• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

People shouldn't be able to get away with this shit.

Their parents are the ones who are supposed to be giving them education and support. Most parents today are cheap, lazy, and weak. OMG! Risk a job or a scholarship… oh no, never that. Just comply in order to get your little treat like dad and mom do. It only hurts the first few times…

I’m a social outcast and work constantly so my kids can get home schooled. It keeps them from being emotionally destroyed before they have the strength and knowledge to defend themselves. I’m not wasting my limited resources trying to save a society filled with soft whiners who will shrug as my kids are torn apart by the initiatives my fellow citizens support.
My oldest is my daughter, and during the aftermath of the 2016 election, most of her school was in the midst of the meltdown that Hillary lost. She called me that day, from school and told me, "Everyone's losing their shit, it crazy ridiculous here, can you come and pick me up?"

I did, and shortly after that, she asked to be taken out of school. My 2 boys overheard the conversation I was having with her, and also asked the same thing. So the wife and I agreed to homeschool them for the remainder of their time, through high school graduation.

The youngest just finished high school and they are 18, 20 and 22 now.

I mention this, because in the end, so far, it was worth it. You made the right choice. If you can do it, I recommend it to anyone else thinking about home school.

I hear what your saying but how is that fair to the people who have trained their whole life, or even a few months for that matter give up all they have worked for. That would be a damn shame...

I'm not trying to be argumentative at all for what it's worth.
this is the same lame situation that existed in olympic lifting in the 50s and til 80s (?). our lifters were actually amateurs as called for by the rules. mostly supported by bob hoffman. the AAU sucked ass at the time and went out of their way to clear the road for the commies. if you know the story of paul anderson,you will get the point. the russian lifters all had gov "jobs",never did a lick of related work and had best training facilities and nutrition of that era. all supplied by the government. same applies to the e.germ women swimmers. drugged up on test analogues to the point that they were pretty much trannies themselves. then the drug thing got to be an obsession to distract the sheep with congressional hearings etc. word is that many drugged eg women paid a big price for those drugs later in life.

i guess my whole deal is-who gives a shit about the unimportant distraction of "sports"? sports are great for the participant have many psych and phys benefits. supporting you family's involvement is often a benefit if not the distraction it can be. have you ever seen little league parents behavior? seen little black kids knees ruined in pop warner? watched the college sports scene wasting millions on scholarships for felons? it is the circus part of "bread and circuses" that the romans used unsuccessfully to appease their own urban underclass.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG
These liberal special interest groups are worthless when asked to do the sane and logical thing that falls in line with their supposed stance. Yup. Insane.
The only sane and logical thing a liberal special interest group could do is jump into a bucket of acid.

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
My oldest is my daughter, and during the aftermath of the 2016 election, most of her school was in the midst of the meltdown that Hillary lost. She called me that day, from school and told me, "Everyone's losing their shit, it crazy ridiculous here, can you come and pick me up?"

I did, and shortly after that, she asked to be taken out of school. My 2 boys overheard the conversation I was having with her, and also asked the same thing. So the wife and I agreed to homeschool them for the remainder of their time, through high school graduation.

The youngest just finished high school and they are 18, 20 and 22 now.

I mention this, because in the end, so far, it was worth it. You made the right choice. If you can do it, I recommend it to anyone else thinking about home school.
Good job as a dad there.

it’s up the parents and the kids

Want a change then band together and forfeit /boycott every league that recognizes a trans competitor

Until they stand up for themselves nothing will change.

When the league has to close up shop because all women went to a “female” only league things will change.

Waiting for anything else is just wasting time

Where I started this thread I want to make it clear that I support the Trans community, & all communities / groups / individuals etc. I truly believe that all deserve the right to live as they choose, how they see fit, be allowed to openly be who they are and accepted in this human community. However that level of freedom comes with the conditions where one person can not impede or harm in anyway another person.

This is your problem right here. It is impossible to defeat this evil while simultaneously tolerating it to be "nice".

