• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Panobridge

Quick update, I just posted the first through-the-lens video on Panobridge:

As discussed in the video description, the actual image shown to the user is two complete circles. The ANVRS recorder can only pick up part of the view, and when attempting to overlap the images to show approximately what the user sees, the rectangular videos look really strange without cropping out the top and bottom. The experience in person is much better, but this video still accurately represents the concept.

"For $500 if they work as a bridge and can adjust to pano mode, that is still a pretty good deal. The KVC bridges + shoes are close to a grand"

That's the answer right there!!!

Are these available to the public yet? Will you be getting some?

Thanks. That means a lot.

I will have to look into attending that event myself.

in, take my money

I just got it in the mail and have been messing around with it.

I like the idea a lot. It works as advertised. The bridge is super light, and I'm sure it's super strong. BUT it feels a little "spongey" (not a bad thing if it doesn't break, right?). Perhaps it's an indicator of weakness. Or perhaps it helps with durability by absorbing shock. Not sure, just something noticed. I'm going to be tying each tube down to my helmet somehow. I didn't feel the need to do this before with my tnvc bridge, but I really don't want to lose a tube if something snaps.

It works as advertised. Sits low, so I had to adjust the height of my aka2. I wish I did not turn in my wilcox, this would be better with it. Initially I thought it was a little weird that you can point them inwards, but that range of motion actually helps me stow it neater when I articulate my tubes up. EDIT: I want to clarify my wilcox comment. It actually wouldn't be to adjust height on the fly (just put the height in a sweet spot, and they'll be fine for narrow or pano), it would be for the breakaway and the arm hitting the fore/aft adjustment on the aka2. Neither are deal breakers, I'm sticking with my aka2

It starts getting a little uncomfortable once the tubes start underlapping by 1/3 (~ 55 degrees). My personal limit for how far I'd pano is around underlapping by 1/2 (~60 degrees). That's a huge improvement over 40 degrees.

These are again... really really light. Really light.

All in all, I'd recommend trying this out. I'm not sure I'd send it into a gunfight (yet), but this is definitely an exciting capability to explore.

PS. You can fit little keyrings for your bungee retainers around the bridge. It looked like I couldn't on the product page, but now that I have them in person, I was able to figure out a way

Last edited:
Reactions: NHPiper

I like the idea a lot. It works as advertised. The bridge is super light, and I'm sure it's super strong. BUT it feels a little "spongey" (not a bad thing if it doesn't break, right?). Perhaps it's an indicator of weakness. Or perhaps it helps with durability by absorbing shock. Not sure, just something noticed. I'm going to be tying each tube down to my helmet somehow. I didn't feel the need to do this before with my tnvc bridge, but I really don't want to lose a tube if something snaps.

It works as advertised. Sits low, so I had to adjust the height of my aka2. I wish I did not turn in my wilcox, this would be better with it. Initially I thought it was a little weird that you can point them inwards, but that range of motion actually helps me stow it neater when I articulate my tubes up. EDIT: I want to clarify my wilcox comment. It actually wouldn't be to adjust height on the fly (just put the height in a sweet spot, and they'll be fine for narrow or pano), it would be for the breakaway and the arm hitting the fore/aft adjustment on the aka2. Neither are deal breakers, I'm sticking with my aka2

It starts getting a little uncomfortable once the tubes start underlapping by 1/3 (~ 55 degrees). My personal limit for how far I'd pano is around underlapping by 1/2 (~60 degrees). That's a huge improvement over 40 degrees.

All in all, I'd recommend trying this out. I'm not sure I'd send it into a gunfight (yet), but this is definitely an exciting capability to explore.

PS. You can fit little keyrings for your bungee retainers around the bridge. It looked like I couldn't on the product page, but now that I have them in person, I was able to figure out a way
Could you snap a few pics please?

So are these 3D printed?

They look to be inkjet 3d printed. Or maybe laser sinter printed. Both of which use much stronger materials than any printer you would have at home. This style printer is used to make many structural components and have a lot better tolerances, quality control, and all the heat resistance of regular polymers.

yeah sure, is there anything specific you want to see?
I don't know if pics or video would do better to show the range of adjustability and maybe how the image overlap merges?

The "through the lens" video was cool to watch and would be nice if there was a reference to how the bridge was adjusted to obtain that image.

The hourglassing in the overlap area seems like it would make center field of view adjustment critical when tuning for peripheral vs center.

I'm just an idiot on the internet, but it seems like you would have a trade off balance between the two.

Thank you so much.

