• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

People don’t want to go back to work?

To lazy to work for this, so I stole it....
View attachment 7627403

Wouldn’t give them my business unless it was a salon.

Hire based on who does the best job, could care less about looks, some of the best cooks who have served me had gauged out ears and not very well thought out ink, foods good, I don’t care.

My favorite APs are all very troll like, but damn they did good work and getting to know them great guys.

To lazy to work for this, so I stole it....
View attachment 7627403
That's fucking real funny.
I bought a new 92 mustang gt convertible in 91 when I came back stateside.
Blah blah blah, now I'm going to 29 palms from Quantico.
Only 2 cassette tapes in the car.
First was stereo demo from Ford, actually was a cool tape.
Second was a Tesla demo that song only tape. It was, signs...
Holy shit going through the desert, trying to keep awake on 40. I can sing Tesla's signs and it's a wonderful life like a fuckin pro.
Note. Ford, you guys are asshole for not having a convertible trucks.

who said soy?

Please re read

And yeah, 500 or so on drinks, a good bit more if you included going out to eat. Not much money really

And of course I’m going to take the gov and tax payers money, their paranoia screwed me out of my job for two months, why would they not be liable for their idiocracy? Besides paying me some pathetic amount compared to what I was making, frankly they should have paid me for my lost wages.

If you interfere in something and cause damages, you should be responsible.

If I did something that caused someone to be out of work for 2mo, I’d fully expect to be on the hook for 2mo worth of their pay...at minimum
You just strike me as a high soy intake individual. Probably have a hand shake like a dead bass too.

You just strike me as a high soy intake individual. Probably have a hand shake like a dead bass too.

A swing and a miss.

I don’t mind soy, or coconut milk, but I haven’t had any of it in years.

But as someone who seems to think 500 a month is a lot of money, and with a 3rd gen F body in your profile, one could draw conclusions with you as well ;)

Lol

If you need a creation mythos to tell you why victimizing others is bad, that’s not good.

I have not seen any evidence god exists, I’m not opposed to it being a possibility however, I also am very confident I could get away with most crimes if I put a little planning into it, do you know why I don’t go rape, kill and steal? Because I’m not a piece of shit, and as a man I know it’s wrong and thus it’s not something I’d even entertain doing.

If you need laws or god to come to the same conclusion, I don’t know what to tell you.
Lol, is right. You are so incredibly ignorant about Christianity it Is ridiculous. The Bible teaches that from the beginning, even before Mosaic Law, man knew right from wrong. From the time there was only one rule man felt shame when it was broken. ”Original Sin” IS consciousness, hence “The Tree of Knowledge” and knowing right from wrong, but still choosing wrong, like many men do. It‘s a metaphor, but that’s clearly beyond your understanding, which is why you try to belittle it.

Then there are those like you who reject God’s word and make up your own morality and then you claim righteousness for following its ever changing parameters. This only has a continuous terrible record for all of recorded history. But it’s how people like you maintain their little illusions about themselves.

You don’t even have a choice. You are a slave to sin, and you HAVE to virtue signal to each other, because even you who rejects the truth knows you are empty and corrupt. By virtue signaling to each other you try to convince yourselves that you’re righteous. It’s a contest and circle jerk At the same time, and it’s disgusting in the extreme.

You ought to just leave it alone. It’s not for you, and you only show us what a retard you are when you try to throw shade on something you’re completely ignorant about.

So all of y’all non mask wearing, big gov hating, badass mother fuckers are against taking the government’s money?View attachment 7627322

I think it’s funny most folks got bought up for a couple stimi’s. That’s cheap. Praise be the shit heads that one day make ye angry enough to push back.
I haven’t taken one thin dime. Fuck them.

The type of dude that orders half caff soy chai lattes from starbucks. They're usually limp wristed with puffy nipples. You know... man purses, super tight t-shirts... really into weird music the rest of us are too simple to understand. Hollywood types, pretty much.
Do you have any idea how much soy a person would have to consume to grow bitch tits? You’d have a small hill of empty soy cartons lol

Yet during the same time, if the landlord doesn’t pay property taxes, for the teachers who arnt even going to school and police who won’t respond to many calls, the state will send men with guns to steal his bought and paid for property from him.
yup....it's all sickening

Reactions: TurboTrout
As a kid I remember Seattle very well, it breaks my heart where that place went, used to be very liberty minded place

