• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Our Shooter's Hats are finally done!!

LoneWolfUSMC

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
We had to search high and low to find a company that was able to do these to our specifications and not rape us on the price. It has taken me several months and several different versions to get exactly what I wanted.

These hats are 100% US made with US labor and materials. They are a low-profile, unstructured design with no top button and no metal hardware. These hats are not just a stock hat embroidered for us, they are MADE to our specs.

http://www.8541tactical.com/products.php#hat

hat_5931.jpg

Re: Out Shooter's Hats are finally done!!

LoneWolf that's a rockin hat bro!!!

Couldn't give your business to a better guy either. I have one of his rifle bean bags as pictured here:

beanbag_2936.jpg

and it really is obvious that the guy making this gear is making it based on stuff he's going to use shooting everyday. It fills the niche perfectly between the heavier more annoying bags some other people make.

I attach this thing to my sling attachment and it's light enough I almost forget it's there, but it seals the deal when I'm dialing in on something perfectly. I can't imagine going back to any of the other item's I've used for this purpose before this one it's simply so much more convenient.

Not to mention the quality of the build. Pretty certain one of these will be hanging off all my rifles so long as I have rifles, and are likely to last as long as I'm shooting.

Thanks alot Lonewolf!

Hey man!

I really like the hats, are they one size fits all or do you have any smaller ones? I have a semi small head. I also like those rear bags. If I places an order can you ship to Afghanistan?

Looks great buddy. I'll take a hat and a "bean bag" in OD if ya get the chance. Thanks. Steve. BTW. I know a certain "Big Time" sniper who told me the other day that he's been wearing the shit out of the hat that you gave him.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great buddy. I'll take a hat and a "bean bag" in OD if ya get the chance. Thanks. Steve. BTW. I know a certain "Big Time" sniper who told me the other day that he's been wearing the shit out of the hat that you gave him.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Yea when he came to our training last month in Baker he was wearing it, if we are talking about the same guy...
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spswatip</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great buddy. I'll take a hat and a "bean bag" in OD if ya get the chance. Thanks. Steve. BTW. I know a certain "Big Time" sniper who told me the other day that he's been wearing the shit out of the hat that you gave him.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Yea when he came to our training last month in Baker he was wearing it, if we are talking about the same guy...
wink.gif
</div></div>

Yup. That would be the one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spswatip</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great buddy. I'll take a hat and a "bean bag" in OD if ya get the chance. Thanks. Steve. BTW. I know a certain "Big Time" sniper who told me the other day that he's been wearing the shit out of the hat that you gave him.
wink.gif
</div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

I hear Chucks meat can't be beat,,,,Steve will get it!!!

Yep, still thinking about that Smoked Salmon. Man that was good!

Steve, I will get your stuff out to you ASAP.

The hats are Velcro adjustable, so one size fits most. I hope to get some more pics up today.

Hats look great. I shipped my order for some burritos this morning.

Ohhh I like these a lot. Gonna order one a little later tonight