• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Pastrami, serious business in LA

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
I don't see how this wasn't Murder 2. And who the hell puts all that crap on <span style="font-style: italic">pastrami?</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Turk said Murray punched and kicked 56-year-old New Jersey resident Mun Jang so hard on Oct. 1, 2011, that Jang died in a hospital two days later. A kick to the head proved to be the fatal blow.

Neither man knew each other, but Murray and Jang had patronized Donut King, at 15032 S. Western Ave., at 3:30 that morning. Jang, who was visiting Los Angeles on business, went for an ice cream. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Murray purchased a pastrami sandwich and was particular with his order, asking for tomatoes, lettuce and mayonnaise, but no onions or jalapenos.</span></span>

Jang, who was with a friend, watched as Murray took a bite. Some of the meat fell out, Turk said.

Jang laughed, angering Murray, who snapped, "Who you laughing at?" He became even more upset when the clerk behind the glass refused his request for another sandwich at half-price, Turk said. "The real focus of his anger were the people who would not give him a sandwich," Turk said. "The only person he could take his rage out on was the victim."

Prosecutors said Murray sucker-punched Jang and then punched him repeatedly, inflicting the fatal blow with a kick to the head while Jang was on the ground. He then threw the sandwich so hard into Jang's head that mayonnaise and lettuce stuck in his ear.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_22569...endant-doughnut</div></div>

Re: Pastrami, serious business in LA

From my observations, that appears to be Injustice. Makes me wonder if 'leniency' can be bought. Not a far wonder though, eh?

Re: Pastrami, serious business in LA

Murray's full name is Ronald Eugene Murray (the 2nd) and while the voluntary manslaughter charge is legally correct it still feels like injustice. He beat a man to death over nothing.

edit: I highly doubt a man named Ronald Eugene Murray the 2nd who is 26yrs old and wandering around town at 330 looking for a pastrami sandwich has the clout to buy leniency.