• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Optical Boosters

Longguns

Minuteman
Feb 13, 2009
Chattanooga,TN
Has any one had any experience with Bulzeyepro Optical Boosters? I am looking to try something different and wondered if they are worth fooling with. I tried the search function and no good results. Will be putting it on a Leupold for FTR Class.
Thanks

Re: Optical Boosters

I've ran them on both my 1K light and heavy guns with 12x42 BR's since they came out.

I like 'em.

May have been awhile back, but somewhere in here there was a member who made/sold these..... It's in here, finding it is another story! LOL! Good luck!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've ran them on both my 1K light and heavy guns with 12x42 BR's since they came out.

I like 'em. </div></div>
I bought a 3X Bullseye Pro on a whim last year, but have yet to use it. The only scope I have worth using it on is my Hensoldt. It doesn't magnify the image by 3X does it?

Guys.

maybe i'll ask a stupid question but...

Can such item be used on 1-8x Leupold CQBSS scope to make it work like more close to 12x-16x on the higher end?