• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Own nice scope(s) and calipers? Like FREE (or discounted) stuff? Help us test new gear.

Annex Defense

Commercial Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
Hey guys,

The team here at Annex is working on a whole bunch of new products and we're in need of a large sample size of data about the scopes people are using and their dimensions.

We've set up two Google forms for collecting data. One should take less than 60 seconds to complete, the other maybe 3-5 depending on your competency with calipers.

Scope Measurements Form: Basic (1-2 minutes to complete)

Scope Measurements: Advanced (3-5 minutes to complete)

Everyone that enters (valid) data will at minimum get a promo code for a decent discount on our site.

People who enter a lot of (valid) data on different scopes will absolutely get free stuff. No strings attached other than please do your best to make accurate measurements.

If you enjoy seeing unreleased products and can provide good feedback and measurements (and like free stuff!) please consider joining our (new) Facebook group for beta testers and preproduction prototype discussion CLICK ANYWHERE HERE.

Ok... You said "nice scopes"... I've got set of precision Starrett calipers. Send me a 100% FREE nice scope (to keep) with no strings attached and I'll review it 100% fairly and unbiased. By nice, I'm talking NF or better.

Not holding my breath, but I'm down. 🤣😂🤣

Submitted a few last night. While definitely not the nicest scopes. They were scopes you had listed. I didn't think you wanted my lyman 6x or 4x though. Haha

My stuff is in storage until the week of April 10th, but I’ll submit info on what I have as soon as I get unpacked from our move!

I sent you over 5 today. Although, I think I misunderstood your question about the battery compartment. I thought you were asking if the scope had one anywhere other than the turrets but I think you meant on the ocular housing. I checked yes for the S&B's I submitted...sorry about that

CM

Reactions: Lumbeejake
Well, this took a little longer than expected, but our new scope throws started shipping (some free, some steeply discounted!) to those of you that participated in the program and to dealers.

Check it out:

https://annexdefense.com/annex-ultralight-scope-throw-lever-fast-magnification-adjustment/

Scope Throw 1.jpg

On Gun 1.jpg

Machined from a billet of aircraft-grade aluminum, the Annex Scope Throw lever is engineered to slide onto the scope magnification ring and enable rapid magnification adjustment. The Annex Scope Throw Lever was designed to be simple, devoid of pins and debris-sensitive ball and socket hinges, while having a large, tactile lever surface that is easy to feel and use with gloves & without taking your eyes off the target.

Scope magnification ring must have no large protrusions or fins and scope cannot have any battery compartments or illumination controls on the eyepiece behind the magnification ring (as seen on the illuminated Vortex Viper PST Gen 1 and some Swarovski scopes. Click here for information)

• Tough, aircraft-grade aluminum construction
  • Ultra lightweight -- only 0.4oz
  • Large control service allows quick adjustment even with gloves or without looking
  • Aggressive, CNC-machined texture on throw lever pad
https://annexdefense.com/annex-ultralight-scope-throw-lever-fast-magnification-adjustment/

I submitted a response on the basic form but your last question is coded incorrectly which will result in a significant amount of incorrect data and time wasted for you.

It requires choosing 1 of 3 of the options, no choice for none of 3, and would do better with a notes field or photo submission to help specify