Was it one of these guys in a maga hat?
    B76E9875-F9A7-4C9E-AB0E-3A0A68F791AC.png

Franko

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    May 19, 2018
    Southern California
    Do not believe. If somebody had actually beat him with a hammer he would be dead, not just suffering from some bruising and swelling. Nancy's hubby probably got daydrunk and fell down the stairs and Nancy thought she might as well use the accident for political gain...

ChezJfrey

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Aug 30, 2020
    What I'm left wondering is if hammers are a popular weapon in SF?

In an interesting coincidence, during my twenties (this would be early 90s), I visited SF and the first night I was there, got attacked by a guy with a hammer. Was walking with two girls I was visiting, the street was actually quite populated and evidently a "popular" area with bars and such, and some black dude clocked the side of my head from behind...never saw him. He demanded money from the two girls, they hesitated for a second, in fear and shock, and I guess he pummeled my back and head a few times to make his point. They gave him money and he took off...nobody intervened. I was out from the first blow, woke up in the hospital, suffered 2 broken ribs, a concussion, and required many, many stitches to my head and temple.

I guess hammers are weapons of choice in SF?

candyx

Private
    Minuteman
  • Apr 6, 2014
    If this was a real attack and not staged, then you have a very unique occurrence. These politician's policies 99% of the time inflict hardship and danger against the normal masses in order to appease their mentally ill constituency that keep them in power. So when they actually get caught up in these policies personally one can only feel satisfaction that they have also suffered. This is rare to see much like Halley's Comet, it should be like the sun rise you see everyday.

lonegunman762x51

MSgt
    Minuteman
    Apr 8, 2011
    Eastern Washington
    Attacker in custody, false flag attack.

100% chance it was a thug who worked for the pimp who supplies rich Democrats in the bay area with children to molest. Paulie was not paying his dues and they got sick of his crap.

If a regular white person was attacked in their home by a thug with a hammer, they would not have gotten a response and never seen an arrest. Two tiered justice system is working great as usual.

Bullfrog08

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 6, 2018
    Should read:
    "Drunk man hits hand with hammer. Bruising and swelling on index finger, expected to make full recovery."

• Haha
    Reactions: geek65 and 232593