• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PHD student stopped for saying Oink Oink to an officer

Arrogant asshole .., I wish he could be arrested . Love how's he start to paddle back with " I'll give you a chance ...if you let me go " LOL !

Reactions: Maggot
This guy gives the same obnoxious speech that all OCers give when they're stopped. On the other hand, if you're a cop and can't handle a tame verbal insult, then you need to pick a different job.

However play stupid games at your own risk. Sometimes you might want to exercise the right to be silent.... for example when the idea comes into your head to say provocative things to the police for no good reason. Even if the courts have ruled that you do have a free speech right to say obscene things and make obscene gestures to the police, sometimes you really don't need to just be an ass for no good reason.

As Ron White once said... "I had the right to remain silent but not the ability to do so" when discussing how he may have talked his way into trouble.

That type of the employer should be screwed in the back end ones so his shit won't fall out from the front one next time
Like at any other jobs ...

Reactions: Flintdog2011
In the old days I had a stupid friend introduced to a flashlight for a comment to le.

Le asked if I had anything to say,

No sir

What a douchenozzle. Officers got it hard enough man. They don’t get paid enough for the amount of shit they have to put up with.

Last time I got pulled over, speeding and guilty as charged, I was coming back from the range. Before he could get to the window to ask for license and registration, I had all 4 windows rolled down, flashers on, engine off and keys on the dash. I politely informed him I had a loaded weapon in the vehicle and handed him my CC permit. I also let him know there were other weapons in the backseat. I’ll let you guess how the whole thing ended.

Be polite and respectful goes a long way with people who deserve it but don’t always receive it through no fault of their own other than wearing a uniform.

Next contestant please.

What a douchenozzle. Officers got it hard enough man. They don’t get paid enough for the amount of shit they have to put up with.

Last time I got pulled over, speeding and guilty as charged, I was coming back from the range. Before he could get to the window to ask for license and registration, I had all 4 windows rolled down, flashers on, engine off and keys on the dash. I politely informed him I had a loaded weapon in the vehicle and handed him my CC permit. I also let him know there were other weapons in the backseat. I’ll let you guess how the whole thing ended.

Be polite and respectful goes a long way with people who deserve it but don’t always receive it through no fault of their own other than wearing a uniform.

No shit.

Last time got stopped it was at night. Like you, speeding and guilty, but no weapons. I always keep the front seat clear except for a water bottle or such. Popped on the dome light, had my DL in one hand and registration/Insurance in the other, clearly visible and on the steering wheel. Officer looked things over, checked my ID, and said "Slow down, have a nice evening." "Thank you sir, be careful, food night." and that was the end of it.

A bit of common sense and courtesy go a long way.

Reactions: blbennett1288
In the old days I had a stupid friend introduced to a flashlight for a comment to le.

No sir

I knew a guy once that killed four officers for less. Couldn’t go back to that country and needed a new job but he liked telling the story.

Reactions: deersniper
Until now I was just stirring the pot, I finally watched the video.

The officer should get locked up for false imprisonment, threatening a citizen with a gun... the guy was a definite douche, but a cop cannot just pull you over and detain you for no reason, I hope that cunt gets locked up or loses her badge.

For you hand wringing pussies, this is the type of shit that has turned middle America away from supporting cops, this is why you cant even hire low standard cops, the people are not consenting anymore... its little shit like this that loses the war for you.

However play stupid games at your own risk. Sometimes you might want to exercise the right to be silent.... for example when the idea comes into your head to say provocative things to the police for no good reason. Even if the courts have ruled that you do have a free speech right to say obscene things and make obscene gestures to the police, sometimes you really don't need to just be an ass for no good reason.

As Ron White once said... "I had the right to remain silent but not the ability to do so" when discussing how he may have talked his way into trouble.
Cops are like a gang. Better keep your distance. Contempt of cop is a thing.

They don't give a shit about crime. So why call them. Ever. They are just around to protect the criminals and keep the tax slave in line. More .gov parasites. I mean workers

Until now I was just stirring the pot, I finally watched the video.

The officer should get locked up for false imprisonment, threatening a citizen with a gun... the guy was a definite douche, but a cop cannot just pull you over and detain you for no reason, I hope that cunt gets locked up or loses her badge.

For you hand wringing pussies, this is the type of shit that has turned middle America away from supporting cops, this is why you cant even hire low standard cops, the people are not consenting anymore... its little shit like this that loses the war for you.

Another to thing to add, why be a cop if stupid little remarks like that get to you? I feel like you need thick skin and you need to already expect stupid people saying stupid things to cops. Really, just let whatever loser said that go on by ignoring him/her.

They all have small man syndrome. Either were bullies or were bullied in high school.

image.jpg

The academies are to blame to. Teach them they have to "win" every situation and everyone is a criminal that is going to shoot them.

Not even in the top ten most dangerous professions.

They all have small man syndrome. Either were bullies or were bullied in high school.