Want a AK with a drum mag, go for it
Want to get gay married, have at er’

VERY few states had that duality, sadly the place is going down the drain, every time I go there it’s notably worse :(
Vermont is similar but it's starting to turn as more massholes and nyorkers move there. boggles my mind

Lol, is right. You are so incredibly ignorant about Christianity it Is ridiculous. The Bible teaches that from the beginning, even before Mosaic Law, man knew right from wrong. From the time there was only one rule man felt shame when it was broken. ”Original Sin” IS consciousness, hence “The Tree of Knowledge” and knowing right from wrong, but still choosing wrong, like many men do. It‘s a metaphor, but that’s clearly beyond your understanding, which is why you try to belittle it.

Then there are those like you who reject God’s word and make up your own morality and then you claim righteousness for following its ever changing parameters. This only has a continuous terrible record for all of recorded history. But it’s how people like you maintain their little illusions about themselves.

You don’t even have a choice. You are a slave to sin, and you HAVE to virtue signal to each other, because even you who rejects the truth knows you are empty and corrupt. By virtue signaling to each other you try to convince yourselves that you’re righteous. It’s a contest and circle jerk At the same time, and it’s disgusting in the extreme.

You ought to just leave it alone. It’s not for you, and you only show us what a retard you are when you try to throw shade on something you’re completely ignorant about.

Do you know what virtue signaling is?

I don’t give two shits about a adda boy from anyone here, the topic was about how much money these UI programs pay out vs the average income people were getting pre-covid

Also if god made man with sin, sounds like god fucked up, he made me faulty and he’s going to bitch about me? Thats like making a shitty stair case and yelling at the stair case for being crappy. Superstition aside, it’s not a good sign when people think they need god or laws to be good people.

Last edited:
Vermont is similar but it's starting to turn as more massholes and nyorkers move there. boggles my mind

Vermont was always a cool state, BTV was also a little spendy, but always reminded me a little of NH, which is my favorite state in NE

My daughter works PT at Starbucks...they had to close early this past weekend as they can't get people to work

WTF????

Glad we are just handing money out....soon enough, people will realize how bad an idea this was
A dollar general closed its doors here. Sign on the door says nobody will come to work! Als I was working a county down today and they have a big bingo building ! It was packed with hundreds of people at 10 am.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
A dollar general closed its doors here. Sign on the door says nobody will come to work! Als I was working a county down today and they have a big bingo building ! It was packed with hundreds of people at 10 am.
Not surprising!

Those types always have time to gamble the dole received from the Government...big winners

I am glad the Government believes that I don't need any handout. I would have given it away anyways

Reactions: Snipe260
It's a major problem. Basically, anyone who makes 50k or less isn't going back to work because they make a good bit more not working with this wonderful policy in place. All the electrician helpers, Hvac, plumbers helpers, ect... are sitting at home. Causing major issues when we already had major issues.
Yeah, you know who really gets screwed? Those in the $60k-$80k range. They still getting taxed on all their money and having to pay for the commute and wear and tear and so on, to the point that they likely bringing home less than those sitting on their ass when you calculate it all up.

I couldn’t wait to get back to work
I have too much pride to sit back and leach off of welfare or UI I guess.
exactly. I don’t understand these people that just accept the minimum unless they making more than they would wirking

Dunno bought the 1200 in your area here in california they subsidized on top of the fed extra. My buddies sons girlfriend ( heh say that 3 times fast) was a waitress. Her restaurant got shut down take out only. She was getting 4k a month unemployment. Tax free

Holy shit! That’s crazy!!! No wonder people don’t want to go back.

It's not tax free though... wages paid thru UI are taxed. You have the option of deferring that by selecting to not have the taxes taken out immediately of any check --but in the end, at tax time that is taxable income and the gov. gets their slice. And if you forget to claim it --they claim it for you.

As far as jobs go here in LA, once Covid cost my main client back in Dec I've done everything to generate new business clients (or even find employment for that matter) and the economy here is still very stalled. Maybe it's just the design industry but the amount of people pounding the job boards far outweigh the jobs. I'm sometimes seeing 400 - 500 applicants if the employer forgets to cease the job post. Time to reinvent! Or GTFO of commie CA
not all is tax free but I believe that the extra is tax free. The jacked up part is that if I’m not mistaken you are getting taxed on money you were already taxed on tho!!

