• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s People with guns and ammo will determine the value of everything post apocalypse.

Food storage/stockpiles=how much realistically can you hoard?? how long will it last? Water????? probably the priority over food.
ammo stockpiles=valuable and desirable true, just remember "it only takes one round to kill you and each of your family members, just sayin"
guns vs gold/silver=I used to give my buddies a quiz, which is more valuable gold or gun? almost everyone said gold. I said well I have a gun and you a former anti gunner or never owned a gun person and you want to trade gold for one of my guns right? Yes they said, and I said how about I take your gold and keep my gun!! absolute silence.......
Bugging out=where will you go? how will you survive in a strange area? do you know the area? do you have friendlies? NO is the answer, shelter in place, just like a hurricane because it's worse now the lights are out.........

If we truly are in the dark, shit is going to get bad within a week or two no matter what. Water and food are your priorities, and finding a hiding place away from the cities is critical. The hungrier and thirsty we get the panic sets in and all bets are off. My 2cents

Reactions: mtrmn
Just stock up on spices that make people taste good.
1678843849973.jpeg

"With a light chianti and a side of fava beans."

This is a pretty good read.

About how a guy and family survived Bosnia. His remembrances are worth paying attention to.

About how a guy and family survived Bosnia. His remembrances are worth paying attention to.

Have read a few different accounts from folks who lived through the Balkan conflicts over the years, and learn something new every time.

Had the opportunity to talk to some folks face-to-face when we were running support teams there too. Once you realize how bad it was, and what people did just to survive, it makes perfect sense why my guys were bringing home super models as ‘war brides’ from that region; those women would do anything to get to a safer place.

Even marry a US serviceman! LoL.

Definitely removes a lot of the fantasy about post-apocalyptic life.

I suggest anyone who hasn't read or seen the movie "The Road" both are good in my opinion.

As @sirhrmechanic posted earlier, you need to face reality by putting all illusions aside about bugging out and surviving whatever is ahead of us.

Obviously, there are situations where bugging out is the only option i.e Hurricane, Wildfire, etc., but probably not a wise in most senerios.

In my situation, Wildfire and Starvation are the two scenarios I foresee that would cause me to bugout.

I live fairly remote, forest, high altitude, long winter, very short growing season, etc.

After food stores run out, bartering for food will not be as lucrative as some imagine, as everyone will be hungry. Just look at your local supermarket, and think back when there was lots of empty shelves from Covid. Hell, the little town where I shop, between two major supermarkets, a Natural Groceries, and a regular Walmart, I still have a hard time getting what I want, and not uncommon to go weeks when certain things are always sold out.

Now, think about an event that would make almost everything disappear off the shelves immediately. Everytime the news reports a snowstorm is going to hit us, most of the dairy products and breads are wiped out from all the stores here.

Here's a good example of reality based starvation for the person thinking about bugging out;

The other thing as mentioned before, even if you can get beyond the congested roads, there will be roadblocks. Without going into detail, I have a simple plan, that stops everyone from proceeding any closer to 20 miles from my home, unless they want to walk, and they're not getting far if they want or need to carry everything they think they need to survive with. If Winter, good luck post-holing in two feet of snow because the snowplows are not running. I'd say most would get about 100 feet before giving up and turning around.

Last edited:
I suggest anyone who hasn't read or seen the movie "The Road" both are good in my opinion.

As @sirhrmechanic posted earlier, you need to face reality by putting all illusions aside about bugging out and surviving whatever is ahead of us.

Obviously, there are situations where bugging out is the only option i.e Hurricane, Wildfire, etc., but probably not a wise in most senerios.

In my situation, Wildfire and Starvation are the two scenarios I foresee that would cause me to bugout.

I live fairly remote, forest, high altitude, long winter, very short growing season, etc.

After food stores run out, bartering for food will not be as lucrative as some imagine, as everyone will be hungry. Just look at your local supermarket, and think back when there was lots of empty shelves from Covid. Hell, the little town where I shop, between two major supermarkets, a Natural Groceries, and a regular Walmart, I still have a hard time getting what I want, and not uncommon to go weeks when certain things are always sold out.

