• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Fieldcraft over penetration of center fire rifle rounds

Re: over penetration of center fire rifle rounds

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Darkstar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
LRG,
I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me:

1- was the rifle confiscated? yes

2- if so, will the owner get it back or what will HE have to do to get it back? yes, wait for disposition of case and pass a backround check same as if he was buying the firearm.

3- Were the other firearms on premise confiscated or recorded in the history file for the case? no

Thank You Again,
DS

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trigger29</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm thinking that a 6.5-284 is a rather rare caliber, compared to other popular chamberings. This guy broke into a long range shooter's home. Is there a criminal forum we can post this on, to warn the other criminals what happens when you break into the home of the guy who shoots every week!?

</div></div>

ya its called anarchist cook book forums...lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TattooBlade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So where's the blood splatter? Looks like a Negligent Discharge to me.

Shotguns and pistols are for home defense. Rifles are for combat and hunting.</div></div>

there was a towel hanging on a chair behind perp, but in front of freezer, also got used for first aid until medics arrived...lol

Glad to hear no beer was harmed in this incident. Folks........be more careful!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRrifleGuy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TattooBlade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So where's the blood splatter? Looks like a Negligent Discharge to me.

Shotguns and pistols are for home defense. Rifles are for combat and hunting.</div></div>

there was a towel hanging on a chair behind perp, but in front of freezer, also got used for first aid until medics arrived...lol </div></div>d

hope the aid giver applied extry pressure to stop the bleeding. and laughed in the perp's face while he was doing it.