The problem is they sent everybody home to work and it works just fine and now nobody wants to go back to the office. I work for a department of 1200 people. 84% don't want to go back to the office full-time. We are going to see a second wave of people walking away from their jobs. Mostly the younger generation. We avoided layoffs and furloughs simply because enough people just quit, lol. We are so fucked. I'm so glad I'm eligible for retirement.
Yep! Because they got a taste of it and figured out how much better it is. You can get a shit ton more done, save money sbd have more time with the fam. However, working at home is not for everyone as it does take discipline.

Prolly won't quit - they will probably just find another gig that allows them to work from home. My Wife has been working from home since March 2020 and gets more done in 5 hours than she did at the office without the commute and expense of fuel and lunch and all that. Her boss said it's time to come back and then when they talked about it they decided it's cheaper for the company and for Mama to just continue working from home.

I think a lot of "micromanager" mentality want employees back at work but there is no reason to do that if the work is getting done without the commute. There was a shortage of qualified workers before the Pandemic and it has only been exacerbated by folks my age (I'm 65) deciding to cash it in and retire during furlough or layoff. If folks want more help they'll have to up the wage scale and compete - it's a workers market now.

VooDoo
Exactly! I worked from home for years and only recently started having to go back. And I should have negotiated more salary because I’m making what I was making while working from home, so technically I got a pay cut considering the cost of the ride, maintenance and fuel. and you are right, nobody wants to pay shit anymore. Hell 2017 was the first time in 3 decades americans actually got a pay raise.

People that are working from home that have to deal with a long commute and tolls are getting a pay raise for not going to the office. If I worked from home I could take a $400/month pay cut and not have to adjust my budget.
Exactly! I loved working from home, but I had been doing it for years before this crap. My new ride stayed new. I wasn’t wasting money on gas and maintenance, I got to spend more time with the fam, got more done around the house, actually had time to go to the gym and so on. It’s great if you are disciplined enough to do it! Sadly, I had to go back to the grind!

A swing and a miss.

I don’t mind soy, or coconut milk, but I haven’t had any of it in years.

But as someone who seems to think 500 a month is a lot of money, and with a 3rd gen F body in your profile, one could draw conclusions with you as well ;)
I am delightfully tacky, yet unrefined. Sometimes i wear a mullet ball cap when i pop the t tops off. 500 on drinks a month is just the gayest flex i have ever heard and at the same time you make enough to still get a stimulus so..... how great can your life really be? Lol. You aint gonna hurt my feeling there trouser trout.

The type of dude that orders half caff soy chai lattes from starbucks. They're usually limp wristed with puffy nipples. You know... man purses, super tight t-shirts... really into weird music the rest of us are too simple to understand. Hollywood types, pretty much.
Hard pass.

Most of the freeloaders don’t even know how to spend it.

I know a 25 year old girl who has been living well on the handouts. The free money has enabled her to live abroad, travel and enjoy life. She knows how to travel and live in foreign countries on the cheap. She says she had a great year.

Now she just accepted a good paying job as a designer for the teen clothing company.

Damn, seems like a guy with an RV can simply travel the country on the government dime. Road trip!!!

I’m fortunate to have kept my job, so no extended road trips for me.

• Angry
Reactions: SilentStalkr
I am delightfully tacky, yet unrefined. Sometimes i wear a mullet ball cap when i pop the t tops off. 500 on drinks a month is just the gayest flex i have ever heard and at the same time you make enough to still get a stimulus so..... how great can your life really be? Lol. You aint gonna hurt my feeling there trouser trout.

Who said stimulus?

That’s not even a flex lol....god forbid I also mention I lavishly don’t get my clothes from Salvation Army, and I don’t consider top ramen a meal, you’d probably also consider that a flex lol

I got the UI for a couple months because I was furloughed due to a bunch of Karen mouth breathers losing their shit over what amounted to a overblown flu, thus fucking me out of a job for a few months.

If I had my way I would have received my full pay, plus damages, for the time I was away from work, paid out of the personal wages of those who wanted “lock downs” and from the politicians who enacted all this BS, alas I only got a couple grand pittance as I adapted and overcame the incompetence of my government.

