span>when fed proper ammo.) Shooting the "Box" Drill <span style="color: #CC0000">(empty refrigator cardboard box) at 100 yards</span>, I can stay within the range. Tough? Well, it easily withstands the <span style="color: #CC0000">recoil of the 30 WCF round</span>. Glass? I can easily <span style="color: #CC0000">see the moon </span>on clear nights. Repeatability? I have checked this feature several times and <span style="color: #CC0000">the elevation turret knob has always been found on the top. </span>Don't scoff at what you've not actually tried yourself.
Semper Fi! </div></div>

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.............its a joke guys....yall have wonderful powers of observation..........
cool.gif
</div></div>

NO DOUBT!!! Did any of you actually read this before you jumped on it?

At least add "CounterSniper scopes," to the front of that quote so people know what he is talking about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hammrr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a feeling many of you are holding a prejudice against these fine scopes. I too wondered about the Counter Sniper and decided to give it a real workout. First, I mounted it on a Savage 340 chambered in 30 WCF. (With other optics, this rifle will routinely shoot 1 shot 1 hole groups when fed proper ammo.) Shooting the "Box" Drill (empty refrigator cardboard box) at 100 yards, I can stay within the range. Tough? Well, it easily withstands the recoil of the 30 WCF round. Glass? I can easily see the moon on clear nights. Repeatability? I have checked this feature several times and the elevation turret knob has always been found on the top.
Don't scoff at what you've not actually tried yourself.
Semper Fi! </div></div>

Well played.....funny thing is you could send that into Counter Sniper a testimonial and I think they would still miss it.

i am returning ALL my CS scopes to them for a refund and getting this one:
5.5-22x50.jpg

or maybe this one:
opplanet-swarovski-z6i-2-12x50-illuminated-riflescope-horizontal.jpg

after discussing our financial situation with my wife, i just might get both !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am returning ALL my CS scopes to them for a refund and getting this one:
5.5-22x50.jpg

or maybe this one:

after discussing our financial situation with my wife, i just might get both !! </div></div>

wmlc2b.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am returning ALL my CS scopes to them for a refund and getting this one:
5.5-22x50.jpg

or maybe this one:

after discussing our financial situation with my wife, i just might get both !! </div></div>

wmlc2b.jpg
</div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt">is that all you have to say ? gee !i thought i would get a few high fives
grin.gif
</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am returning ALL my CS scopes to them for a refund and getting this one:
5.5-22x50.jpg

or maybe this one:

wmlc2b.jpg
</div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt">is that all you have to say ? gee !i thought i would get a few high fives
grin.gif
</span> </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Next thing you will say is the .499 is not the end all be all...</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt.creedmoor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hammrr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a feeling many of you are holding a prejudice against these fine scopes. I too wondered about the Counter Sniper and decided to give it a real workout. First, I mounted it on a Savage 340 chambered in 30 WCF. (With other optics, this rifle will routinely <span style="color: #CC0000">shoot 1 shot 1 hole groups </span>when fed proper ammo.) Shooting the "Box" Drill <span style="color: #CC0000">(empty refrigator cardboard box) at 100 yards</span>, I can stay within the range. Tough? Well, it easily withstands the <span style="color: #CC0000">recoil of the 30 WCF round</span>. Glass? I can easily <span style="color: #CC0000">see the moon </span>on clear nights. Repeatability? I have checked this feature several times and <span style="color: #CC0000">the elevation turret knob has always been found on the top. </span>Don't scoff at what you've not actually tried yourself.
Semper Fi! </div></div>

cool.gif
</div></div>

Haha Deadly...Your feathers were all ruffled up from the combat over at the Premier thread.You must of been on def-con 4
smile.gif

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am returning ALL my CS scopes to them for a refund </div></div>

The hide has yet again saved another lost wayward soul...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am returning ALL my CS scopes to them for a refund </div></div>

The hide has yet again saved another lost wayward soul... </div></div>

Can he be redeemed or has he gone too far ???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am returning ALL my CS scopes to them for a refund </div></div>

The hide has yet again saved another lost wayward soul... </div></div>

Can he be redeemed or has he gone too far ??? </div></div>

Gone too far IMHO, lost cause.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cartman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, buy two and don't look back. Here's some info the haters here don't want you to know -- this is directly from page 91 of The Sportsman's Guide 2010 Spring Shooting supplies catalogue!

