• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OTB Ferdelance boots

Re: OTB Ferdelance boots

I have a pair of the ODHIN OTB's, good piece of kit ! They work great in waterborne operations and do pretty good on land, quietest boot I have come across,(swift, silent, deadly) lightweight, durable, have noticed some stitching starting to fray but Ive had them for several years, in and out of water. Downside is they smell... I don't know if it has to do with the material and being in and out of water, but shit they smell ... I don't know...maybe its my feet... I had a pair of the Ferdy's but didn't like how they felt, and I have wide feet, so I ended up going back to my Oakleys. Didn't have them long enough to give a good or bad review, hope it helps.

i was considering those a little while ago, but went with the desert lites instead. i really like them, definitely good boots. only had them for a few months so cant say much about the durability.

i do believe us cav still has the ferdelances on clearance for 50 bucks though, hell of a deal.

Thanks very much for the replies..
How is the fit..?
True to size or do they run small or large.. Wide or narrow..?

I have the desert lites and they are great. They need to make their boots in a wide cut also. Length is great. width is tight. Wearing them for a day or so is OK. Any longer and my feet feel the tightness in the width.

yes they are a little skinny. fortunately i have skinny feet. other than that they are pretty true to size.

Anyone wear the Bootistan? I ordered some, hoping I got the right size! How do they hold up?

i really wanted the bootistans, didnt wana spend the coin though. mine are holding up fine so far, only had them a couple months but have worn them every day. the desert lites are really comfy and super light.