Fuck nice.

This evil needs to be utterly and swiftly removed from our society.

I wouldn't have tolerated it if that were my daughter. I was concerned that my daughter was going to lose out on a soccer scholarship to a troony toon, but fortunately, with my temper, that didn't happen.

I have plenty of other things I want to say, but there's no chance i'll put them in writing.

Branden

Not that I give two shits about the Olympics, but how long before we start seeing this bullshit there?

Unless it already has. I don't keep track.

Now that I'm now older, I've have seen how the abnormal is now the normal. How the perverse is now celebrated, and the traditional is looked at with distain. The nuclear family is almost a forgotten standard. Looking back, a lot of this "I'm OK, You're OK " crap got a foothold in the 60's.
Not Sorry, but I liked the black and white of the by-gone age where men were men and women were women. What you propose is absolute lunacy. Next, you'll say we need to carve out a niche for pedophiles (we're almost there BTW). This go along to get along philosophy is what has destroyed this country and it gets worse, thanks to guys like you.
I don't need to try and understand evil, then accommodate it. It is on display everyday and thanks to wishy washy people like you it is now multiplying exponentially.
You say you are for freedom, yet you want to allow choices that will eventually take away that very freedom from you and others.

And now back to my black and white world.............................

Last edited:
I just got back from Ecuador and was in Guayaquil on Sunday. Went to a large mall, that was very crowded. It was families out together.Dressed nicely and actually interacting with each other. No groups of teens hanging around causing trouble. Nor were there any thugs or homeless druggies hanging around . Felt far safer than in any US city. Didn't see a single piece of media or .gov propaganda promoting LGBQTxyz the entire time I was in Ecuador!

Riley should've told that official to shove that trophy way up Lia's ass And kiss it!

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
You’re big mad that men are now dominating female sports, but still support trannies? Fail.

This is your problem right here. It is impossible to defeat this evil while simultaneously tolerating it to be "nice".

Fuck nice.

This evil needs to be utterly and swiftly removed from our society.

Now that I'm now older, I've have seen how the abnormal is now the normal. How the perverse is now celebrated, and the traditional is looked at with distain. The nuclear family is almost a forgotten standard. Looking back, a lot of this "I'm OK, You're OK " crap got a foothold in the 60's.
Not Sorry, but I liked the black and white of the by-gone age where men were men and women were women. What you propose is absolute lunacy. Next, you'll say we need to carve out a niche for pedophiles (we're almost there BTW). This go along to get along philosophy is what has destroyed this country and it gets worse, thanks to guys like you.
I don't need to try and understand evil, then accommodate it. It is on display everyday and thanks to wishy washy people like you it is now multiplying exponentially.
You say you are for freedom, yet you want to allow choices that will eventually take away that very freedom from you and others.

I'm not trying to say that I support the Trans community specifically, but rather I support humans right to choose to live how they want up to the point they harm others.

Yes I believe in freedom, true freedom. Which means I have to support the right for others to live in ways that I may not completely agree with. Again as long as they do no harm to others.

I'm not sure where pedophilia came into this in any way. My intent in this discussion is about fairness in sport. It wasn't a focus attack on Lea Thomas but on the institutions that allow, and even promote the situation and similar situations. I agree that women need to take the biggest stand to protect their rights in fair sport but I think as Americans we all have an obligation to vote according to our beliefs. To me this scenario is a violation of freedom and rights of women. I'm not saying people should not be allowed to be / identity as transgender, as far as I'm concerned whatever live your life. Just like I think we should be able to own firearms, choose our own religion, travel around this country of our own accord, etc, etc, etc.

I guess freedom to me means something different than it does to some others. I am not saying it's easy to believe in true freedom, but if you have seen oppression then I think you will understand what I'm saying and that it's worth it.

I'm not trying to say that I support the Trans community specifically, but rather I support humans right to choose to live how they want up to the point they harm others.