If I had my way I would have received my full pay, plus damages, for the time I was away from work, paid out of the personal wages of those who wanted “lock downs” and from the politicians who enacted all this BS, alas I only got a couple grand pittance as I adapted and overcame the incompetence of my government.
Sitting on your ass and taking a handout for a few months hardly counts as adapting and overcoming. You say it yourself, if you had your way, meaning you didnt. Sheep talk.

Sitting on your ass and taking a handout for a few months hardly counts as adapting and overcoming. You say it yourself, if you had your way, meaning you didnt. Sheep talk.

Hardly sat on my ass, got a better job, a job that is insulated from this type of event in the future, and moved on, that’s almost text book definition of overcoming

And it’s not a “handout”, for one I pay into unemployment and over pay in all the other BS taxes, for two I consider it paying for damages, if you crash your mullet car into my ride (presuming you are financially responsible) I get X amount of money for my damages, it’s not a “handout” it’s you paying for your fuck up.

That's fucking real funny.
I bought a new 92 mustang gt convertible in 91 when I came back stateside.
Blah blah blah, now I'm going to 29 palms from Quantico.
Only 2 cassette tapes in the car.
First was stereo demo from Ford, actually was a cool tape.
Second was a Tesla demo that song only tape. It was, signs...
Holy shit going through the desert, trying to keep awake on 40. I can sing Tesla's signs and it's a wonderful life like a fuckin pro.
Note. Ford, you guys are asshole for not having a convertible trucks.
I’m sure you know, but it isn’t Tesla’s song. It was recorded originally in the early 70s by Five Man Electrical Band. I totally get your sentimental attachment to that song, but I can’t stand it personally. If you listen, the lyrics are practically Communist. I was kinda disappointed in Tesla for covering it. They’re a good band.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I worked a lot of overtime before the scamdemic BS and just bankrolled it as F-You money. I am very conservative with my finances. When my last employer started the mask BS, I promptly quit the very same hour they mandated it. I will not go back to work anywhere until the scamdemic BS is over. My skillset is in very short supply in my area, so by the time the scamdemic social control experiment is over, wages should be noticeably increased for my line of work. I've already been seeing increased wages offered in some local job listings versus what they have stagnated at for the last 10 or so years, and they still can't attract qualified people. The blessing in disguise with this scamdemic is that the cycle of stagnant wage growth may just finally get broken.

Screenshot_20210411-011909_Gallery.jpg

That's pretty classy of you! How can you tell if someone is an atheist? Answer: You paint yourself up as a devil and try to come up with smart aleck comments about Christians. You probably live in your mother's basement and jerk off to a photo of yourself. You dirty b*****d. You are probably a big fan of Hitler too. They'll probably kick me off this platform for replying to your idiocy, but so be it.

Reactions: Yasherka
They are used to sleeping and getting free money, Its the reason they wanted a grackle for president.

Reactions: UncleDunk
I never thought I'd see the day when my local McDonald's is advertising a signing bonus because they're hurting for workers, but who wants to work when you can suckle off the gubmint teet?

I have talked to a couple business owners that say people don't want to come back to work because they are making more money from unemployment and the fed bonus money. Some were told that if forced, by reporting to the unemployment office, that their business would be ruined. Threatening to go to the social media and destroy the company.
There's a couple fast food and restaurants that are closing after lunch because they can't get people to work.
It's hard to compete against the government

I don't see the problem, All these companies have said for years if you raise wages they will automate. Well sounds to me like the low wage workers are telling them to go for it! Raise wages til people will work for them or find a new direction to move the business. I don't feel the least bit bad for these companies, because the the free market works both ways. our Government has been handing out tax brakes and free money to the businesses forever now the shoe is on the other foot.

Some places local have tried offering $15 an hour and still no luck. Several people I know can't get an application turned in for $20 an hour so it's bigger than just wanting more money. They are content getting paid to sit on their ass.

There is just no fucking way the average dickhead will produce what they could at work vs at home.
Maybe a select few, but 99 percent of the people I have ever met would dick boss man.
absolutely can pending the industry of course. think about how much time is wasted commuting, then getting to work and socializing, coffee breaks etc etc.. Our company (global bank) has found productivity and efficiency is up!

Some places local have tried offering $15 an hour and still no luck. Several people I know can't get an application turned in for $20 an hour so it's bigger than just wanting more money. They are content getting paid to sit on their ass.
Many have been content to sit on their ass for generations. The welfare army is growing.