Here's a good example of reality based starvation for the person thinking about bugging out;

The other thing as mentioned before, even if you can get beyond the congested roads, there will be roadblocks. Without going into detail, I have a simple plan, that stops everyone from proceeding any closer to 20 miles from my home, unless they want to walk, and they're not getting far if they want or need to carry everything they think they need to survive with. If Winter, good luck post-holing in two feet of snow because the snowplows are not running. I'd say most would get a 100-yards before giving up and turning around.
…If it gets bad, do you have room for me and my family? We bring real, useful skills and an intense distrust of the “authorities”

I’m only kinda kidding😀

You know what society will do without electricity, water, food? Adapt and live the way we did 250 years ago. Im not killing my neighbor for their food and water. 95% of humans are civilized, and society will remain mostly civilized. Guns and ammo will be used for the same purpose they always served.

We are not going to "mad max" scenerio unless zombies, aliens, or asteriods come. Im prepared for mad max days, but dont see it. Can things get bad, yep! Wont be the fantasies in this thread tho.

Having said that, im hoping for fundamental changes in our country and society. Im positive I was born 5 generations late.

…If it gets bad, do you have room for me and my family? We bring real, useful skills and an intense distrust of the “authorities”

I’m only kinda kidding😀

Funny thing, I have had on several occasions friends from out of town that often make similar comments. I always reply by saying... That's fine, but bring all the food you think you'll need to survive because I have barely enough for just me, and I'm not sharing. Then they give me a strange uncomfortable look, and then I follow up with...
I have a clear fire zone of a couple hundred yards, and if I don't see Pizza and Beer in hand, there will be no warning shots.

Last edited:
Funny thing, I have had on several occasions friends from out of town that often make similar comments. I always reply by saying... That's fine, but bring all the food you think you'll need to survive because I have barely enough for just me, and I'm not sharing. Then they give me a strange look, and I follow up with...
I have a clear fire zone of a couple hundred yards, and if I don't see Pizza and Beer in hand, there will be no warning shots.
Pizza and beer…

1678902354580.gif

You know what society will do without electricity, water, food? Adapt and live the way we did 250 years ago. Im not killing my neighbor for their food and water. 95% of humans are civilized, and society will remain mostly civilized. Guns and ammo will be used for the same purpose they always served.

We are not going to "mad max" scenerio unless zombies, aliens, or asteriods come. Im prepared for mad max days, but dont see it. Can things get bad, yep! Wont be the fantasies in this thread tho.

Having said that, im hoping for fundamental changes in our country and society. Im positive I was born 5 generations late.
You certainly have more faith in humanity than I do.

All the signs are in Mathew 24.
If he is still teaching the rapture is a get out of jail free card for "believers" I'm not gonna waste my time.
I spent 40 plus years of my life studying all these things too, and a lot of things didn't add up.
Frankly, preaching the rapture like I've heard it my entire life, is bordering on heresy. This is the false doctrine for the "itching ears".
Darby and Schofield got this mess started over a hundred years ago.

When the screaming and killing start, and the global digital currency starts, the modern Christian will say, "But the Rapture hasn't happened yet, it can't be the Mark."
This is why I say its heresy.

We will see the false prophet and the AC.
I'll be glad to give you some links.
Read Matthew 24 again.
I've heard it preached that the disciples were looking for his return before their death. Thats not true either, nor biblical.
Not trying to argue.
You are all welcome to PM me and I will provide you with links that will show you these truths.
No I'm not a JW, Mormon, Seventh Day, or anything else.

Stop conflating USA into bible prophecy. This is how we ended up being way wrong about the rapture, what it is, and what it isnt.

I didn't find any connection to the mentioned book's claim of the rapture just being a "get out of trouble" freebee. Hard no, in fact. We will all be prosecuted, harshly when that period comes. We know not the day, nor the hour. He just ties it all together on a time lime and shows what biblical prophecy's have and have not yet been completed regarding the final days and final battle to occur.

From my minute understanding of how it will go: We don't yet need any mark on our right hand or forehead to buy any thing, so I need not worry about it. I believe the mark of the beast comes before the rapture(From my understanding?). And if that happens during my lifetime, I will certainly not follow suit with the herd and holdfast from it. 👊 :) Send me whatcha got!! I'd love to read more.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
This thread reminds me of why i get a chuckle out of dudes buying up gold and silver for SHTF. Those are great for investment / hedge financial instruments, but idiotic for SHTF.

I feel for y’all who are trapped in large population centers. Hopefully you have a legit bugout plan, and sufficient time to execute the plan, should that fateful day come.