Yes I believe in freedom, true freedom. Which means I have to support the right for others to live in ways that I may not completely agree with. Again as long as they do no harm to others.

I'm not sure where pedophilia came into this in any way. My intent in this discussion is about fairness in sport. It wasn't a focus attack on Lea Thomas but on the institutions that allow, and even promote the situation and similar situations. I agree that women need to take the biggest stand to protect their rights in fair sport but I think as Americans we all have an obligation to vote according to our beliefs. To me this scenario is a violation of freedom and rights of women. I'm not saying people should not be allowed to be / identity as transgender, as far as I'm concerned whatever live your life. Just like I think we should be able to own firearms, choose our own religion, travel around this country of our own accord, etc, etc, etc.

I guess freedom to me means something different than it does to some others. I am not saying it's easy to believe in true freedom, but if you have seen oppression then I think you will understand what I'm saying and that it's worth it.

Stop calling your cowardice in the face of evil "support of freedom"

it’s up the parents and the kids

Want a change then band together and forfeit /boycott every league that recognizes a trans competitor

Until they stand up for themselves nothing will change.

When the league has to close up shop because all women went to a “female” only league things will change.

Waiting for anything else is just wasting time
Problem is getting our fellow citizens to join in.

Case-in-point, locally, there is a high school production of "Oklahoma!" where the lead male role is played by a transgender male. The district had a rule that children could only play roles that coincide with their birth gender. The father of the tranny is proud of his "son" and felt hurt by that decision. So, the school board reversed and put the superintendent of schools on paid leave.

How do we tell that guy to respect the girls who have lost to Lea Thompson, who went from the back of the pack in men's swimming to being the leader of women's swimming?

Are the two comparable? Acting is one thing but actual physical competition is another, in my book.

Problem is getting our fellow citizens to join in.

Case-in-point, locally, there is a high school production of "Oklahoma!" where the lead male role is played by a transgender male. The district had a rule that children could only play roles that coincide with their birth gender. The father of the tranny is proud of his "son" and felt hurt by that decision. So, the school board reversed and put the superintendent of schools on paid leave.

How do we tell that guy to respect the girls who have lost to Lea Thompson, who went from the back of the pack in men's swimming to being the leader of women's swimming?

Are the two comparable? Acting is one thing but actual physical competition is another, in my book.
Same answer.

I have no problem with tranny in the closet or in their home …who cares. But like most people don’t push it in my face.

Now that it’s in our face the rules have changed in both sides.

If the other parents and kids didn’t pull out of the production …You reap what you sow

It sucks that it has to go that far but since common sense is gone people need to start taking control of situations they historically didn’t have to worry about.

Reactions: Ronws
@jbell don't be dense man, it's fucking simple.

Pedophiles want to fuck children and they're straight up telling you every where.

Yes, and there was even a part of a gay pride parade last year where these guys in drag and other fetish clothing were loudly proclaiming that they are queer and they are coming for your children.

In my head, I was answering, no, you are not. You are on your way to meet your judgement.

@jbell don't be dense man, it's fucking simple.

Pedophiles want to fuck children and they're straight up telling you every where.

So all gay, lesbian, and transgender people are also pedophiles? Is that what you actually think? I know a few gay men and a few lesbian women none of who are pedophiles, they actually are really good people. I do not personally know any transgender people but I am not ignorant enough to think they are all pedophiles. I am white and I know there are white people who are truly racist against black people. That is the minority but I certainly am not one of those people because I'm white.

Make no mistake about it I think all pedophiles need to die, period. Same with rapist, murders, sex traffickers, and the like. At what point did I ever illude to supporting pedophiles? Feel free to say & think what you want about me, but don't put fucking words in my mouth.

So all gay, lesbian, and transgender people are also pedophiles? Is that what you actually think? I know a few gay men and a few lesbian women none of who are pedophiles, they actually are really good people. I do not personally know any transgender people but I am not ignorant enough to think they are all pedophiles. I am white and I know there are white people who are truly racist against black people. That is the minority but I certainly am not one of those people because I'm white.

Make no mistake about it I think all pedophiles need to die, period. Same with rapist, murders, sex traffickers, and the like. At what point did I ever illude to supporting pedophiles? Feel free to say & think what you want about me, but don't put fucking words in my mouth.
I have known some gay people who would be appalled by the behavior today. And so, yes, the grooming gays who want to have sex with your children are shouting the loudest and getting all the attention.

In the last 18 hours I have thought about this podcast, the general situation around Transgender athletes in sport, and transgender people in general. This has made me realize that I want to be a bit more clear on my feelings about this and the reasons I started this thread in the first place: Try again cause you're shits all fucked up.

This thread is about fairness in competition, keeping the integrity of women‘s sports, and honesty. This thread is not about the Trans community, but rather how the governing bodies handled this specific scenario and how others have been handled. I truly believe in freedom down to my core, and swore a never ending oath to defend it for all. How I understand freedom is that my freedom ends where yours begins, that I have no more rights than you, that ALL people are created equal and should be treated as such. The people you want to defend do not agree with your statement at all. You are completely subservient to the state and to them in their eyes.

Where I started this thread I want to make it clear that I support the Trans community, & all communities / groups / individuals etc. I truly believe that all deserve the right to live as they choose, how they see fit, be allowed to openly be who they are and accepted in this human community. However that level of freedom comes with the conditions where one person can not impede or harm in anyway another person. This is what they do.

I hope our society can create a place for Transgender athletes to compete in a way that is fair to all. I am not an overly intelligent person so I do not have a perfect solution to this problem, it is definitely complicated. However what I do know / believe is saying that or allowing / promoting Transgender Women competing against biological Women is fair is not right and is no better than saying Transgender people should have less freedoms than non-Transgender people. What is a transgender woman? Literally what is that, besides a mental patient?

I know no one here cares about my opinion or beliefs, nor should you I just do not want to mis represent myself. I know this is a very polarizing subject where so many people have such drastically different opinions and people have a tendency to assume what others mean or think as opposed to taking things at face value. So I want to be clear my fight is for freedom, fair and equal freedom for all. The people you carry water for are currently working on a road map to legally fuck children. You're a grade A retard if you can't see it.

This is like the black guys committing most of the crime. Of course there are many who don't. But that doesn't change the fact that they commit the most murders. So no all faggots and faggot folk aren't pedo's, but the ones that aren't sure as fuck haven't condemned the others. You are not committing the crime by staying silent, but you aren't helping to highlight it either.

I'm not sure where pedophilia came into this in any way.
My intent in this discussion is about fairness in sport. It wasn't a focus attack on Lea Thomas but on the institutions that allow, and even promote the situation and similar situations. I agree that women need to take the biggest stand to protect their rights in fair sport but I think as Americans we all have an obligation to vote according to our beliefs. To me this scenario is a violation of freedom and rights of women. I'm not saying people should not be allowed to be / identity as transgender, as far as I'm concerned whatever live your life. Just like I think we should be able to own firearms, choose our own religion, travel around this country of our own accord, etc, etc, etc.

You are fucking dense. It's all part and parcel man. The entire sexual confusion, mental patient, we're coming for your children, if you have a problem with little girls and women having to see male genitalia in the locker room you're the problem, Minor attracted (pedophiles), gender fluid bullshit. It's all being done to take us down.

The most vocal and protected among the LGBT(alphabet) are doing major harm to our nations children. Adults...is a different story sure, but this whole attack started with the brain washing of these kids 20ish years ago...to our children...And now we're fucking reaping it. THEY ARE DOING HARM.

Many of us believe in freedom and capitalism. But you can't fault us for wanting to put the brakes on and come to a full stop for a reassessment when they are telling us "We're going to hang you soon", and we are currently selling them the rope.

Another look at something like this is the free market. Free market is great. But if another nation has a diabolical plan to destroy us using economics and our greed against us...again, time to reassess.