That's pretty classy of you! How can you tell if someone is an atheist? Answer: You paint yourself up as a devil and try to come up with smart aleck comments about Christians. You probably live in your mother's basement and jerk off to a photo of yourself. You dirty b*****d. You are probably a big fan of Hitler too. They'll probably kick me off this platform for replying to your idiocy, but so be it.
Definitely stealing that one.

Do you know what virtue signaling is?

I don’t give two shits about a adda boy from anyone here, the topic was about how much money these UI programs pay out vs the average income people were getting pre-covid

Also if god made man with sin, sounds like god fucked up, he made me faulty and he’s going to bitch about me? Thats like making a shitty stair case and yelling at the stair case for being crappy. Superstition aside, it’s not a good sign when people think they need god or laws to be good people
I guess that’s why you felt the need to tell us all how good you are, and how you never screw anyone over, and how you’re better than any holy roller (which we probably agree upon). Without sin there’s no choice. Without choice there’s no love. Without love there’s no point.

Wouldn’t give them my business unless it was a salon.

Hire based on who does the best job, could care less about looks, some of the best cooks who have served me had gauged out ears and not very well thought out ink, foods good, I don’t care.

My favorite APs are all very troll like, but damn they did good work and getting to know them great guys.
You don't get to find out who does a good job until after you hire them. Lets try to get order of operation down before we pretend like we know what we are talking about.

And yes lots of people are making more staying at home. I even know one person who offered to go back to work on the hush hush, because they were getting paid more to stay home.

I know plenty of border jumping families that will be in the 12,000-20,000 range on this one.

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
supply and demand. This is an exercise in balance. I believe in the idea of no minimum wage the market sets the price and each person can demand there worth and everything finds a balance.
If they are offering $15-20 an hour and can't fill it then in that area for that job it isn't enough money.

supply and demand. This is an exercise in balance. I believe in the idea of no minimum wage the market sets the price and each person can demand there worth and everything finds a balance.
If they are offering $15-20 an hour and can't fill it then in that area for that job it isn't enough money.

yes, the market sets the price, and should. The wild card and artificial agent in the market is government. i listened to the Urban View channel on Sirius this morning and they were talking about Bernie sanders and saying that all these restaurants just need to pay more so they can hire people, and if they cant do that then they need to go out of business.

obviously, that guy doesnt know anything about economics and how his McDonalds hamburger will be about $12 when he gets it. Thats what drives up inflation and its the government monkeying with UEI so that it outpays all entry level jobs.

This is the leftists way to get $15 minimum wage. it was always about that.

My skillset is in very short supply in my area, so by the time the scamdemic social control experiment is over, wages should be noticeably increased for my line of work. I've already been seeing increased wages offered in some local job listings versus what they have stagnated at for the last 10 or so years, and they still can't attract qualified people. The blessing in disguise with this scamdemic is that the cycle of stagnant wage growth may just finally get broken.

here's the kicker you arent factoring in. if your wage increases arent outpacing inflation by a good margin, then its either moot, a nominal increase, or a pay cut. Wages increasing during high inflation is actually worse than stagnant wages, because the inflation devalues the money you've already made (savings) as well as the money you will make (wages).

So, stagnant wages arent a bad thing, if inflation stays low also. but im sure you've already taken that into account with your joyous hope for higher wages right meow.

yes, the market sets the price, and should. The wild card and artificial agent in the market is government. i listened to the Urban View channel on Sirius this morning and they were talking about Bernie sanders and saying that all these restaurants just need to pay more so they can hire people, and if they cant do that then they need to go out of business.

obviously, that guy doesnt know anything about economics and how his McDonalds hamburger will be about $12 when he gets it. Thats what drives up inflation and its the government monkeying with UEI so that it outpays all entry level jobs.

This is the leftists way to get $15 minimum wage. it was always about that.
But the government as always influence this market! it's just benefited the wealthy and large corporations. When the government hands over billions to Elon Musk to explore they are influencing, And up until recently with welfare was the cash cow of the big business structure. Working people that collect welfare are the majority that collect it. The largest employer of working welfare WALMART. The #1 place welfare benefits are spent WALMART. So now that the Government gave a little to much and it's not working the same way I have no sympathy.