1. "U.S Gov't Issue"! Let's see the haters argue with that -- Gov't issue beotch!

2. "Orig. Govt cost $2,997.99", your cost <span style="font-weight: bold">ONLY $689.97</span> -- S&B can shove it up their arse 'cause you ain't buyin a PMII for that kind of scratch no sir!

3. "Bertrillium-Zantitium" coatings dawg! You don't hear Zeiss-Hensoldt using Bertrillium-Zantitium do you? Maybe they're too cheap for the good stuff, I dunno, but Bertrillium-Zantitium get's my freak on -- ROCK IT!

4. Proprietary "rare-earth" sealed fool! If Nightforce is too cheap to seal their scopes with Chinese clay, that's their business. But believe me, you want clay, and the rarer that earth the better! Nuff said.

5. "Brand new, never issued", that's right sucka's, sure, this shiz may be marked "U.S. Govt. Property", but you can get them before our troops fuck-em up. I don't hear about never issued Nightforce scopes being marked "U.S. Govt. Property" -- did you ever stop to ask yourself why?

6. "U.S. Military Scopes". That says it all. When was the last time you heard about Vortex U.S. Military Scopes? Just as I thought!

7. "The very best". Okay, you knew that already so I think they're just wasting their breath here. Like they say "elite optics for top-gun marksmen". Damn straight!

8. "Now we 'civvies' can nab this rare offer of military overruns..." Sorry haters, but I don't see IOR military overruns for sale. That's why I say don't wait play'as, score these pieces while you can!

9. "USA Made". You can take that to the bank!

10. "Tactical cross, Tactical Distance Ranging Mil Dot (TDRM)". If you're a high-speed operator you'll agree that this is the reticle to get "busy" with. And it lights green OR red OR black. Call USO fools -- they'll tell you red or green, pick ONE.

Hopefully this will shut the naysayers up once and for all because I'm sick of their ignorant hating on this high-speed kit. </div></div>

Returning them Pete? Did you even bother to read my post? What part of "Bertrillium-Zantitium" don't you understand??? You're going to listen to Shaggy? He probably doesn't even know what a tactical condom is!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Read the review, it failed the box test miserably. Failed the drop test too. </div></div>

It did?!?!?!? But in the advertisement it says it's the best!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emilio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why won't the Counter Sniper threads just die? </div></div>

Because we can't resist the urge to keep posting. Maybe CS's do hold some mystical power over us...

I know I should not keep bumping this thread but...

can't...

stop...

posting...

Don't hit submit, don't do it, resist...

ahhhhh...crap

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, at least the COUNTER SNIPER threads last longer then the COUNTER SNIPER scopes...

Damnit, I just did it again! </div></div>

ha ha, everyone needs to buy two Counter Sniper Scopes just like "Cartman" said.....
Shit on one......cover it up with the other.

There was a guy at a local range here with a Sako TRG42 338 Lapua. He had a countersniper scope on top of it. I felt sorry for the guy when he said he paid 800 for the scope and couldn't figure out why the rifle wouldn't hold a zero.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There was a guy at a local range here with a Sako TRG42 338 Lapua. He had a countersniper scope on top of it. I felt sorry for the guy when he said he paid 800 for the scope and couldn't figure out why the rifle wouldn't hold a zero. </div></div>

Huh...I guess Pete was serious about selling his CounterShitters....Must have sold one to that guy. And here we thought there wasnt a person alive that would belive the crap that came out of his mouth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There was a guy at a local range here with a Sako TRG42 338 Lapua. He had a countersniper scope on top of it. I felt sorry for the guy when he said he paid 800 for the scope and couldn't figure out why the rifle wouldn't hold a zero. </div></div>

That's just tragic, but where is Joe Average going to turn for info? I get G&A, which I believe is a free subscription I get, and I read a nice write-up about IMR 8298 XBR powder and I think "gee, this stuff sounds pretty good", but right below it is a write-up of a Laserlyte pistol bayonet and one gets the feeling there's someone out there who will write anything about any lame-arse product if they'll pay for an ad.

