• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Palmetto State Armory

Glocksteady

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
Oklahoma
Just wanted to say how great these Guys are. Right up there with Triad Tactical. I've been reading about the success in Afghanistan, using 77gr 5.56. I have an older AR that has a 1:9 twist. Many people say some 1:9s will stabilize it so I ordered some 77gr & 75gr. The 75gr has been on backorder for over a month. I sent two emails about substituting the 75gr on backorder with some 69gr they had in stock. That was last week. I called today and here is the win.

They emailed me Friday but I guess my email service lost it. They lost an email from Denver on Friday as well. I asked the guy on the phone what they decided about the substitute. They got the 75gr in on Friday, shipped it with the 77gr, and threw in the 69gr at no charge. $20 gift for being patient I guess. This was my 3rd order with them. It will decidedly not be my last.

Thanks Palmetto.

Re: Palmetto State Armory

great people to deal with. order stuff, and a few days later it shows up at the door. no drama...

I've ordered from Palmetto twice and had nothing but good service from them. Good prices and fast shipping. Seems like an excellent company.

My experience with Palmetto State has been the exact opposite. I placed an order for .223 ammo about a month and a half ago. Still don't have it. No response to my e-mails and was put on hold when I called. No one ever came back to the phone. I won't be ordering from again ever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gstaylorg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My experience with Palmetto State has been the exact opposite. I placed an order for .223 ammo about a month and a half ago. Still don't have it. No response to my e-mails and was put on hold when I called. No one ever came back to the phone. I won't be ordering from again ever. </div></div>

My experience with them sucked as well, 2 weeks to ship an in stock pistol.

I'd have to add my thumbs down as well: unusually slow to ship, meh quality components in PSA lower parts kit. Not so bad that I wouldn't buy there if they were the only ones that had what I needed but certainly not the first place I check when shopping.

I definitely <span style="text-decoration: underline">would not</span> put them and Triad in the same category for customer service(<span style="font-style: italic">a huge dis-service to Triad IMHO</span>!)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've ordered from Palmetto twice and had nothing but good service from them. Good prices and fast shipping. Seems like an excellent company. </div></div>

Their prices are pretty good, but I've never had fast shipping from them. You just have to know before placing an order that shipping (or packaging) could take awhile.

prices are great, shipping, customer service are both a joke. i wouldnt buy from them again if they were selling complete ar's for 20 bucks

I have ordered from them more than a dozen times and never had a problem with them.

Yep, I have purchased $25,000.+ of ammo from them over the years and continue to do so because the service and price are always better than i expect.

their shipping sucks dick
they were "alright" last year at this time...but not anymore... 27 days to get a lower build kit...that was IN STOCK...wtf??!?!

i have ordered ammo a few times...and even it takes a week and a half to two...and i'm less than 2 hours away