• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oregunsmithing?

2BrownDogs

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2020
Covington, La
I’ve been looking for a thumbhole stock for my Seekins Havak PH2 in 300 PRC. I’ve had my index finger amputated, and the thumbhole stocks give me a better wrist alignment and smoother trigger pull. Manners and AG composites don’t seem to be an option based on lead times and inletting for the Seekins barreled action. I recently came across Oregunsmithing and they have a good looking thumb hole stock. Does anyone have experience with this company? Any recommendations are much appreciated.

I’ve been looking for a thumbhole stock for my Seekins Havak PH2 in 300 PRC. I’ve had my index finger amputated, and the thumbhole stocks give me a better wrist alignment and smoother trigger pull. Manners and AG composites don’t seem to be an option based on lead times and inletting for the Seekins barreled action. I recently came across Oregunsmithing and they have a good looking thumb hole stock. Does anyone have experience with this company? Any recommendations are much appreciated.
You looked into a sentinel? Paging @Terry Cross

Reactions: Terry Cross
He made me a stock for a Nesika 338 Ultra a while back. Solid stock and nice work.

I have one of his ultra light stocks, I like the stock a lot. I think he is a flipping tool. He was also coated the metal for me. He thought no big deal to also coat the chamber, and the first inch or so inside the barrel at muzzle. He said who cares polish it out. His bedding job sucked and re did that also

• Haha
Reactions: Sniperwannabee
No I sure haven’t. I’ll look into that. Thank you.
Look at some of the photos on the KMW site. If you are still interested but have no convenient way of laying hands on on to grope, get with me via email. I can send one for you to racoon with no obligation except paying the return shipping.

Are you in Oregon? If so, I have tons in LE circulation in that state.

./

Reactions: rookie7
Look at some of the photos on the KMW site. If you are still interested but have no convenient way of laying hands on on to grope, get with me via email. I can send one for you to racoon with no obligation except paying the return shipping.

Are you in Oregon? If so, I have tons in LE circulation in that state.

./
Im in Louisiana. I’ll give it a look. Thanks a lot for the offer that’s really nice of you. I’ll be in touch.

Reactions: Terry Cross