View attachment 7090793

The academies are to blame to. Teach them they have to "win" every situation and everyone is a criminal that is going to shoot them.

Not even in the top ten most dangerous professions.
Yeah, I worked in at least half of those professions and got hurt in a couple, largely due to my own carelessness, but I never had anyone shooting at me.

Yeah, I worked in at least half of those professions and got hurt in a couple, largely due to my own carelessness, but I never had anyone shooting at me.

The majority of cops will never be in a life threatening situation in their entire career in LE. The majority of convenience store clerks will be robbed at gunpoint at least once.

The majority of cops will never be in a life threatening situation in their entire career in LE. The majority of convenience store clerks will be robbed at gunpoint at least once.
Not even on the list.

While nothing like combat, logging was pretty dangerous. Cutting trees 6 ft at the base on 35 degree slopes can fuck you up in a heartbeat.

No sir

And then he knocked hell out of you with the flashlight.
And you said, "What the fuck man, why did you hit me? I didn't say anything."

And the cop said, "Yeah, but as soon as I walk away, you are going to tell your buddy, "I wish that sum bitch had hit me."

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I am way past unnecessary agrivation of le, not a child.
I am however past eating any abuse by anyone as well.

The rules I care about I know, abide and hold others to abide whether they like it or not.
I don't cower to idle threat, misuse or flagrant abuse of power.
I don't get "buggered" into complying with unlawfull comands.

Arrest me or don't but save the bullshit for snowflakes.

Acting in a profesional manner is condusive to cooperation and walking home at the end of the day by all parties involved.

Time has come for everyone to check the additude and stick to the law.

Probably better off this dip shit got a little dose of reality from an officer than a private citizen.
But then again he will most likely end up making a smart ass comment to the wrong individual at some point and find out how good his dental plan really is.

No, let it go.

Next time they'll be bolder, and do something chargeable. Some risk involved, but possibly less than that from going ballistic in the former instance.

Let them hang from their own rope.

I figure if they can actually piss me off, resist responding; they'll probably try it next with someone who's actually dangerous. In for the more effective outcome.

Greg

When I worked at the sheriffs department, and an inmate would start insulting me, I would stop them midsentence and tell them they had to work for it, they had to be original, They couldn’t call me old, fat, fucker, pig, copper....

Lol. I made them stop, and think about it, It became a game, I would walk off with them having a stunned look on their face. But the next time I saw them a few days later they would come up to me with a big smile on their face with a whole list of insults for me. We would both laughed our ass off. I didn’t care. Again, I agree, if you are a officer of the law and can’t take a simple name-calling, you better find a different line of work.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Good thing I am not a cop. I would have pulled his ass over and cited him for Reckless driving.. coming dangerously close as he was driving distracted in an attempt get attention.

I would have cared less if he somehow beat the ticket After he had to miss a day of school to go to court..

What a pissant

What happened to "One riot, one ranger?" I get it, that snowflake is an ass.......................and Greg's right.................he'll run into the wrong/right person some day. On the other hand, Jerry has a point also...........................go deal with real crime.

Reactions: Bender
why do businesses (Colleges) have law agencies that are allowed to arrest citizens and shoot them? Can I start my own company and appoint myself sheriff like Universities do? why do they have separate and unequal laws? If a campus cop ever tried to stop me it would end badly for all involved.

Reactions: Bender
I am not trigger happy, nor am I trigger sad, when caressing a trigger I feel nothing, I hear nothing, I focus very narrow, pencil narrow vision, I hear nothing, I visualize a vapor path that is about to be created, take the red pill and you too can be this way, live this way.

People are going to find out your not all that trigger happy after all ;)

Reactions: Diver160651
Another to thing to add, why be a cop if stupid little remarks like that get to you? I feel like you need thick skin and you need to already expect stupid people saying stupid things to cops. Really, just let whatever loser said that go on by ignoring him/her.

Yep, I have had shitty bosses too. Had to plug my nose and pretend their shit didn't stink if I wanted to work for them. She needs to pay the lawsuit, that he will win, and be fired.

apparently Oink Oink like Ho Ho Ho that has become sexually charged words.

Cops are like a gang. Better keep your distance. Contempt of cop is a thing.

They don't give a shit about crime. So why call them. Ever. They are just around to protect the criminals and keep the tax slave in line. More .gov parasites. I mean workers

More likely punish whoever called. Don’t make cops work. Don’t put them at risk. They didn’t sign up for that.

Reactions: deersniper
I am not trigger happy, nor am I trigger sad, when caressing a trigger I feel nothing, I hear nothing, I focus very narrow, pencil narrow vision, I hear nothing, I visualize a vapor path that is about to be created, take the red pill and you too can be this way, live this way.

Vapor path? Trace ;)

All kidding aside your post about the reaction was certainly the correct course..

I just hated the kids sense of entitlement- I’m going to be a PHD.... that’s the same F’n Problem with our Politicians- they think they are better than everyone else