• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Our second favorite muslim sympathizer

fdkay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 27, 2009
    Ingleside, Tx
    Bowe "Butt Buddy" Bergdahl is gonna cop a plea to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy

NM, not sentenced....FACING life imprisonment.

Last edited:
    From the comments section of a fox news article:

Hey Bergdahl, when your dad skips to Syria to join ISIS, your Army buddies will be banging your mom. Oh!

From the comments section of a fox news article:

Hey Bergdahl, when your dad skips to Syria to join ISIS, your Army buddies will be banging your mom. Oh!

I really think Obama beat them to it.......remember their walk through the rose garden? O was all over her and the husband was lagging along several steps behind.

I think a firing squad would be a good option......

x2 - 100 years ago today if booty boy woulda went and sucked some Hunn cock then tried to come home..this wouldve been a very likely outcome! Unfortunately a lotta our populace gone way soft..

Hum, you had me at his mom somewhere.... I dunno...

If anyone knows me and I doubt many do. I pride myself on seeing all sides, in essence playing devils advocate........

.... I got nothing. Fuck him.

Last edited:
    Kill him and the limp dick and cum dump who produced him. Stone em hell ain’t that how Muslims do it

He oughta be stood up against a brick wall and shot by a firing squad........... as all deserters have in the past.......