• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pelosi's husband attacked at home.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Was it one of these guys in a maga hat?
    B76E9875-F9A7-4C9E-AB0E-3A0A68F791AC.png

What I'm left wondering is if hammers are a popular weapon in SF?

In an interesting coincidence, during my twenties (this would be early 90s), I visited SF and the first night I was there, got attacked by a guy with a hammer. Was walking with two girls I was visiting, the street was actually quite populated and evidently a "popular" area with bars and such, and some black dude clocked the side of my head from behind...never saw him. He demanded money from the two girls, they hesitated for a second, in fear and shock, and I guess he pummeled my back and head a few times to make his point. They gave him money and he took off...nobody intervened. I was out from the first blow, woke up in the hospital, suffered 2 broken ribs, a concussion, and required many, many stitches to my head and temple.

I guess hammers are weapons of choice in SF?

If this was a real attack and not staged, then you have a very unique occurrence. These politician's policies 99% of the time inflict hardship and danger against the normal masses in order to appease their mentally ill constituency that keep them in power. So when they actually get caught up in these policies personally one can only feel satisfaction that they have also suffered. This is rare to see much like Halley's Comet, it should be like the sun rise you see everyday.

Attacker in custody, false flag attack.

100% chance it was a thug who worked for the pimp who supplies rich Democrats in the bay area with children to molest. Paulie was not paying his dues and they got sick of his crap.

If a regular white person was attacked in their home by a thug with a hammer, they would not have gotten a response and never seen an arrest. Two tiered justice system is working great as usual.

Should read:
    "Drunk man hits hand with hammer. Bruising and swelling on index finger, expected to make full recovery."

• Haha
    Reactions: geek65 and 232593