Ever read about George Washington right after the revolution rolling up on a bunch of guys with legitimate grievances and basically scaring the shit out of them into compliance lest they lose America before it well and truly started?

There are limitations on all of our freedoms whether we like it or not. And these fucks are abusing their freedoms on the whole with this movement. They don't have the majority yet, but if we let Media, the schools, and the puppet masters keep having their way we are going to be in for an actual fight one of these days. Let's be smart and bring this to a stop before it's too late. When they were fudge packing each other in the closet and didn't have an overarching plan to subvert the parents and corrupt the children (that we know about), everything was more or less fine. This ain't that and most of us are beyond over it. As the other poster said, the least you can do is stop being nice to these fucks in the name of freedom.

I think you got some weird cognitive dissonance going on. Do you have a friend or close relative that is one of these demon horn adorned, tutu and clown makeup wearing, mentally defunct pedo's? :unsure:

ETA:
Look at your fucking thread title!

People shouldn't be able to get away with this shit.​

You want to stop them from their debauchery and retardation, but want them to have the freedom to do whatever they want?

Last edited:

Women voters caused all that ^

I'm not sure where pedophilia came into this in any way.
????

B6BFAFFE-A2A5-489E-B8EB-F78036EDEE82.jpeg

6A69F1F8-63E1-4E6C-A7BA-7463C18F6E7B.jpeg

Cause this is what does / did happen when you let the freaks out the closest.

The anti gays were right

Yes, and there was even a part of a gay pride parade last year where these guys in drag and other fetish clothing were loudly proclaiming that they are queer and they are coming for your children.

In my head, I was answering, no, you are not. You are on your way to meet your judgement.

Country’s overdue for chlorox

I see what you all are getting at and it is undeniable that a lot of really fucked up shit has occurred involving the Trans community. It is absolutely disgusting, & should not be tolerated by the population of this country. I am there 100%. But you are missing my point in this whole thread.

I think BurtG‘s post helps illustrate what I am getting at, all of this shit has been allowed and even condoned by the majority of law makers, law enforcers, and leadership in our country. This is where the problem starts & where the problem should end. If a non-vocal minority group of people had a portion of them doing the same thing laws that are currently on the books would be enforced, legal action would be taken, and the message would be clear: just because you feel entitled or outcast does not mean you get to break laws, harm others, get special treatment, etc.

This concept is no different than what happened after George Floyd was killed while in custody of law enforcement. If the first protest that turned violent was handled appropriately there would not have been a second one. Does everyone here who is advocating that all gay, lesbian, or Trans people are evil also think all black people are evil? That is the same thing…

I never imagined or intended starting this thread would lead me down a path that would have me voicing my opinion that not all people of a certain group are evil or mean to do harm to others. My experiences through my life traveling outside my small circle, working with and meeting all kinds of people who are of different beliefs, religions, cultures, etc have proven this is true.

I am not here to attempt to convince anyone of anything, this is America where we have the God given right to live free. We as a country have agreed on how to govern to ensure that freedom for all, but that system is failing. That is my point in this whole thing. As I said early on this is not able a trans person, or the trans community, I am not here to specifically support them. This is about the institutions who allow these situations to occur. I thought this concept was fairly simple and obvious. If we do not correct the root of this problem it will spread out to other communities. There are evil people in all groups, that doesn’t mean we need to abolish the group.

I do not want to support or advocate for the Trans community, that is not my goal.

This concept is no different than what happened after George Floyd was killed while in custody of law enforcement. If the first protest that turned violent was handled appropriately there would not have been a second one. Does everyone here who is advocating that all gay, lesbian, or Trans people are evil also think all black people are evil? That is the same thing…
Black skin is genetic.

Having sex with children is illegal and immoral. And actively grooming children for it is also immoral and should have already been, fait accompli, illegal. It is abuse of children.

Reactions: jbell
It's not as much about the man who swam as a woman but more how the institutions handled it.