Oh, and beltfeds. Lots and lots of beltfeds. 😋

View attachment 8095815

But do you even MK46, bro?
MG2.jpg

Now, think about an event that would make almost everything disappear off the shelves immediately. Everytime the news reports a snowstorm is going to hit us, most of the dairy products and breads are wiped out from all the stores here.

The other thing as mentioned before, even if you can get beyond the congested roads, there will be roadblocks. Without going into detail, I have a simple plan, that stops everyone from proceeding any closer to 20 miles from my home, unless they want to walk, and they're not getting far if they want or need to carry everything they think they need to survive with. If Winter, good luck post-holing in two feet of snow because the snowplows are not running. I'd say most would get about 100 feet before giving up and turning around.

The Road is the stupidest book I have ever read. Carrying your kit in a shopping cart? WTF? His other books were just as dumb, like No Country for Old Men. Old Men are the most dangerous as they have done it all, will protect their own to the death, and don’t give a shit.

For every Donner Party, there were a thousand others who made it. And the Donner Party made a good outcome of a really bad situation - and it was others who came to their rescue as well.

If there ever is a SHTF situation, its going to be intact families that band together to work together to fix it - think tribes - more than likely coalesced around former Marines and Army.

I am not picking on you, but making the point that you have no clue. 20 miles is nothing to a group of motivated men with kids to feed who are organized and have a well thought out and resourced plan. There are literally hundreds of thousands of former military with the background to make you submit. Not to mention the goons who get better and better at taking stuff.

Dads with kids to feed and wives telling them to get food no matter what ( and women wit hungry kids are ruthless) will change the game.

I am not picking on you, but making the point that you have no clue. 20 miles is nothing to a group of motivated men with kids to feed who are organized and have a well thought out and resourced plan. There are literally hundreds of thousands of former military with the background to make you submit. Not to mention the goons who get better and better at taking stuff.

Dads with kids to feed and wives telling them to get food no matter what ( and women wit hungry kids are ruthless) will change the game.

Oh, I know what motivated men are capable of. The point I make is 20 miles to travel on foot in the first stages is a deterrent to what unknown lays beyond for many. Initially, most people fleeing in panic will take the least path of resistance. By the time I'm discovered, all my food could have been eaten, or taken by someone nearby. Or I could have fled, with the only thing remaining a smoking shell of a home.

I'm a nobody, no strategic or tactical value, so I have no reason to believe someone is going to walk 20-mikes to steal my two cases of MREs, nor organize an attack on my home as if it was the closing days of World War 2 in Berlin.

There's bigger prizes for those who want to loot, steal, or kill.

People with guns and ammo won't do shit for the most part.

You spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours prepping, bought a generator and stockpiled food and ammo and guess what? Your asshole neighbors will be standing at your door demanding "their fair share" of your food, warmth and protection. Are you going to shoot them?

I live on acreage outside of town, my nosey neighbors know I have a generator because power does not go out at my house, they know I have a wood stove because they see the warm wisps of smoke on a winter day and they know I have fences and gates for a reason. I told them to fuck off years ago, no reason to stop and say Hi, no tools to borrow and no fucking free anything ever. I keep six rolls of barbed wire and a stack of steel T-posts for fence improvement when the time comes.

If the power goes out for seven days, the animals will become uncontrollable. Do you think all of the parasites who eat for free on the teat are going to work for their next meal? You are mistaken. After Katrina, the animals looted and robbed everything and everyone. People with generators could not run them because the noise attracted rappers and basketball players who wanted to rob them. If you survived the animals, the fucking cops came and disarmed you and stole your shit.

No one is coming to help you.
1. potentially, first mistake was letting them get that close/at your door.

2. inner cities aren't safe already.

3. See number 1

If this isn't how far you are prepared to go don't waste time stock piling shit.

R

"If you are not prepared to eat other humans, you will not survive the next conflict." -- Forgot who. So I'll just claim credit. Even though I think it was someone vaguely more twisted than me. But I could be wrong. There may be noone more twisted. Except Maser. Maser is more twisted than me.

Sirhr
So what happens when you eat someone that got the Fauci Ouchie , and how long do you need to wait for them to stop twitching .

So what happens when you eat someone that got the Fauci Ouchie , and how long do you need to wait for them to stop twitching .
Well done or Jerky should kill most pathogens and clot shots.

Medical Professionals may disagree.

