• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Paparock Is Back !

So you have to rack your slide to chamber a round or find it in the front pocket mixed with the change. I like wheel guns so asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
If you ain't navy cav, you ain't shit!
2C8359B0-2E62-4405-85C3-252FC2316B72.jpeg

My life and experience have definitely not been that of the average person. I have witnessed too much death which most people do not. I have friends in agencies most people do not. I can't help that. I have personally held a military clearance that allowed me to handle nuclear warheads on Nike Hercules missiles; does that surprise you? The U.S. Army knew full well of my beliefs and wanted me to continue doing that job. Average Americans would be shocked at how many things that go on and are never revealed to the American public as the crisis was averted by the narrowest of margins. How close you have come to nuclear exchanges with it being averted by mere seconds. I was a member of NORAD where Russian bombers would come into American air space. There was and incident involving an incoming unidentified aircraft coming in to Okinawa out of authorized corridor, bellow authorized altitude, and supersonic (above authorized speed) which caused a scramble of F4 Interceptors, a when the radar officer (me) and the missile officer had our keys off our necks in the the sealed boxes and turned with HOT Nike Hercules missiles on the launchers with nuclear warheads on them with battalion command in our headsets saying we had had clearance to launch and the only reason we did not was I and the missile launch officer a fellow Lieutenant asked for verification launch order because their were four American F4 Phantoms I could see on my screen that were going to get vaporized if I obeyed that order to launch that missile. Battalion backed down on that fire order or a bunch of people would have been nuked in 1972 southwest of Naha Naval Air Base, Okinawa. Needless to say I did not want to be the first American to fire a nuclear weapon since WWII but that is how close it came one day in 1972 during the Vietnam war. It is a lot more involved than what I have told here but it scared the hell out of me and there was a major investigation involving the the U.S. Army and the U.S. Air Force over the incident. So when do you not obey an order?

I have only told only a part of the incident but enough that anyone with the proper clearance can verify its authenticity. Like I say KC I have not lived an average life.

****he has to be a professional author **********

Last edited:
"Growing up I was a fighter, bare knuckles to be exact. By the time I was 15, I was fighting guys 21 years old. I was big for my age at the time 6 foot 2 inches and 190 lbs. My father became concerned because I almost beat a man to death with my fists and I temporarily paralyzed another. My father having been a First Sgt. in WWII made me stop fighting in return he started teaching me Jujitsu as he said at the time to teach me to control the Irish side of my temper. Everyone said I wasn't going to get any bigger but on my first day in the 10th grade I was 6 feet 5 inches and 200 lbs."

*** beginning of the next rocky movie?******

Last edited:
Who was the motherfucker that once said to me on here, "you know how I know you're a leg?"

so dirty....so NASTY.....

which brings me to my next point....you know what the fucking problem is in the world today? there are too many legs running around that havent been reminded that they are dirty, nasty legs. imagine a world where they were reminded of their lowly state hourly.

anyway, enough of the thread hijacking. back to hunter biden, popacockal-in-his-mouf, or whomever this jerk off is.

Last edited:
I swear to Krist, if this isn't the infamous "Paparock" The German will have Bender give you a handjob. I'm not kidding.

I've been sitting on this jewel of a PM since Oct 14th. That's a no shitter. Literally. But today? Today is a new day and I needed entertainment. This all stems from a thread regarding the good ole question of "Should I carry one in the Toob, or Not". And then Steven Seagull chimes in with this drivel. So not impressed, and for good measure he's got so much of his info fuckered up I couldn't have set this up any better.

For your perusal:

you seem obsessed with me regarding the shared exchange... so let's settle this....

Who I am.... I am about to turn 72 years old... a 1970 class member of the United States Naval Academy... served my 5 active and another 15 in the reserves... fully retired from the Reserves as a Commander... for you that is the equivalent of a Lt. Colonel in the Marine Corps... I earned by spurs... after service time I had a full career in IT after MBA from Penn.. retired from CISCO as a Regional Manager for the North East Region... I consider myself intelligent, professional and a devout Christian of the Methodist faith and a life long member of the Republican Party... I am 16th generation in this country with the first of my family arriving from Scotland in 1638, settling in Tidewater Virginia...

I have a particular approach to concealed carry that is mine, and I own it... I am not alone... apparently that creates an issue of ridicule and humor for you.. which is fine... as I have said, it is a personal choice... part of my training came from the Academy and active service as an Ensign, which at times had me assigned as a junior officer as in charge of in port Shore Patrol.. sidearms were always carried in an unchambered condition... I carry that with me.... I make no excuses for my choice, it is personal... and to me no subject to public ridicule... I consider that choice to address my approach as immature... not something to be attacked and with an attempt to publicly humiliate...

You carry it to far with your humor trying to equate my ID with Hunter Biden... I think you need to cease and desist in that regard.... you do as you please, you certainly have the right to do that... but leave the association of my ID to a criminal among us out of your ranting

4EC9491A-7B8E-470B-AEAD-83DAD0CF9AA4.jpeg

33A792BA-E6CF-4B42-A776-380A419F299C.jpeg

well, isn't this fun? "ij04", the real man... I sent you a private email back in October, as you certainly love having fun... but, you didn't have the guts to respond to me there, so you do this? hahaha... is this your form of jacking off for everyone? go with it..

Ok, I'm a hypocrite. One more for good measure.

Dear Dipshit who thinks he's special:

edit: I just deleted literally a full page of not so good stuff.

I give. You win! Rear Admiral Rod, you run a tight Ship. Oh look, it's time for Sweepers!

So asking the tough questions . How is Bender's hand work and xoes he have references . Askin for a friend . Oh and no pigeons cuz that would creep me out if they watched .

• Haha
Reactions: RNWRKNP and 1J04
View attachment 7501075View attachment 7501076
I remember that one.

If I have to draw down.
1. remove the bag
2. Remove pistol from holster
3. Remove mag
4. Park car
5. Retrieve box of bullets taped to axle
6. Load mag
7. Insert mag
8. Review the “can I shoot “ paradigm
9. Chamber a round.
10.remember what I was originally doing

Came here for McDonald's......leaving disappointed.

• Sad
Reactions: 1J04 and thejeep
1. Exercise common sense and be considerate toward your fellow users. The diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token, Personal attacks, rudeness, flaming, baiting, insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via PM, instant messengers, or Email, will be banned immediately without notice.

Amazon review:

Having been a part of the program mentioned in this book from 1969 -1971 having been picked by a Special Forces Cadre out of the regular ROTC program into a U. S. Army Counterinsurgency Training Unit inside yet separate from that training received by the rest of the ROTC corps I identify with this book. From my sophomore year in college till graduation I was part of the "Counterguerrilla Units that Flourished in ROTC" and I must say it was much better training than standard ROTC fare at least where I went to school first in southern Arkansas and later in eastern New Mexico. As one of the Green Beret Instructors said " we are going to teach you to do to the V.C. what the V.C. does to everyone else." They lived up to that and much much more in my book!

The three years I spent in these units changed who I was and how I viewed the world around me as well as how the college world viewed me. I was no longer a college kid but became a very serious focused individual that my fellow college students knew was not to one to be taken lightly. Example: sit-ins at the ROTC building would part to allow me to walk into the building unimpeded. Rumors had spread about me across campus as I was a full military scholarship student, 6 feet 5 inches and 210 pounds as well a as martial arts student. Having sat in on SDS (Students for a Democratic Society) meetings, on the front row, in my full military uniform had only fueled the rumor mill after the chapter president had order me left alone saying, " I liked to study my enemies and it would be to costly to remove me." He knew me personally.

These "special units" set up within the ROTC program but run by Special Forces Cadres changed a lot of ROTC cadets lives if not what happened after they left their respective Cadet Corps.

This book highlights the thinking and training formulated during Vietnam that changed the U.S. Army or at least it should have. The lessons hard fought and learned through history should be remember to make us better but it does not always work that way in the first "war"/"police action" America retreated from without a clear victory. Some say America has been in retreat ever since.

It took those steeped in such "training" and "understanding" to bring it back in the form of the "Surge" to turn Iraq around and that alone is controversial within some military circles though why is a question.
So how do I get a copy of said book with an autograph by this guy. I need it made out to the real Rooster Cogburn though.

• Haha
Lost me at 16 generations. Pretty sure the US did not exist, as a county, that far back...or did he claim the oft-invoked, but bogus "native" American status?

• Haha