You need to factor in EVERYTHING going on right now and in the past few years. Its all by design and upsetting you and causing you to focus on it is its goal. We're currently flooded with drama, fear stories, etc.. Covid, inflation, riots, looting, race issues, WWIII, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Transgender bs, gays everywhere, rainbow nation, Aliens, UFO's, political scandals, Epstein coverup.... his clients running everything, vaccine mandates, vax deaths, Free college, debt relief, War on the 2A, war on the 1A, censorship everywhere, safe spaces, cry closets, mass shootings... Open borders , Illegals invading anyway.. you get the idea.. I probably forgot a ton. But, overwhelming people with BS is a way to control and manipulate them.

Riley Gains said on the Rogan show that the institution was told they had to give the trophy to Lia. even in a dead tie in the 300m i think it was?? 500?? anyway.. This is to piss you off. Its a psy-op. There is emotional and there is logical, people tend to think less logically when under heightened state of emotions.... Thats the idea. All the stuff happening at once above is no coincidense. We're being played. .. most people are not conditioned to deal with it, but you have to dismiss it and see though the BS. Dont let it bug you or affect you. Dont let the commies win.

You need to factor in EVERYTHING going on right now and in the past few years. Its all by design and upsetting you and causing you to focus on it is its goal. We're currently flooded with drama, fear stories, etc.. Covid, inflation, riots, looting, race issues, WWIII, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Transgender bs, gays everywhere, rainbow nation, Aliens, UFO's, political scandals, Epstein coverup.... his clients running everything, vaccine mandates, vax deaths, Free college, debt relief, War on the 2A, war on the 1A, censorship everywhere, safe spaces, cry closets, mass shootings... Open borders , Illegals invading anyway.. you get the idea.. I probably forgot a ton. But, overwhelming people with BS is a way to control and manipulate them.

Riley Gains said on the Rogan show that the institution was told they had to give the trophy to Lia. even in a dead tie in the 300m i think it was?? 500?? anyway.. This is to piss you off. Its a psy-op. There is emotional and there is logical, people tend to think less logically when under heightened state of emotions.... Thats the idea. All the stuff happening at once above is no coincidense. We're being played. .. most people are not conditioned to deal with it, but you have to dismiss it and see though the BS. Dont let it bug you or affect you. Dont let the commies win.
When the state comes to take children from their parents and then drug them and or mutilate the child’s genitali it’s not just a psy-op.

Last edited:
Black skin is genetic.

Having sex with children is illegal and immoral. And actively grooming children for it is also immoral and should have already been, fait accompli, illegal. It is abuse of children.
Fair enough and I agree, but I think the concept I was going for still applies.

these people are mentally ill.
you don't help sick people by pretending they aren't sick.
you would be a monster if you called an anorexic person fat because they saw themselves as overweight.

So, what I am hearing is, let the breathing settle, let the heart rate slow, read the wind ...

Exactly. Very few in d.c. are not a part of this really evil cabal of distraction. The outright corruption at all government levels is so obvious, but most of us want the comfort of a normalcy bias. The idea that we are being loaded into the boxcars is something that most don't want to face up to. Yet it is there for all to see if they will open their eyes.
We have lost our country, I fear, and the election is the last hope. A very faint hope, as I didn't think Trump was all that great the first time around.......A terrible personnel manager that allowed a lot of really bad people to populate key positions. He still thinks that the vaccines saved millions of lives. Even if he gets in, the swamp will eat him alive as he hasn't learned his lessons.
We are being played right now with this whole tik toc crap in d.c.. A proven evil for kids, yes. But what is in that bill that will further imprison us, just like the patriot act.
Tranny crap is just the tip of the evil. How anyone would even want to consider accommodating it is just a sign of how dumbed down everyone has become. Stats on this group say it all and all roads lead to Martha's Vineyard.

Last edited:

White Privilege is having 2 caring parents nowadays. Bonus: you don't actually have to be white.