Then again.... in times of trouble, Mad Cow could be a survival advantage.

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Im not killing my neighbor for their food and water. 95% of humans are civilized, and society will remain mostly civilized.
So, you must live in a big city.

When the time comes....yes, yes YOU, will be killing your neighbor......for food.
Or, YOU, will be killed for food.

Civilization *might* last 2 whole days when the lights and everything else goes out.
That is a very optimistic statement, it probably won't last 1.
It's one thing to have the power go out for a few hours, or days.
When everything goes down and you know it's not coming back.....mayhem will ensue.
The ones that are quickest to change to full on criminal will be the ones that last longest.

You've just never had to go without long enough to know how quickly a person can change.
Been there, 1st hand.
It's amazing what a person will do for something that seems to have zero value at this point......like a bottle of water, or a box of mac and cheese.

Reactions: nikerret
i better hurry up and get one of those solar generator gizmos.

So, you must live in a big city.

When the time comes....yes, yes YOU, will be killing your neighbor......for food.
Or, YOU, will be killed for food.

Civilization *might* last 2 whole days when the lights and everything else goes out.
That is a very optimistic statement, it probably won't last 1.
It's one thing to have the power go out for a few hours, or days.
When everything goes down and you know it's not coming back.....mayhem will ensue.
The ones that are quickest to change to full on criminal will be the ones that last longest.

You've just never had to go without long enough to know how quickly a person can change.
Been there, 1st hand.
It's amazing what a person will do for something that seems to have zero value at this point......like a bottle of water, or a box of mac and cheese.

I'd wager 96 hours before complete anarchy begins in the cities when the power doesn't come back on. Besides, it's not the lack of food that will initially wreak havoc on people. It'll be the lack of clean water.

"If you are not prepared to eat other humans, you will not survive the next conflict." -- Forgot who. So I'll just claim credit. Even though I think it was someone vaguely more twisted than me. But I could be wrong. There may be noone more twisted. Except Maser. Maser is more twisted than me.

A guy might want to be kinda picky on who it is he eats. Might want to check to see if they have been quadruple vaccinate. Eat one of them and it would be bad meat for sure.

I'd wager 96 hours before complete anarchy begins in the cities when the power doesn't come back on. Besides, it's not the lack of food that will initially wreak havoc on people. It'll be the lack of clean water.
We had a momentary power outage at the hotel around noon today, intardnet was down for ~ 20 minutes. I was ready to go beast mode survivalist. [/sarcasm]

The power outage and intardnet being down was real.

• Haha
Reactions: ColinW
Oh, I know what motivated men are capable of. The point I make is 20 miles to travel on foot in the first stages is a deterrent to what unknown lays beyond for many. Initially, most people fleeing in panic will take the least path of resistance. By the time I'm discovered, all my food could have been eaten, or taken by someone nearby. Or I could have fled, with the only thing remaining a smoking shell of a home.

I'm a nobody, no strategic or tactical value, so I have no reason to believe someone is going to walk 20-mikes to steal my two cases of MREs, nor organize an attack on my home as if it was the closing days of World War 2 in Berlin.

There's bigger prizes for those who want to loot, steal, or kill.
And easier targets to hit. Keeping a low and non-assuming profile. Even in summer, with my OWB holster with my 9 mm with the 17rd double stack, I still wear a large angler shirt over it. When I take guns to the range, they are in non-descript bags and I don't spend a lot of time getting them into my vehicle. If things went sour, I don't need anyone knowing that I have any guns, whatsoever. Let that be a surprise. Probably their last suprise. Guess where I do most of my draw and fire practice with dry-fire?

But I agree, the best plan is to survive where you are, if possible. Any structure is more defendable than walking on the road, no matter how well-armed one is.

What if someone was to wander onto your 20 mile path? I have a stinking suspicion that you know the lay of the land the and the sight lines a lot better than an intruder. And where rotting bags of feces can be deposited.

Urban areas can also have some advantages. Always know your surroundings.

A few years ago during the mostly peaceful protest, the big city I work in did not have too much trouble. However, my secondary carry was my M4 A3 and 90 rounds for that and you never knew I had it with me. Let alone the 9 mm with 2 more loaded mags and another 200 rounds. Never needed and no one ever knew. Plus, I go to work and home. In between, I am doing .8 mach.

