• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pelican 1750 case sale question&

Zhoolka

Private
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Naples, FL
Just a heads up. Amazon is selling Pelican 1750 cases for 199 with free shipping. Looks like a good deal. Would you say I should grab one if I am in search for a case? I am not with Amazon, I just check if this is really a good deal since I heard that regular price can be 300+

There are a couple for sale in a local gun shop for around $225 +tax, I've not seen them for $300.

Just a heads up. Amazon is selling Pelican 1750 cases for 199 with free shipping. Looks like a good deal. Would you say I should grab one if I am in search for a case? I am not with Amazon, I just check if this is really a good deal since I heard that regular price can be 300+
Great Deal with foam.

Last edited:
Pelican 1750 case sale question&

With, I'd hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm tempted to get the desert tan. But I'm wondering if it will just look like crap after a couple of seasons?

I'm tempted to get the desert tan. But I'm wondering if it will just look like crap after a couple of seasons?

Kinda depends on what you throw in the back of the truck with it, I have a black and a tan one that look like they've been to war. I don't display them, so who cares?

Kinda depends on what you throw in the back of the truck with it, I have a black and a tan one that look like they've been to war. I don't display them, so who cares?

True. It's not like it matters much.

Thank you, guys, for your answers. I ended up ordering one for my new rifle. It kind of felt incomplete with the cheap old thin alu case.

I just ordered one of the $199 Amazon's, then I promptly messed up the foam lol.

Just in case you need extra foam, or even the pick'n pluck for the 1750, E-Z Cube Foam Complete Set for Pelican? 1750 Case

I'm going to reattempt with the pick'n pluck along with a nice coat of Plasti dip or Rustoleum rubber sealer coating.

10678515_10152320966565899_8089754293233878101_n.jpg

1240352_10152321633835899_6696326961324667645_n.jpg

Hey stangboy555, is that the 110 BA? If so, glad to see that. Was wondering if mine in 300WM would fit.

Just got mine (Yay!). Looks great, but different than my old one. Does anyone know when the 1750 model was changed from the old knuckle-busting, fingernail ripping latch, non-folding handle, non-reinforced padlock holes model of yesteryear like my old one?

I bought one and foolishly checked Craigslist after. I've seen several black ones there for $120 but all missing one sheet of foam. I could have bought a craigslist deal and bought a sheet of pluck and pull for less out the door than the Amazon price. YMMV

Last edited: