• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Phoney SEAL training SWAT teams?

pawprint

Private
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2009
I just read an article by Steve L Waterman, regarding one BJ Johnson, super SWAT instructor from MO. that claims he was a Viet Nam era SEAL, and a SEAL sniper in Nam! He has trained a large number of SWAT people around the country and is now being challenged as being a FAKE, as he was only 13 during the conflict. Anyone heard of this POS? I'm curious if a LEO received their training from a guy like this, and then something happend....could an attorney make a big deal about this.........?

Re: Phoney SEAL training SWAT teams?

I think <span style="font-style: italic">I read somewhere</span> that he may have trained some guys in PIMA county AZ.

What a POS!! VeriSEAL seems to be all over this guy which is a good thing! Here's a "reprint" of the article:

http://www.hackworth.com/sw12072002a.html (Copyright/Credit to VeriSEAL.org)

As for the "legal" ramifications...they could be HUGE including but not limited to some douchebag walking from a serious crime, a city/county/state/etc. getting nailed for millions of dollars in a civil suit from a "victim" or "alleged victim" or "victim's family" of a SWAT-related incident, and, perhaps most troubling, the prosecution of a good officer who happened to be trained by a lying assclown (regardless of whether the assclown knows what he's doing in terms of the training he's giving or not). If a team member trained by this ass gets involved in a shooting (or any SWAT-related situation where something "goes awry") and gets caught up in civil/criminal suit...anything is possible. This could come up in a number of different ways, but most likely it would come up if there were allegations that whatever incident happened because the training received by the team member was inadequate/improper and therefore he/she was negligent, the dept was negligent for failing to provide adequate/appropriate training/education, etc. Its fair game for both civil and criminal trial evidence depending on the circumstances, etc., but any lawyer worth a damn will find out about the offier's training background and this Johnson guy's history and bring out that kind of evidence if it helps his/her case/client. I am making it a LOT more simple than it actually could be, but rest assured it could quickly become a BIG problem on many levels.

I tried the link to the verification service in the article, but it came up as "error on page". My employer and I both have people in our lives that we would feel more comfortable dealing with if we could verify at least that aspect of their stories. Could someone please post a link that is active for such a service. Thanks !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a POS!! VeriSEAL seems to be all over this guy which is a good thing! Here's a "reprint" of the article:

As for the "legal" ramifications...they could be HUGE including but not limited to some douchebag walking from a serious crime, a city/county/state/etc. getting nailed for millions of dollars in a civil suit from a "victim" or "alleged victim" or "victim's family" of a SWAT-related incident, and, perhaps most troubling, the prosecution of a good officer who happened to be trained by a lying assclown (regardless of whether the assclown knows what he's doing in terms of the training he's giving or not). If a team member trained by this ass gets involved in a shooting (or any SWAT-related situation where something "goes awry") and gets caught up in civil/criminal suit...anything is possible. This could come up in a number of different ways, but most likely it would come up if there were allegations that whatever incident happened because the training received by the team member was inadequate/improper and therefore he/she was negligent, the dept was negligent for failing to provide adequate/appropriate training/education, etc. Its fair game for both civil and criminal trial evidence depending on the circumstances, etc., but any lawyer worth a damn will find out about the offier's training background and this Johnson guy's history and bring out that kind of evidence if it helps his/her case/client. I am making it a LOT more simple than it actually could be, but rest assured it could quickly become a BIG problem on many levels. </div></div>
Thanks for the site info, I hope everyone reads it, here is a small sample:
The Ozark Mountain Gunfighters School, in Stone County near Springfield, MO is another one of those 'training' operations that teaches SWAT techniques to cops and other interested parties. According to some of the police officers who have attended the training, it ain't bad. They seem to know their stuff. There's just one thing wrong with the entire scenario, their head guy, BJ Johnson, claims to be a former SEAL who 'slit lots of throats' and was a sniper in Vietnam. He also allegedly claimed to have the 'most hand to hand kills' of any SEAL who served there. Considering the guy was about 13 years old when Vietnam ended, that's pretty impressive. Of course a lot of these phony bastards don't realize that the SEALs never used any of their own people as snipers in Vietnam and of course BJ was a sniper there, too. Those who have been to his house speak of medals and ribbons on display and the continuous reference to his time with 'the Teams.' He claims a scar on his upper thigh was from a bayonet, when it was actually from surgery. In spite of telling almost anybody who would listen that he was a former SEAL, he was extremely careful not to put anything in writing on his website. We don't know what he's told the Sheriff about his 'military background.'
I wonder how many "experts" this BJ and his fellow "instructors" have taught along the way? BJ Johnson, "expert sniper", has anyone run into this POS, or any of his fellow Ozark Mountain gunfighters school grads? I wonder if he has changed his name, and is still at it somewhere else, a photo of this POS would be helpful, as it would allow everyone to know what This douchebag looks like.