F815C8D4-4447-4FF3-A733-7DDC0742EDBB.gif

You realize like 99.9% of people
Would starve to death without modern agriculture , food processing, and shipping/trucking right ?

Everyone can prep all they want but are you going to stay home 24/7/365. Gonna suck to have food up to the rafters when stuff goes down hill when you are at work, on vacation, taking a drive for the day.

Bug out places are great. I have a place off the grid it’s fun to go hang out there. Good source of water, heat etc. But it’s 53 miles away. No way I am going to make it there. It’s a cabin to go have fun at. All the neighbors who I am friends with are gonna start dropping trees in the middle of the road if the SHTF. It’s their right. The last 20 miles over downed trees is going to be a long walk. Especially when you don’t know what’s around the corner.

We have a big garden now. Doesn’t matter much when people know you have it. Gonna have to be defended 24/7.

Lived off the grid for 6 months at a time May-October, 70 miles from the nearest town in the bush in Alaska three different years. It was work just existing. It was a good experience and I would do it again. But it was work some days just to survive in the early and late season when it was cold.

Unless you are aways away from other people or have a solid way to block entry you are going to have trouble. Are you going to stay up 24/7 to watch over everything? Do you already have an outhouse dug? Pitcher pump or next to a stream for water? Dog food for your dog?

What I have found is it’s fun to talk about.

It’s really nice to get up in the morning and turn the lights on when it’s dark. Nicer even is a hot shower instead of having to jump in the river.

Generators are a beacon. You need to be well away from people and have a cabin that’s built and stocked like the early 1800s cabins were. If not you better be underground.

All the signs are in Mathew 24.
If he is still teaching the rapture is a get out of jail free card for "believers" I'm not gonna waste my time.
I spent 40 plus years of my life studying all these things too, and a lot of things didn't add up.
Frankly, preaching the rapture like I've heard it my entire life, is bordering on heresy. This is the false doctrine for the "itching ears".
Darby and Schofield got this mess started over a hundred years ago.

When the screaming and killing start, and the global digital currency starts, the modern Christian will say, "But the Rapture hasn't happened yet, it can't be the Mark."
This is why I say its heresy.

We will see the false prophet and the AC.
I'll be glad to give you some links.
Read Matthew 24 again.
I've heard it preached that the disciples were looking for his return before their death. Thats not true either, nor biblical.
Not trying to argue.
You are all welcome to PM me and I will provide you with links that will show you these truths.
No I'm not a JW, Mormon, Seventh Day, or anything else.

Stop conflating USA into bible prophecy. This is how we ended up being way wrong about the rapture, what it is, and what it isnt.

When the topic of pre trib rapture starts I ask those in the conversation about the Israelites before the exodus. Were only the Egyptians affected by the plagues? Then why would you expect it to be different for you or me?

People that live in large cities mistakenly believe the city is civilization.

Cities are just large zoos full of animals waiting to act like animals.

Don't believe me? Look at all of the mostly peaceful protests. They don't happen in the suburbs and especially not in the country.

People that live in large cities mistakenly believe the city is civilization.

Cities are just large zoos full of animals waiting to act like animals.

Don't believe me? Look at all of the mostly peaceful protests. They don't happen in the suburbs and especially not in the country.
I saw a video of two ladies who were of the "oppressed" class judging from their style and choice of language. They drove by a community that had an entry way and no gate or guard. But residents were standing there, including a young man with an AR-15 on a single point sling.

One young lady said, "What a large gun (it was not) for such a young man (old enough to carry)."

One thing they did not do is stop. Kept on driving. This would not be the place to burn and loot.

There was another like that but during the Yugoslavia war/falling a part. It talked of sniper teams on the old Olympic equipment. It is quite a few years ago and I have tried to find it again but no luck. The one thing I remember clear is talking about refilling disposable lighters and repair of them. That was a big deal. Humans will get sick if you eat a raw rat, you also must have fire.

That was a real good article, thanks.

As to our "end of days". Boy I hope not, but as each day goes by that train rolling down the track headed for you gets closer. It will be harder and harder to dodge. I also really think this is the root reason behind all the "gun control". That shit for brains Brandon says you need F-15's and tanks....really tell that to the vietcong, people in the hills of afghanistan, syra, libya......on and on.....hell even yougoslavia. You only need two things, a rifle and will. Remove the rifle and you have nothing, and if you doubt that (I know no one here does but for the sake of the post) ask those that had to deal with the Khmer Rouge, or christians under idi amin, that list is also endless, specific groups in china, to the ussr, or 1930's germany.