But the government as always influence this market! it's just benefited the wealthy and large corporations. When the government hands over billions to Elon Musk to explore they are influencing, And up until recently with welfare was the cash cow of the big business structure. Working people that collect welfare are the majority that collect it. The largest employer of working welfare WALMART. The #1 place welfare benefits are spent WALMART. So now that the Government gave a little to much and it's not working the same way I have no sympathy.

who are you supposed to have sympathy for?

you are the one who gets hurt by all of this. you are. and me. and everyone who spends their earnings. your savings are devalued and your spending power is lowered, all by the government and their entitlements.

the thing you really get wrong is that somehow this welfare is the "cash cow" of big business. big business is going to make its profit margins to stay in business, regardless of what they have to pay employees. how do they do that? they raise prices. and it would happen across the board, for every single company, because Walmart doesnt exist in a vacuum where its the only one who gets to benefit from government welfare handouts.

who are you supposed to have sympathy for?

you are the one who gets hurt by all of this. you are. and me. and everyone who spends their earnings. your savings are devalued and your spending power is lowered, all by the government and their entitlements.

the thing you really get wrong is that somehow this welfare is the "cash cow" of big business. big business is going to make its profit margins to stay in business, regardless of what they have to pay employees. how do they do that? they raise prices. and it would happen across the board, for every single company, because Walmart doesnt exist in a vacuum where its the only one who gets to benefit from government welfare handouts.
we disagree on businesses benefiting from social welfare as long as it only is a little. It only took an extra $1200 a month to flip the market completely. This is all a test for UBI in all reality. Think if someone will lose a job for $1200 on top of unemployment which is usually only 80% at least in my state so the person nets $500 more a month and they no that is going to end (sept) then the Job was underpaying to begin with.
I am not getting hurt at all. If you didn't take all the Stimulus money we got over the last year and put it to work for you then shame on you. Hell I have bought 3 properties in the last 18 months. There is plenty of money to be made and this isn't gonna hurt it at all. Seems where i live the more they give the poor the faster and more they rush to give it back to the system.

I have talked to a couple business owners that say people don't want to come back to work because they are making more money from unemployment and the fed bonus money. Some were told that if forced, by reporting to the unemployment office, that their business would be ruined. Threatening to go to the social media and destroy the company.
There's a couple fast food and restaurants that are closing after lunch because they can't get people to work.
It's hard to compete against the government

See this doesn’t make sense, again outside of deep blue states, these UI benefits ain’t that high, and if they refuse to go back to work they don’t get benefits, saying you’re worried about your business if you report them, while also saying you’ll go out of business if you can’t get help, doesn’t make sense.

Saying they’ll go to social media, well most fast food people ain’t exactly “influencers” if they were they wouldn’t be slinging burgers for a living, and even that being said I don’t know of anyone, even some of my liberal friends, who would support someone not going to work and collecting UI if offered their job back.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I guess that’s why you felt the need to tell us all how good you are, and how you never screw anyone over, and how you’re better than any holy roller (which we probably agree upon). Without sin there’s no choice. Without choice there’s no love. Without love there’s no point.

Uhh, mmmk

Except that’s not remotely what I said, please re read

I said I don’t need the law or the Jesus to know right from wrong. But overall I’d say I’m a pretty decent guy, doubt they’ll name a holiday after me or anything, but I try to leave it better than I found it, I didn’t think that made me special, thought that was just the baseline of what’s expected out of a man.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
You don't get to find out who does a good job until after you hire them. Lets try to get order of operation down before we pretend like we know what we are talking about.

And yes lots of people are making more staying at home. I even know one person who offered to go back to work on the hush hush, because they were getting paid more to stay home.

I know plenty of border jumping families that will be in the 12,000-20,000 range on this one.

So when they turn it down just report it to UI, done and done

Many have been content to sit on their ass for generations. The welfare army is growing.
Yes, but it is a lot worse now with the covid relief shit going on. It honestly pays more for a lot of people in my area to stay home than to go work 40 hours. Wages aren't the best even for skilled labor.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Yes, but it is a lot worse now with the covid relief shit going on. It honestly pays more for a lot of people in my area to stay home than to go work 40 hours. Wages aren't the best even for skilled labor.

Can you give me a idea of the wages vs UI benefits in your area?

That's fine but there are places closing their doors because of it so there won't be jobs to go to when the extra funds from the government end. My area is $20-30 for skilled labor except for the union jobs but the union isn't strong where I live. A pizza place was trying to get help at $15 an hour and said fuck it. If people think they need more than that for an entry level job, we are all fucked.