• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OTS March Match

Re: OTS March Match

Meh didn't make it to the bar (darn!) but I did make it to the match and learned alot, and one thing I learned is that it is definitely possible (though really hard) to shoot long range in not great conditions. It was nice to meet you all and it was definitely nice to see all these wicked sticks. I had to leave early to get back at a decent hour so what were the results? heres some pics!
iypi0i.jpg

Preston from Surgeon Rifles
259lsmx.jpg

Matt and Eddie great match had a good time as usual both at roosters and at the match. The okeys got the edge on the Texans. The Aussie faired ok but I missed my cold bore. Cost me a shit load of points. Not a bad match, thanks to the RO's and the 2 redneck brothers that hosted the match. See you all soon

Anybody seen Scotty

Special thanks to Matt and Eddie and the guys that helped you out. A great match at an awesome location. You Okies' sure do have some funky winds up there in those hills!

Looking forward to having you come south and shoot with us in Texas!

Great match guys!! Although I'm gonna keep bitchin' about that cold bore as long as I keep missing it
frown.gif
Thanks to Matt, Eddie, Robert, Seth and everyone else who helped make this thing happen.

Big congrats to Ben Burrough on winning!! He's burned alot of powder and bullets trying to win one and yesterday was his day!! Great shootin' Ben!!

Also congrats to Jon Beanland on the second place finish. Damn good thing he missed that 50 pt cold bore or he'd have ran away w/it.

Congrats to the other winners as well:

Mike Luckett 3rd
Rick Reeves 4th
Dean Morris 5th

Great match guys. For the number of shooters, the logistics of the stages and even a quick break for a hot lunch, everything ran real smooth. Nothing like a little Okie breeze to make it fun. Saw some really terrific shooting by the top guys, and it seems the shooters and equipment just keep getting better and better. If you want to win one of these, you better put in some serious trigger time! Matt / Eddie Thanks again for all you do to give us a challenging and fun match.

I have more pics if anyone wants em. Just PM me your email. Looking forward to competing in future matches! Thanks for letting me come

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am glad everyone enjoyed it. Eddy and I are looking forward to shooting matches for a while and are getting excited about it. Keep us posted and are hoping to run into you on the match circuit. I hope to have the pickup cleaned out, find all the score sheets by the end of today and post the results.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the feedback guys. I am glad everyone enjoyed it. Eddy and I are looking forward to shooting matches for a while and are getting excited about it. Keep us posted and are hoping to run into you on the match circuit. I hope to have the pickup cleaned out, find all the score sheets by the end of today and post the results. </div></div>
Good luck with that

Scotty said he had to get back home for a family emergency.

Here are the results al least the top 1/2 of the Cold and windy March Match. Total possible of 410 points if you cleaned everything first shot. Congratulations To Ben Burrows for the win. He shot well all day on the whole course of fire under some tough conditions.

1 Ben Burrows 275 $1850
2 John Beanland 268 $1350
3 Mike Luckett 259 $900
4 Rick Reeves 238 $400
5 Dean Morris 220
6 Matthew Peterman 216
7 Travis Case 215
8 David Tubb 212
9 Neil Baily 208
10 Mark Carr 207
11 Jim Paul Brown 203
12 Preston Pritchett 201
13 Clint Briggs 195
14 Adam Roberts 191
15 B.J. Bailey 189
16 Geordy Richardson 185
17 Don Johnson 178
18 Dalton Ernst 175
19 Joey Thompson 173
20 Greg Beauchamp 170
21 Shane McAlary 159
22 Rich Emmons 153 $278

thanks to everyone that put the match on, had a great time and looking forward to another one.

A Huge Thanks to Matt, Eddie, Robert, Seth and everyone else who helped with the match. Had a blast as usual & thank you to everyone who participated in the Calcutta. It was the biggest yet.

Congratulations to my buddy Ben Burrow and the top shooters!!!

Dean-o

1 Damn bullet cost me $400!!!!! Thanks for posting these and rubbing a little salt in my wound.

In all seriousness, thanks again for a good match. Always enjoy coming out and shooting w/u guys.

Also like to thank Matt and the other guys for the hard work. You guys ran a great match. It was definitely a challenge. Good shooting Ben, Could not have happened to a nicer guy and a great shooter. Well deserved!!