A gun will be a fairly important tool, skills are also going to be needed, how to get that rat ready to eat, you don't just shoot it put it over a fire and eat it....there is a little more to it then that. And those skills are pretty darn valuable.

Years ago there was a show called survivor man, he really started that entire style of show. But he did it correctly. He really was alone, yes he had a crew on standby just incase, but all filmed by him, the walking away shots he had to walk back and get the camera for those. One thing I remember from his show was eating Rabbits and only rabbits you will die from you. You need fats. So unless you eat the eyes, bones, brains and clean and eat the guts you will die. IIRC they got him to stop as each new show would just destroy his body. If you can find them somewhere they are quite good.

There was another like that but during the Yugoslavia war/falling a part. It talked of sniper teams on the old Olympic equipment. It is quite a few years ago and I have tried to find it again but no luck. The one thing I remember clear is talking about refilling disposable lighters and repair of them. That was a big deal. Humans will get sick if you eat a raw rat, you also must have fire.

That was a real good article, thanks.

As to our "end of days". Boy I hope not, but as each day goes by that train rolling down the track headed for you gets closer. It will be harder and harder to dodge. I also really think this is the root reason behind all the "gun control". That shit for brains Brandon says you need F-15's and tanks....really tell that to the vietcong, people in the hills of afghanistan, syra, libya......on and on.....hell even yougoslavia. You only need two things, a rifle and will. Remove the rifle and you have nothing, and if you doubt that (I know no one here does but for the sake of the post) ask those that had to deal with the Khmer Rouge, or christians under idi amin, that list is also endless, specific groups in china, to the ussr, or 1930's germany.

A gun will be a fairly important tool, skills are also going to be needed, how to get that rat ready to eat, you don't just shoot it put it over a fire and eat it....there is a little more to it then that. And those skills are pretty darn valuable.

Years ago there was a show called survivor man, he really started that entire style of show. But he did it correctly. He really was alone, yes he had a crew on standby just incase, but all filmed by him, the walking away shots he had to walk back and get the camera for those. One thing I remember from his show was eating Rabbits and only rabbits you will die from you. You need fats. So unless you eat the eyes, bones, brains and clean and eat the guts you will die. IIRC they got him to stop as each new show would just destroy his body. If you can find them somewhere they are quite good.

His name was Les Stroud, very good show, more about survival, and less about drama like all the other shows that followed.

Another good show I remember watching overseas was from Australia call Bush Tucker Man, it was a down to earth survival knowledge based show.

His name was Les Stroud, very good show, more about survival, and less about drama like all the other shows that followed.

Another good show I remember watching overseas was from Australia call Bush Tucker Man, it was a down to earth survival knowledge based show.

That was it, I could not remember his name. If you watched his show you could not sit through the others.

Reactions: Alpine 338
When the topic of pre trib rapture starts I ask those in the conversation about the Israelites before the exodus. Were only the Egyptians affected by the plagues? Then why would you expect it to be different for you or me?

If you do a detailed read, some of the plagues were specifically listed as not affecting the chosen people, others it doesn't say.
The chosen people were already going through their own tribulation in Egypt, long before the Prophet came to free them.

It gets a bit sticky trying to mix and match when you are using examples of punishments God directly deals out with the evil deeds of evil humans or the forces of the Devil that inspire and control evil humans.

I've only read the title of this thread... But its wrong... People that own firearms, ammo, and can make liquor will determine value... That means hillbillies win in the end. People will trade their ammo for some corn liquor
Corn liquor? You fucking peasant. I make bourbon and the finest vodka you've ever tasted. It's a real pain in the ass to make potato vodka, but a lot easier to grow potatoes than corn, most of which is now GMO and won't regerminate...

That said, all my made liquor, guns, ammo, and grown food won't save me and my family, or yours, at all. All those people who you plan on shooting because you think they're there to steal your stuff are welcome at my HQ. You can stay and eat and enjoy safety, but you are now conscripted into the militia and will follow orders or be shot. Nothing you have is going to beat my numbers and my army, and I will make it as big as possible. You had better believe we'll have a lot of military and their appropriated equipment. Probably tanks and artillery too, because I'm not going to be shooting (most) people. I'm going to be conscripting them, and THAT is how you survive. The rest is a pantomime.