But if that story about the TRG-42 is true, it is like the clip you hear on Jim Rome's show where he plays the newly minted pro-athlete who won his first championship and earned his first millions exclaim -- with no hint of sarcasm -- when asked where he's going to celebrate "I'M GOING TO RED LOBSTER!" Good grief...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cartman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
BCP said:
But if that story about the TRG-42 is true</div></div>

It is. This was out at a public shooting area called "Spenceville" here in Norcal. I recognized the rifle as soon as it was on his bench (I've wanted one ever since I read a review of it vs. another 338 lapua, Accuracy Int'l I think?) but the scope I didn't figure out until I got close enough to read the lettering on it.

It looked like this scope:

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=295029

LOL, anyone read the reviews on Midway in that link? HAHAHAHAHAHA, priceless!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Josh Christopher of Port Charlotte, FLDate posted: 3/24/2008Great scope very rugged best buy for the money in first focus plain. The people at Counter Sniper are also very helpful, sent me lots of info and told me were to get sun shades.

Was this review helpful?Yes | No20 found it helpful | 3 did not5 stars

steve pearson of red oak, txDate posted: 3/24/2008This is the 4th Counter Sniper scope that I have ordered. The quality is fantastic and the optics are superb. To be sure the Night Force, Valdada and Steiner units are high end, but I will put my Counter Sniper up against them, any time, any condition. Personal preference comes in to play, but the Counter Sniper delivers superior optics, precision controls and durability in an extremely affordable package.

Was this review helpful?Yes | No22 found it helpful | 8 did not5 stars

Kinze Dwain of San Diego, CADate posted: 5/31/2008Wow, really impressed! I am a competition shooter. I was skeptical at first, however, this is an OUTSTANDING scope for the money. Same quality as Nightforce, for half the price.

Was this review helpful?Yes | No15 found it helpful | 3 did not5 stars

RANDY SMITH of CARBONADO, WADate posted: 11/17/2009Outstanding scope! I shoot F-Class competition and hunt with it. The clicks for elevation and windage are correct and repeatable. All high power good quality scopes are critical for eye relief. And it's not that bad. Caution though: a 30mm tube and 56mm objective lense means it needs to sit higher from bore than a 1" with the ususl 44mm objective. You may need to get an adjustable comb or alter the one you have</div></div>

Okay, so I'm wrong, don't buy two -- take Steve Pearson's advice and buy FOUR! Read the review beotches!!! You just can't stop it!

Sorry guys,I couldn't resist. Things have been rough at work for a couple of weeks and I was just looking for someone to laugh with me.
Semper Fi!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: grizzerbear</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anybody put any of the Counter Sniper optics to the test?

How accurate?
How durable?
How clear? </div></div>

another counter sniper question?

how come?

lol, we should look at it this way. it forces everybody to come up with new material, lol. i will say that compared to the last guy that asked this question, you really got off easy. i was getting the popcorn ready. welcome to the show </div></div>

Was that Pistol Pete? He disappeared real quick... He's probably still cuddling with his Pistol in Arizona.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am returning ALL my CS scopes to them for a refund and getting this one:
5.5-22x50.jpg

or maybe this one:

Are you really still here posting? Didn't I make you look like a big enough fool to just go away? I sure hope your wife doesn't ever read these posts or she will have further confirmation that you are a complete tool!

