• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Orlando Pulse gunmans father FBI informant

Two Star General
Minuteman
  • Nov 17, 2011
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/26/us/noor-salman-pulse-trial-fbi-informant/index.html

so apparently the shit-stain that shot up the night club in orland has ties to the FBI.........not only is his father an FBI informant......but he is also being investigated for terrorism.

between this, and the FBI bdropping the ball on the recent shooter......and Hoggs father working for the FBI........im finding it harder and harder to believe these attacks are not being planned at the highest levels of govt.

either this is the shittiest fucking investigation service in the world.....or they are letting these things happen.

Last edited:
    I would not be surprised if it eventually comes out that the FBI leadership has been actively "allowing" these mass killings to take place in order to further the ideological agenda that the FBI leadership seem wedded to.

I would not be surprised if it eventually comes out that the FBI leadership has been actively "allowing" these mass killings to take place in order to further the ideological agenda that the FBI leadership seem wedded to.

I have been saying for years, since Clinton at least, that these mass shootings have been timed/staged to coincide with votes on key gun control bills. They have also seemed to happen when there was a lull in calls for gun control.

Reactions: oneshot86
    And damn near every shooter has been found to be on or just got off of mind-altering drugs, has a history of mental illness, etc. etc. It's not a far stretch at all to believe these drugs could have been a gateway to hypnosis or subliminal suggestions to "kill 'em all." All part of pushing the agenda.