You seem really angry. Why are you so upset people are excited about this product? Seems there's more interest in this than your failed $400 1"x1" patches 🤔

Heh, too late, he already got banned. But that was the harshest welcome I've ever seen. How many feet can he put in his mouth lol

Last edited:
Reactions: NHPiper
Theres those in the know and those that aren't, so Im gonna bring ya up to speed since you responded in such a genuine fashion and anti malicious manner. Let me catch ya up onto who your getting in bed with ... if you got a few minutes for a chuckle and possibly some actual important info that could save you some heartache in the future.
PRG knowingly sold a product that was illegal for them to sell to civilians, which is made by Wilcox. Wilcox signed TNVC as their master distributor.
-so far you following?
TNVC has beef with my company, and basically with anyone that doesn't sing their praises.
-so far you still following?
TNVC goes out of their way to bash and talk down on people they don't align with, even manufacturers. (Photonis Defense for example, a company I represent as a distributor (INTERNATIONALLY I might add).
The old heads remember who really released the COTI to the masses, and how TNVC got butt hurt jealous and blackballed i2. that's a story for another time though. They've used the same bully tactics time after time over the years to many up and coming Nightvision companies, and most take it and stfu, Im stubborn though and I don't like bullies.... therefore I don't take it and I definitely won't shut up.
TNVC's owner (who doesn't deserve his janky name being repeated out of my mouth)..... begged (the owner of this site who is a stand up guy and doesn't like bullies either) to ban me, and when he didn't ban me, TNVC resorted to threats. Thats why they were booted to my knowledge from being apart of the great wealth of knowledge that is SH. They have money and power, they don't have morals or integrity.
-Still following?
TNVC owner gets uber-duber butthurt about being banned and cries to Wilcox that I was unlocking their RAPTARs that PRGs owner SOLD THE PUBLIC KNOWING THEY WOULD BE TURNED BACK UP TO FULL POWER BY SOMEONE (we have the communication of him saying and I quote *"I don't care if they're turned back up, because I (HE) did not supply the keys"*). they claimed I was illegally modifying them in the letter I received, in which would make me a manufacturer, and would ultimately mean I would take the fall for the millions of dollars Wilcox/PRG is being fined by the government... when really I was using a dongle that Wilcox manufactured to take them out of training mode. Wilcox cries blasphemy and wonders how "armorer keys" or "dongles" are in circulation, several people have them to my knowledge.
I receive cease and desist from attorneys. I cease and desist.

Moral of the story: DUDES ARE A JOKE. and while I usually respond with "Jesus loves you" I sincerely doubt Jesus loves them, because Jesus does not love those of malicious intent, and that is exactly who you are in bed with.

If your product actually works, and you haven't been tainted by the well.... When you decide you want to export that pano bridge to Brazilian special forces and BOPE/ elite police / Military circles, give me a shout... I might just put in a bigger order then the "other distributors" :) Im moving on from dealing with fucktards that are worried about my business, Im going international instead.

Sincere regards
Felipe Bastos
Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions
RIP

Got a little chance to try a Panobridge the other night.

Lockup was tight with no play in a converted Norotos Titanium mount. Seemed tight in a G24 as well but I used the helmet with the converted Norotos for walking around with the Panobridge.

Adjusting for IPD was easy. I'm not a believer in the whole "if your IPD isn't perfect your brain will explode" non sense personally having tested and ran dual tubes where I purposely set IPD wrong and ran a couple nights with it purposely jacked up. But if you are "concerned" about such things rest easy that it's easy to set and forget.

My understanding is they are making a few additional improvements to the bridge as well. Look forward to seeing those.

Got a little chance to try a Panobridge the other night.

Lockup was tight with no play in a converted Norotos Titanium mount. Seemed tight in a G24 as well but I used the helmet with the converted Norotos for walking around with the Panobridge.

Adjusting for IPD was easy. I'm not a believer in the whole "if your IPD isn't perfect your brain will explode" non sense personally having tested and ran dual tubes where I purposely set IPD wrong and ran a couple nights with it purposely jacked up. But if you are "concerned" about such things rest easy that it's easy to set and forget.

My understanding is they are making a few additional improvements to the bridge as well. Look forward to seeing those.
Excellent feedback from a seasoned source. Thanks

Been too busy with day job to even think about ordering this bridge but glad to hear more good reviews.

Interesting, I wonder how that would pair with a 14 and a NOX or a breach?

So, I just want to run a NOX18 and a 14 together! Nox18 left eye (non-dominant and near vision), 14 right eye (dominant and far vision). So, how to make the magic happen?
Sorry, I think I got the @ thing completely wrong.

Will there be/is there a part to change the bridge to mount a dovetail as on my Nox?

Thanks

Sorry, I think I got the @ thing completely wrong.

Will there be/is there a part to change the bridge to mount a dovetail as on my Nox?

Thanks

"ROTATION It is necessary to move the dovetail mount to the weapon mount side for use on the left eye while the NOX is head mounted. Icon orientation is configured under the Systems Settings menu. Note: the NOX cannot be used as a weapon sight while icons are flipped. In this orientation the reticle is off and Reticle menu and Zero are disabled."

Now, I still plan to get a NOX because thermal is a completely different world and having used some of the most expensive thermals we have I know how nice good thermals are (just wish my bank account would better support) and the world they reveal. There are some possibilities there to solve the issue, but I don't have a mill or lathe or I might try to fab something up myself (it would probably weigh a ton if I did it).