I guess this is why short buses exist.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hammrr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry guys,I couldn't resist. Things have been rough at work for a couple of weeks and I was just looking for someone to laugh with me.
Semper Fi! </div></div>

Dick.
laugh.gif

With my displayed observation skills, any questions why I havent made detective yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
With my displayed observation skills, any questions why I havent made detective yet? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cartman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're going to listen to Shaggy? He probably doesn't even know what a tactical condom is!!!!!! </div></div>

You missed this hawkeye!
whistle.gif

...I don't know aboot youse guys, but I <span style="font-style: italic">had</span> been getting discouraged with the optics situation before I found out aboot the counter sniper...

...I mean, all these other fine scopes are hitting the market, and <span style="font-style: italic">all</span> of them, even the S&B's, seem to have issues of some sort...it's making it hard to decide on <span style="font-style: italic">anything</span>, even (especialy?) at the upper $$$ level...

...then, along comes counter sniper...a scope that has all the features much of the membership acctualy needs, as well as a price any of us can afford, with qualiaty that will hold no surprizes or fall short of excpectations...

...what a bargin...!!!...(thumbs up icon)

come on guys, where are the high fives ?? that Swarovski is looking better with each post.

do any of you ex-purtz have one of these Swarovski or the Nightforce i posted photos of ? or are most of you still stuck on CS scopes ??

Chiller: <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Next thing you will say is the .499 is not the end all be all...
</div></div>
ooooh ! but the .499LWR <span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">IS</span></span> the "end all, be all", especially on that most dangerous
thumbnail.aspx
that is so devastating to our food supply.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you really still here posting? Didn't I make you look like a big enough fool to just go away? <span style="color: #3333FF">[you made a fool of yourself in my <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">OPINION</span></span>, as well as a few others who agree with me !] </span> I sure hope your wife doesn't ever read these posts or she will have further confirmation that you are a complete tool!<span style="color: #3333FF"> [no ! my wife hates computers, so fear not !]</span>

I guess this is why short buses exist.</div></div>

interesting that you should know so much about
shortbus-46967.jpg
is this the one you ride ? actually is it big enough for your entire family ?

now.., back to scopes, do you own any high end scopes or are you just another blowhard as many here seem to present themselves to be.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">come on guys, where are the high fives ?? that Swarovski is looking better with each post.

do any of you ex-purtz have one of these Swarovski or the Nightforce i posted photos of ? or are most of you still stuck on CS scopes ??

Chiller: <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Next thing you will say is the .499 is not the end all be all...
</div></div>
ooooh ! but the .499LWR <span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">IS</span></span> the "end all, be all", especially on that most dangerous
thumbnail.aspx

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you really still here posting? Didn't I make you look like a big enough fool to just go away? <span style="color: #3333FF">[you made a fool of yourself in my <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">OPINION</span></span>, as well as a few others who agree with me !] </span> I sure hope your wife doesn't ever read these posts or she will have further confirmation that you are a complete tool!<span style="color: #3333FF"> [no ! my wife hates computers, so fear not !]</span>

shortbus-46967.jpg

now.., back to scopes, do you own any high end scopes or are you just another blowhard as many here seem to present themselves to be. </div></div>

I guess judging by your signature that all you have ever posted ended with you being damned. Due to the little fact that besides all your top notch CIA bull shit their is never any truth behind what you have to say! SO go on and be damned on another site.

Pissed-on Pete,

You're signature line: <span style="font-style: italic">now.., back to scopes, do you own any high end scopes or are you just another blowhard as many here seem to present themselves to be</span>.

...is in direct conflict with your defense of, and ownership of, Counter Sniper Scopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">come on guys, where are the high fives ?? that Swarovski is looking better with each post.

</div></div>
thumbnail.aspx

shortbus-46967.jpg

now.., back to scopes, do you own any high end scopes or are you just another blowhard as many here seem to present themselves to be. </div></div>

framis.....spanky......ourgang.......mrhumble.......?
confused.gif

i am guessing that none of you own a "high end" scope as no one has replied in the affirmative.

i got my new Midwayusa.com master catalog yesterday, after perusing the scopes advertised, i am thinking the Night Force will be my next new scope, kinda teetering on the Swarovoski, maybe get the Leapers instead, maybe the CS in Titanium
wink.gif