• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Opinions on Fixed Powered Falcons

Phantom F4E

Private
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2008
Any experiences with the Falcon 7.5x50 or 10x42? The 10x42 do not seem to be in stock anywhere. The 7.5 x50 may be in at Optics Warehouse in the UK.Thanks to all.

Re: Opinions on Fixed Powered Falcons

I've got the 10x42, and for the price I couldn't be happier with it. Good glass and returns to zero accurately. You probably won't find them anywhere as I think they have stopped making them. You'll find a review of it here: http://www.snipercentral.com/menace.htm
Thinking of upgrading now though, for something with more magnification and a bigger price tag. The Falcon will be placed on my future .22LR instead.

razzle, thanks for the reply, there is a 7.5-50 on Ebay but he wants way too much. Good day to you friend, stay warm in Norway. Regards from sunny Kalifornia.

I'm currently using my Falcon 10X42 on my 10/22. The extended skeleton reticle is great for making hold over shots. Uses tick marks similar to the TMR reticle instead of dots. Able to make hits on 24" to 36" targets up to 450 yards using a 50 yard zero with the reticle. Fixed power saves me time and frustration if I have to range using the reticle and the Mildot Master.

My two cents -

Gunfighter25

Thanks Gunfighter. I will snag a new one if I ever see one of them again. Good day.