"ROTATION It is necessary to move the dovetail mount to the weapon mount side for use on the left eye while the NOX is head mounted. Icon orientation is configured under the Systems Settings menu. Note: the NOX cannot be used as a weapon sight while icons are flipped. In this orientation the reticle is off and Reticle menu and Zero are disabled."

Now, I still plan to get a NOX because thermal is a completely different world and having used some of the most expensive thermals we have I know how nice good thermals are (just wish my bank account would better support) and the world they reveal. There are some possibilities there to solve the issue, but I don't have a mill or lathe or I might try to fab something up myself (it would probably weigh a ton if I did it).
I love mine, the reticle doesn't really bother me on my right eye.

I want pano and am a poor, the Nox is worth it.

I want to retain the weapon mount, so the dovetail has to stay where it is iiuc, I don't think you can flip the weapon mount to the dovetail side.

Reactions: stefan73
I love mine, the reticle doesn't really bother me on my right eye.

I want pano and am a poor, the Nox is worth it.

I want to retain the weapon mount, so the dovetail has to stay where it is iiuc, I don't think you can flip the weapon mount to the dovetail side.
No, you can't flip the weapon mount from my understanding.

Reactions: Jim Out

Hey, thanks for posting this first look review.

Regarding the slightly elastic nature you mentioned, that was intended. The material chosen is best explained as a hybrid of a rubber and a hard plastic. Instead of using a very rigid glass-filled or carbon-filled polymer, which would be quite lightweight but brittle, I picked a material that could withstand tremendous amounts of force and never fracture, just bend and then bounce back into shape. My intention was to make it gunfight worthy, as you mentioned desiring, and I spent considerable effort testing out many different materials to find the right one that could seriously take the place of a more conventionally-used metal like aluminum. I look forward to making some decent videos soon showing the fracture-resistant nature of the Panobridge.

I hope you were able to sign up for the free Panobridge Mk2 upgrade that @Lowdown3 was alluding to, as it includes a tether attachment point on the rear of the center portion so that you don't have to jury rig a tether point with keyrings.

I definitely look forward to hearing what your experience is over time with the overlapping image tolerance. I have mentioned it before in other discussions, but the main reason why the Panobridge is infinitely adjustable (instead of having the tubes locked together by a gear or something similar) is so that everyone can tune it to match both their exact eye positioning and their brain's ability to merge the two images. It's pretty interesting to me that some customers are reporting that their ability to merge the split images has improved since they first started using the device, so they are able to progressively widen the FOV with increased use.

As you mentioned, going from a 40 degree wide FOV to a 60 degree wide FOV (let alone a 75 degree wide FOV that is possible for many Panobridge users) is quite a noticeable improvement, and I haven't met anybody yet that didn't get somewhat giddy after trying this system out.

---

I'm starting to collect reviews and post them on the Noisefighters website here. If anybody would like to submit theirs, please get in touch.

---

Thanks to @Lowdown3 / JRH Enterprises for becoming a dealer. I'm excited to partner with them and hope people send some business their way.

---

Thanks to @lowlight for putting together such a solid forum here at SH. I just signed up to become a commercial supporter. (y)

No, you can't flip the weapon mount from my understanding.

Well this thread was more entertaining than I thought it would be. Why not run the nox on your right eye? Do you do a lot of passive aiming? I got my pvs14 1st but have always run it on my left eye intending to have my right eye be my thermal eye.

The MK2 is definitely an improvement.

Slammed busy the last week or so but hope to get some more time out with that new model in the coming weeks.

Well this thread was more entertaining than I thought it would be. Why not run the nox on your right eye? Do you do a lot of passive aiming? I got my pvs14 1st but have always run it on my left eye intending to have my right eye be my thermal eye.
Passive aiming, habit from over 20 years of 14 use on my right eye.

Passive aiming, habit from over 20 years of 14 use on my right eye.

I would at least give it a try. Seems like not being able to weapon mount it leaves a lot on the table. I have a bunch of different risers on the way with the goal of being able to shoulder my rifle with nox and still be able to look through my 14 on my left eye. No idea if this is feasible but I think its worth a try.

Reactions: stefan73
Curious how this has worked out for those with experience using binos. I have one PVS14 and I’m considering selling it to buy DTNVS.

I like that I can roll up the DTNVS to look through my thermal scope, and the reduced weight.

What say those who have tried both? Hands down DTNVS?

Curious how this has worked out for those with experience using binos. I have one PVS14 and I’m considering selling it to buy DTNVS.

I like that I can roll up the DTNVS to look through my thermal scope, and the reduced weight.

What say those who have tried both? Hands down DTNVS?

I look forward to other’s reviews, but in the mean time, it should be noted that individual 14s can be rolled up on Panobridge to look through a scope. You could also potentially use one eye to look at the screen through the gap between the panned-out tubes and not even roll up the tubes at all, which is very different from other systems.

Weight is definitely different. However, you can close the gap by adding Nightline‘s NL914C digital battery housings and RPO lightweight lenses. I’ve measured such a complete Panobridge system, with two lithium batteries, at 19.92 oz. That’s likely lighter than what’s possible with DTNVG and milspec lenses and battery.

Reactions: Jim Out