• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes opinion on COUNTER SNIPER optics

Re: PAGING: The all knowing Piston Pete

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3333FF">read and heed !!</span></span></span>

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">

these 60 years of shooting in my 72 years on this Earth. back </span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">READ AND HEED !</span>!</span></span> </div></div>

Pete, not long ago you claimed to be current mil. pretty damn old for a military man eh?
crazy.gif

Re: PAGING: "deadly0311" PAGING: "deadly031

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Stacey @ AINA said:
I got a good laugh outta this one Stacey
laugh.gif
i dont even waste much more on these threads. Used to these Counter Sniper threads were the full on balls to the wall combat with Piston Pete. Personally i think Pete is delusional and most of the time his comments come way outta left field and leave me sitting here looking around the room going what the hell, damn that just blew my mind,
confused.gif
crazy.gif
thanks Stacey..... and PS the chasis locks up nice and tight now </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3333FF">read and heed !!</span></span></span>

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">This is the PM Piston Pete sent me last night.

it's a joke man.., a JOKE !! do you know what a joke is my friend, ? i can not believe some of you folks are missing the humor and are so up tight that some of you have to resorted to vile name calling and demanding me being banned.

trust me friend i know what good glass is and i own some, i have not been hiding in the turnip patch these 60 years of shooting in my 72 years on this Earth. back in the "Good Ole Days" a good high end scope was in the $4-500.00 range, now it's $2,000.00+</span></span>

actually i thought this would be a private PM, but strangedaysnightsallthefcukingtyme decided to make it public sooo, please cool it, try real hard to interpret the humor, some of you folks are so tight assed it would take a case of dynamite to drive a pin up your a$$ !

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">READ AND HEED !</span>!</span></span> </div></div>

I'm sorry I posted it for people to see your humor and know it was all just one big joke. Sorry I didn't see anything wrong with what you posted in the pm to keep it private.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutRider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...does it say COUNTER SNIPER rite on the scope...???...

...I want it to say COUNTER SNIPER in big letters...that would be rad... </div></div>
I think it should say it in <span style="color: #000099"> <span style="font-size: 20pt">BIG BLUE LETTERS </span> </span> with lots of exclamation points.

...I'm likin' the <span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-size: 14pt">BIG BLUE LETTERS</span></span>, but <span style="font-weight: bold">no</span> exclamation points, please...that would be <span style="font-style: italic">tacky</span>...!!!...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creeter2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Pete, not long ago you claimed to be current mil. pretty damn old for a military man eh?
crazy.gif
</div></div>

Whatever retirement community he lives in is getting shut down soon. someone is obviously not passing out their medicine. I guess when he speaks about "much of what I have done is still classified" he means he forgot to tell his nurse that he shit his pants earlier in the day.

Come on. This shit is super top secret probation. How can you NOT be impressed with:24 step vacuum Bertrillium-Zantitium™ multicoating, raises the light transmission coefficients to beyond anything achieved to date.

I wasted all that money on S&B's

Re: opinion on COUNTER SNIPER optics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1552fdg.jpg
</div></div>

I am speechless. Awesomeness has been achieved.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Stacey @ AINA said:
laugh.gif
i dont even waste much more on these threads. Used to these Counter Sniper threads were the full on balls to the wall combat with Piston Pete. Personally i think Pete is delusional and most of the time his comments come way outta left field and leave me sitting here looking around the room going what the hell, damn that just blew my mind,
confused.gif
crazy.gif

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">This is the PM Piston Pete sent me last night.

it's a joke man.., a JOKE !! do you know what a joke is my friend, ? i can not believe some of you folks are missing the humor and are so up tight that some of you have to resorted to vile name calling and demanding me being banned.

trust me friend i know what good glass is and i own some, i have not been hiding in the turnip patch these 60 years of shooting in my 72 years on this Earth. back in the "Good Ole Days" a good high end scope was in the $4-500.00 range, now it's $2,000.00+</span></span>

actually i thought this would be a private PM, but strangedaysnightsallthefcukingtyme decided to make it public sooo, please cool it, try real hard to interpret the humor, some of you folks are so tight assed it would take a case of dynamite to drive a pin up your a$$ !

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">READ AND HEED !</span>!</span></span></div></div>

Did you intentionally try to make that post sound like the schizophrenic ramblings of a bum, or is that just the way it turned out? A joke is one thing, but making it painful for the mind to parse just isn't fair to those of us with self-diagnosed Aspergers. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">THIS TOO IS A JOKE...., RIGHT ?</span></span></span>
Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a difference, and a difference that can be worked around. Your Loved One CAN Still Be a Happy, Stable, Calm, Successful and Productive Person

This is information your doctors can't (or won't) give you. Information you won't find at the library or bookstore. And information you desperately need if you want your loved one to finally enjoy a "normal" life and do all the things you take for granted, like:

Make and keep friends

Do well in school

Get along well with friends and neighbors

Treat family members with love and respect

Enjoy an active social life

Hold down a steady-paying job

Act like a responsible, independent adult

Take good care of themselves

Find a rewarding career

Stop Bullying

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creeter2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Pete, not long ago you claimed to be current mil.<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #CC0000">YOU ARE FULLA $H!T !! and a liar !! show proof i said that, you dumbass</span> </span></span> pretty damn old for a military man eh?
crazy.gif
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Stacey @ AINA said:
laugh.gif
confused.gif
crazy.gif

I'm sorry I posted it for people to see your humor and know it was all just one big joke. Sorry I didn't see anything wrong with what you posted in the pm to keep it private. </div></div>

no problem my friend, don't worry over it, not a big deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are these damn counter sniper threads like a train wreck?????I cant help but look.............. </div></div>

they are fun, enjoyable, entertaining, informative and sometimes just down right hilarious !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Creeter2 said:
Piston Pete said:
Whatever retirement community he lives in is getting shut down soon. someone is obviously not passing out their medicine. I guess when he speaks about "much of what I have done is still classified" he means he forgot to tell his nurse that he shit his pants earlier in the day. </div></div>

why is it you know so much about retirement communities, passing out medicines, nurses, and shitting your pants..? are you secretly revealing something personal about yourself..............., maybe ?