• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Opinions on Foxpro Fury 2

Farmboy05

Private
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2009
JBER, AK
I'm looking at getting a Foxpro Fury 2, I found one new for $400. I'll still have to buy the rechargeable batteries but it seems like a decent deal. Does anyone have any experience with this model? Am I headed in the right direction in this price range? Will be used primarily in Iowa and Missouri for coyotes and bobcat.

Thanks,
John

Re: Opinions on Foxpro Fury 2

I love my Fury! Over 100 calls and most I use at one time or another. I paid $599 for mine....at $400, that sounds like a good deal.

Foxpro calls get it done!

I have the original Fury and have 234 sounds on it now. The Fury 2 has the Foxbang on it otherwise no other changes. Good price at $400 also.
You dont need thier batteries either. I have used energizer rechargeables, 2500mha for several years now without a fault.

Thanks for the input so far! So on the batteries rechargeable name brand will be fine? Also, are the decoys a necessity? I saw the woodpecker decoy that mounts to the caller.

^^^^Yes, just make sure the rechargeable batteries are at least a 2400 mha, 2500 mha are better.
Decoy not needed, but they do take the coyotes eyes off you when they are coming in, unless you make a move they can see & they will.
I do not use a decoy myself, I have, but 99.99% of the time do not.