• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oryx_Official

Private
Minuteman
ORYX Black Friday
This sale goes LIVE from 3pm PST on 25 Nov to Midnight 29 Nov

• $299.95 OFF FACTORY SECONDS CHASSIS
  • 10% OFF REGULAR STOCK (including chassis and accessories)
  • 40% OFF MAGAZINES genuine MDT polymer magazines. Available in FDE or Black in .308/6.5CM or .223
  • 40% OFF ARCA RAIL Factory Seconds
All our factory seconds are 100% functional with only cosmetic imperfections. A great deal on an already great deal.
Only limited quantities are available in our factory seconds. They're available on a first come first serve basis. Once they're gone, they're gone.

We hope everyone is having a great thanksgiving. Thanks everyone for supporting a great community of shooters.

www.oryxchassis.com

Don't forget to follow our instagram and Facebook accounts for upcoming news and deals ;)

BLACK FRIDAY SOCIAL MEDIA.jpg

Reactions: Larry Eck
So, nothing will show up on the MDT site till 16:00 Mt. , 17:00 Cent. and 18:00 East. time ?

Whatever happened to the oryx field stock? I’ve been wanting one since they were announced.

So, nothing will show up on the MDT site till 16:00 Mt. , 17:00 Cent. and 18:00 East. time ?

Thats the way MDT has been running sale since I've been here, so past three years at least. They stick to a schedule and hopefully their site doesn't crash and I can get my order in before they're sold out.

TM6

Thats the way MDT has been running sale since I've been here, so past three years at least. They stick to a schedule and hopefully their site doesn't crash and I can get my order in before they're sold out.

TM6
Waiting for another $400 MDT ACC full chassis oppsie sale......

As much as I would like to grab another oppsie deal, I have no use for a second ACC chassis. I'd be happy just to grab a couple mags at sale price.

I do hope, however, that those who missed the oopsie deal score this time around and not have to wait three years to finally get their chassis during the BF Sale like I did.

Good luck gentlemen, count down has begun!

TM6

Reactions: TankFrank