• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PayPal at it again

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    This isn’t a thread to piss off Frank or start some bullshit about memberships using PayPal so don’t start that shit again I’m only posting a story.

Apparently after their backpedaling PayPal added in the $2500 fines again. Go to 6:25

iu

I love the bear pit.
    Just a news story, I didn’t have anything to do with the other bs other than making jokes to lighten shit up hence the part about don’t start it here.

Also quit reading it after my joke.

Sorry...never liked PayPal. Their recent User Agreement bullshit was the final motivation for me to blow them off. If I can't buy it with my credit card I just don't need it. I don't need credit police or someone that judges me for what I buy. I bought it - pay the fucking bill and I'll pay you (with interest) at the end of the month. Not good enough? Need to make sure I'm within yer guidelines?

Fuck right off. I'll use my credit card and credit score as a judge. I'll buy anything that is legal with my card and if you don't like what bought and think a fine is in order I'm sure as *HELL* not doing business with you. Yer not the Boss of me....

VooDoo