• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PGW thread let's see em!

Islandactual

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2021
Van isl
Anyone else rocking a prairie gunworks action?? Just finished my new build a couple weeks ago and thought I should share!

Attachments

• 20210626_174519.jpg
    20210626_174519.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 236
How do you like the m15? I’ve been thinking about buying one, or building a custom rifle with a defiant machine deviant tactical action. Not sure which route to go

How do you like the m15? I’ve been thinking about buying one, or building a custom rifle with a defiant machine deviant tactical action. Not sure which route to go
I've got 65 rounds through it so far and I love it! Set up is perfect for me, still tweaking loads to fine a good node but my best group so far at 100y has been .290MOA

Reactions: wonnabesniper
wow guys, thanks for actually calling out image thiefs, ive had pics "borrowed" before. yes that is my Instagram and yes im up all hours of the night.

PS: is there anyway to change my name? this one was an old shitty bond reference that i hate now.

Proof:
_DSC5267.jpg

This one has never been posted online.
_DSC5236.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: charnicus