The "association of professional trainers" is AKA "The ozark gunfighters school", see their website, they are allowed by the State of MO to give CEUs to SWAT and Medics!!!!! So much for the state of MO doing it's background checks, and the value of their continuing ed in that state. One must realize the other instructors, all being "highly professional" must have known, or should have known, that BJ Johnson is/was a liar, and a POS, but none chose to speak up (sounds like some other problem areas). I would have thought all those highly trained SWAT members getting their CEU's from these pieces of S*&^, would have figured out this guy is a con artist!

I guess that means there are 12 million POS A*&H(**s out there. That in no way should excuse the super SWAT instructor BJ Johnson, nor his fellow instructors. We don't excuse murder, just because there have been a lot of murders in the history of man kind!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">14.3 million people claim to be Vietnam Veterans.

In reality only 2.3 million are.
</div></div>

I have heard that before. I just can't believe in a war nobody wanted to be in, that we would have that many people claim to be vets; God bless our Vets.

P.S.- One veteran not smart enough to go Airborne. I am just a nasty leg. 11B all the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think <span style="font-style: italic">I read somewhere</span> that he may have trained some guys in PIMA county AZ. </div></div>

Now thats funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ranger70</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Less than 400 Seals served in "Nam", I have met all 10,000 of them
duchbag! Jim </div></div>

LOL, good one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a POS!! VeriSEAL seems to be all over this guy which is a good thing! Here's a "reprint" of the article:

As for the "legal" ramifications...they could be HUGE including but not limited to some douchebag walking from a serious crime, a city/county/state/etc. getting nailed for millions of dollars in a civil suit from a "victim" or "alleged victim" or "victim's family" of a SWAT-related incident, and, perhaps most troubling, the prosecution of a good officer who happened to be trained by a lying assclown (regardless of whether the assclown knows what he's doing in terms of the training he's giving or not). If a team member trained by this ass gets involved in a shooting (or any SWAT-related situation where something "goes awry") and gets caught up in civil/criminal suit...anything is possible. This could come up in a number of different ways, but most likely it would come up if there were allegations that whatever incident happened because the training received by the team member was inadequate/improper and therefore he/she was negligent, the dept was negligent for failing to provide adequate/appropriate training/education, etc. Its fair game for both civil and criminal trial evidence depending on the circumstances, etc., but any lawyer worth a damn will find out about the offier's training background and this Johnson guy's history and bring out that kind of evidence if it helps his/her case/client. I am making it a LOT more simple than it actually could be, but rest assured it could quickly become a BIG problem on many levels. </div></div>

I would think an officer would be OK since he had nothing to do with choosing the training or instructor. If he completed the required classes, even if it was from a fraud, I think it would be considered that he acted in good faith.
I would question everything everyone learned in that asshole's classes and require retraining though.

Jim

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter McGavin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">14.3 million people claim to be Vietnam Veterans.

In reality only 2.3 million are.
</div></div>

I have heard that before. I just can't believe in a war nobody wanted to be in, that we would have that many people claim to be vets; God bless our Vets.

P.S.- One veteran not smart enough to go Airborne. I am just a nasty leg. 11B all the way.

</div></div>
Dirty Leg, go make me some coffee
wink.gif

Just had a short segment on Inside Edition on ABC about fake Seal members. Had a couple gents that previously stated they were ex Seal with one claiming he was ex Seal Team 6. Both ran like cheap paint when confronted by the lady.

They said for every 1 actual Navy Seal there are 300 people posing as ex Seals???? Unbelievable!!!!!

Should strap a chute on those fake turds and drop them into Astan/Pakistan and told "don't come home unless you bring a dead terrorist with you"!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Should strap a chute on those fake turds and drop them into Astan/Pakistan and told "don't come home unless you bring a dead terrorist with you"!!! </div></div>

Why waste a perfectly good chute on these scumbags?!? Drop them out...Sure! Just don't waste good gear!!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pepperbelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a POS!! VeriSEAL seems to be all over this guy which is a good thing! Here's a "reprint" of the article:

I would think an officer would be OK since he had nothing to do with choosing the training or instructor. If he completed the required classes, even if it was from a fraud, I think it would be considered that he acted in good faith.
I would question everything everyone learned in that asshole's classes and require retraining though.

Jim </div></div>
I wonder about the other "professional instructors" that taught the course, if they couldn't figure out this guy was a fake, they aren't that bright. I don't say take away the CEU's, as some dept. with TAX PAYERS money paid for it, and as you say, it was attended in "good faith". But most towns have lawyers on the payrole, it would be a good time for them to get off their asses, and get some refund money, as alot of LEO's now need to go to training-where there are some experts.

