• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oregon Ducks

For a bit there, I thought Oregon was gonna fold. They showed some heart today coming back and finishing the game like they did.

Winning the National Title... It's early, long way to go. The 4 team playoff should be awesome to watch.

Nope. I'm not saying auburn will either by their lack luster today but this was the week of the ow outs for sure. At least in the sec. A few conference games have to go by before we start looking toward the title. If I had to name a team right now. Georiga. A&M and god I hate to say bama are looking strong. Auburns defense has to wake up earlier though. I wanted at least 60 over San Jose today. I was disappointed at what I saw out of my team.

How about those Oregon Ducks? Do you think Oregon can win the National Title this year?

Based on their performance yesterday, they should make the 4 team playoff. They play only two decent teams the rest of the year, UCLA (Road) and Stanford (Home) neither of whom look like world beaters this year. Then probably USC in the conference championship team. I like their chances.

When/if they get into the playoffs, they'll be playing teams with defenses as good or better than Michigan State and MUCH better offenses than MSU. Neutral fields also. We'll see...Nice comeback win for them yesterday.

Can they win a title? Sure, they're certainly talented enough. Will they? Odds are against them, but who would have bet on FSU this time last year? Who else has beaten a top 10 team by nearly 20? No one else this year so far.

Yup, they had some o-line injuries and squeezed through some games and it all caught up last night. They most likely would've lost to Stanford and maybe UCLA.

I was hoping they would be in the playoff but now it's a very long shot. Oregon needs better tacklers on D and more aggressive defenders like UofA has.

As they say, defense wins championships.

Bottom line is this - regardless of how well they do in conference play, they have proven for the last several years that light and quick O lines have serious limitations.

This will not be the only game they loose this year.

Bottom line is this - regardless of how well they do in conference play, they have proven for the last several years that light and quick O lines have serious limitations.

This will not be the only game they loose this year.

Ducks are always too frail to put everything together for a national championship. Based on what I saw last weekend, some of the other "big boys" will likely lose another game (or two) this year including Alabama and Oklahoma.

That FSU-Notre Dame game is starting to loom pretty big. If ND can pull off an upset we'll likely seem them in the playoffs. And they'll likely get the shit kicked out of them again, like they did year before last, when they play another team that's physical on both sides of the ball.

That FSU-Notre Dame game is starting to loom pretty big. If ND can pull off an upset we'll likely seem them in the playoffs. And they'll likely get the shit kicked out of them again, like they did year before last, when they play another team that's physical on both sides of the ball.

I'm hoping ND - or any team - can upset FSU. I have nothing against FSU. It's their jackass QB Jameis Winston. What a punk. Just my .02