• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ðŸ’¥2024 Just Announced💥 MARSc - Onboard VCSEL NIR Illum & Laser

Okay, just got this guy setup and some initial impressions....

1715294826898.png

1715294845431.png

1715294857817.png

1715294877371.png

• the cover that latches easily to the side is handy
  • the screen is <chef's kiss> - easier to read than the RAPTAR S or MRF Xe because it's so much bigger
  • the auto display brightness actually works really well (MRF Xe guys, you know what I mean)
  • cable attachment is an improvement over the MRF Xe - doesn't jut out and easy to route
  • haptic feedback was a little jarring at first, but after doing some initial tests outside, I really like it (can be disabled if you don't)
  • lateral battery compartment with big cap is a plus too
Will test the IR pointer/flood tonight. Unit will get a full run through this weekend.

Last edited:
This thing needs a matte screen. The one headache I ran into in the Nevada sun yesterday was strong reflections in the display. Minor squabble though.

Oh, and mounting on a low diving board, this was the one time I was frustrated by the CNVD's top mounted focus lever: every time I tried to focus, I blocked the beam.

Last edited: