• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Paparock Is Back !

Waiting for the McHam & Chicken Loaf sandwich...now THAT would be payback!
A sneak peek of what it might look like
image.jpg

A few health issues, family stuff, lost my brother, election depression...... I'm a Hot mess. But no complaints just doin life. ;)

I hear you! I know you've had your hands full. It seems to be going around. I'm burying my eldest Sister Friday. Lots of terrible shit going on unfortunately. But you hit it on the head. Just doin life.

Best to ya Brother!

it isnt,
i, for some crazy reason, am stuck on today being wed...
i just went to the local cafe looking for the wed special of meatloaf, they didnt have any and its not because they ran out
fuck, i will have a beer tho...

• Love
Reactions: RNWRKNP and 1J04
Naughty Naughty. Someone's curious and lurking about. What is it about human nature that makes it so predictable?🤭

View attachment 7502142

you certainly waste a great deal of your time lurking and trolling a, what did you call me, "OAF Midshipman"? the joke is on you if there is one... listen, I have no idea who this other person is that you seem hell bent for leather accusing me of being... but I assure you, I am what I have described to you... I feel sorry that you have taken all of this so personally... but honestly, why all of this zeal for calling me out?

is the inner service rivalry that important to you? I have done nothing, I do believe, to incite you other than my use of handguns... is that worth your effort to create turmoil among what should be a group of men with the same common thread? We all, after all, are on the same team... just different branches...

I have no idea what your service background is, I have never claimed to be anything but a shipboard line officer... I have never pulled a trigger on anything but winged or four legged game... perhaps you have, and I salute you and your brothers here who seem to find sport in creating humor with a non-enlisted type, if you have defended yourselves and the honor of the country by so doing...

I make do apologies for where I got my start in the military... not that many who have served in any branch of our armed service have had the good fortune that I did to begin that way... and I take nothing away from any who did not.. we all did the correct thing for being in uniform...

So let's just let it at that... and by the way, yes, I have discovered my folly with a chambered tube... you drew attention to an error on my part, which I recently discovered... so how about a little peace?

Making fun of Pa-prick okay.

Making fun of Maser okay-ish..

Making fun of MREs fine.

But my McRib, off limits. Not cool. If I have to round up all of my concrete, hunting, and gym rats to kick ass.

I had a McRib...once. Technically, I guess it really doesn't count as I tossed it after one bite.

you certainly waste a great deal of your time lurking and trolling a, what did you call me, "OAF Midshipman"? the joke is on you if there is one... listen, I have no idea who this other person is that you seem hell bent for leather accusing me of being... but I assure you, I am what I have described to you... I feel sorry that you have taken all of this so personally... but honestly, why all of this zeal for calling me out?

is the inner service rivalry that important to you? I have done nothing, I do believe, to incite you other than my use of handguns... is that worth your effort to create turmoil among what should be a group of men with the same common thread? We all, after all, are on the same team... just different branches...

I have no idea what your service background is, I have never claimed to be anything but a shipboard line officer... I have never pulled a trigger on anything but winged or four legged game... perhaps you have, and I salute you and your brothers here who seem to find sport in creating humor with a non-enlisted type, if you have defended yourselves and the honor of the country by so doing...

I make do apologies for where I got my start in the military... not that many who have served in any branch of our armed service have had the good fortune that I did to begin that way... and I take nothing away from any who did not.. we all did the correct thing for being in uniform...

So let's just let it at that... and by the way, yes, I have discovered my folly with a chambered tube... you drew attention to an error on my part, which I recently discovered... so how about a little peace?

tenor (4).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04

Did you just assume 1J'S gender?

God Bless America! Ok Rear Admiral Rod, you asked for it. Prepare to be Boarded!

Look Captain Crunch, I was a fucking Squid, mkay. Just a plain ole ordinary Carrier Sailing Squid. That doesn't matter in the least. What matters is we've all been down the road you chose regarding Toob or Not To Toob. And then you dug in your heels and went full retard. So I/We/Us do what we do, we have a bit O fun with it cuz you're being the guy who falls water skiing and refuses to let go of the rope. It's hilarious.

Anywho, Imma gunna put ya back in the pond. I can see this is adversely affecting you and it's just not as funny when you don't have a clue what's going on. I knew you weren't Paparock! I just knew it!

Merry Christmas.

I'll be honest here. I don't see anything that particularly epic about this thread. Hunter1959 never got the historical reference and just didn't ever seem the benchpresser Paparock was. Perhaps we do bully a bit sometimes. Let's write this one off as a joke that failed and blame it on a boring Monday.

I'll be honest here. I don't see anything that particularly epic about this thread. Hunter1959 never got the historical reference and just didn't ever seem the benchpresser Paparock was. Perhaps we do bully a bit sometimes. Let's write this one off as a joke that failed and blame it on a boring Monday.

But we're almost to page 4 FFS ! Don't be a buzzkill. And it ain't "Bullying". It's called "Waking". ;) And it is funny, but you're right, not near Paparock funny.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
McRib?
Fuck. I have pretty decent taste buds and for some fucked up reason, I like the damn things.
Maybe they just remind me of post high school free food from our second largest ad account.

I dunno.

Make mine minus those unyunz and add extra, extra pickle. Wash it down with a coke. The fries suck.
Only eaten while cruising down the interstate at speeds that might get you hauled off of it wasn't Florida.

Making fun of Pa-prick okay.

Making fun of Maser okay-ish..

Making fun of MREs fine.

But my McRib, off limits. Not cool. If I have to round up all of my concrete, hunting, and gym rats to kick ass.
So you're the one!

Sorry for making fun of your McRib.

Someone had to like it!

Just wondering... you have dirt on Ronald McDonald? The Hamburglar trussed up somewhere for ransom? How is it that you keep getting themto bring back the McRib?

Well, kudos on ya, brother! I always love seeing someone who gets the job done.

Personally, I am hoping that the bring back the McDLT. Hot side hot and cold side cold, baby? Think you could pull some strings? Asking for a friend...

Sirhr

McRib?
Fuck. I have pretty decent taste buds and for some fucked up reason, I like the damn things.
Maybe they just remind me of post high school free food from our second largest ad account.

I dunno.

Make mine minus those unyunz and add extra, extra pickle. Wash it down with a coke. The fries suck.
Only eaten while cruising down the interstate at speeds that might get you hauled off of it wasn't Florida.
It was good enough for an MRE at one point, so only fair the rest of the world gets to experience that crap

I used to like it a lot when it was around.. I actually liked mre’s when in but am beginning to think I was just hungry all the time cause the last few mre’s I had tasted like cold crap

• Haha
Reactions: roostercogburn98
Hi,

Is this still available and is it MOA or MIL??

Sincerely,
Theis

Are we talking about a McRib? And by that are you talking Mustard Over Allovit or Mustard In Lilbags?

Just wanting to make sure we are on the same page. Which is Page 4, I think.

This thread is getting way too squidley.

Sirhr

Last edited:
God Bless America! Ok Rear Admiral Rod, you asked for it. Prepare to be Boarded!

Look Captain Crunch, I was a fucking Squid, mkay. Just a plain ole ordinary Carrier Sailing Squid. That doesn't matter in the least. What matters is we've all been down the road you chose regarding Toob or Not To Toob. And then you dug in your heels and went full retard. So I/We/Us do what we do, we have a bit O fun with it cuz you're being the guy who falls water skiing and refuses to let go of the rope. It's hilarious.

Anywho, Imma gunna put ya back in the pond. I can see this is adversely affecting you and it's just not as funny when you don't have a clue what's going on. I knew you weren't Paparock! I just knew it!

Merry Christmas.

So you're the one!

Sorry for making fun of your McRib.

Someone had to like it!

Just wondering... you have dirt on Ronald McDonald? The Hamburglar trussed up somewhere for ransom? How is it that you keep getting themto bring back the McRib?

Well, kudos on ya, brother! I always love seeing someone who gets the job done.

Personally, I am hoping that the bring back the McDLT. Hot side hot and cold side cold, baby? Think you could pull some strings? Asking for a friend...

Sirhr
iam-the-one-memegenerator-net-i-am-the-one-neo-52291855.png

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Damn... I may just have to add you to my ignore list for that blasphemy...

Nothing personal. Swore off McDonalds some time back. Mostly because of the service. Still remember my last visit. Walked up to the counter, kid punched some keys and gave me a questioning look. Gave him my order and he said "$X.XX. A minute later he handed me my bag and walked away.

I’ll be back in full swing here when my anger management releases me in couple days! They say the election set off a fuse or 2. They gonna try to get a horse to kick me tommorrow to see if it resets😂 then I’ll help shartz with papa rock!

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
If you choose to click the link that says Bear Pit and then get butt hurt it’s like blood in the water. Take your lumps and drive on, sooner or later someone else will step on their dick and you will be off the hook