WHAT ABOUT DISNEY?

Navy Fights Mickey Mouse for SEALs Trademark
By Jana Winter

Published May 25, 2011 | FoxNews.com

The Navy is challenging Disney’s attempt to trademark the name of the elite squad responsible for taking out the world’s most wanted terrorist.

On May 3, just two days after Usama bin Laden was killed in a raid on the Al Qaeda leader’s Pakistan compound, Disney filed trademark applications to use the name "SEAL Team 6" on everything from entertainment, toys, video games, clothing, footwear -- even Christmas ornaments and snow globes.

Disney's applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office filed cover three separate categories of goods and services -- meaning, they don't yet have consumer products but intend to in the future.

But 10 days later, on May 13, the U.S. Navy hit back, filing two applications of its own. The Navy's competing applications sought trademark status for "SEAL Team" posters and clothing, as well as “Navy SEAL” goods and services, identifying the Navy squad as an organization that “develops and executes military missions involving special operations strategy, doctrine and tactics."

Disney has not responded to FoxNews.com's repeated requests for comment.

The U.S. Navy did not respond to repeated emails and phone calls Monday and Tuesday seeking comment on the Navy's trademark application. But earlier, when FoxNews.com contacted the U.S. Navy on May 13 seeking comment on Disney’s trademark applications, a spokesman said he was unaware of the attempt to swipe the name “SEAL Team 6” and said he would be forwarding the information along to Navy lawyers.

Who will take home the victory in the fight between the U.S. military and Mickey Mouse?

"Disney would have priority, as far as the filing date goes with trademark office," New York trademark attorney Thomas Wilentz said.

It all comes down to whether the patent office feels that granting trademarks to both U.S. Navy and Disney would cause consumer confusion, Wilentz said, in which case the patent office would give priority to the entity that filed its application first -- Disney.

"But the U.S. Navy may have the argument that they are, you know, actually the SEALs, that they were using it first to identify themselves and any use by Disney would create consumer confusion about sponsorship," he said. "And if they actually took Disney to court they could win."

Robin Bren, a Virginia-based trademark attorney with the law firm Oblon Spivak McClelland Maier & Neustadt, thinks the Patent and Trademark Office would turn down Disney’s trademark attempts.

“In order to overcome the probable refusal, Disney will have to argue that potential customers will not assume a connection with the Navy,” she said, adding that would be difficult in light of the elite squad’s recently acquired celebrity-like status.

Because Disney was a step ahead of the Navy in filling, before the Navy’s applications can proceed, Disney’s must be abandoned. But Bren said Disney and the Navy also could enter into an agreement consenting to each other’s use and registration of “SEAL Team 6” for their respective goods and services.

“Given the status/stature of Disney, this may be an attractive approach for the department of the Navy,” Bren said.

Perhaps man and mouse can coexists, at least on some of the trademark issues, said Mark Warzecha, trademark attorney with Zies Widerman & Malek, a Florida law firm.

“Disney filed in the category of entertainment. Maybe they want to come out with an amusement park ride and the Navy’s not in that business, so there really isn’t a conflict there,” he said. “If Disney decides they’re going to invade countries, then there might be an issue.”

Still, Warzecha said, he’d side with the Navy if it ever went up against Disney in court.

“Trademark law is based on priority of use. If you use it first in commerce, you win,” he said. “I’m pretty sure the U.S. Navy has been using 'SEAL Team 6' long before the mouse got involved.”

Still, the process moves slowly, even for SEALs. It could take up to three years -- the deadline on the type of intent-to-use application filed by Disney -- to settle this.

Paul Fucito, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office spokesman, told FoxNews.com none of these applications had yet been reviewed, and new applications usually take about three months to be reviewed.

Don't blame Mickey Mouse for trying, Warzecha said.

“It’s not disingenuous on Disney’s part. They probably thought, oh man, that’s the hottest name in town—let’s put our mouse ears on and figure out some way to use this,” he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/25/navy-seals-fights-mickey-mouse-trademark/#ixzz1NPCGi7dF

The age old question still goes unanswered,...who certifies the certify'ers?

Were the Certify'ers worthy of being Certified in the first place?

If those that are wanting Certification can't tell fact, from fiction, are they worth Certifying in the first place?

It's been the "Look at me, I'm so special age" for along time.

I believe you have boiled it down. In the case of MO, I believe the State of MO is responsible for authorizing who can give classes that can award state accepted CEU's. I wonder about any and all CEU's earned in MO. If they missed this one, for as long as they did, it stands to reason there are other "credit awarding" classes just as scumeeeee. According the their website, they are still in business!!!! One of the good wits on this board speculated about the Pima County, AZ SWAT getting their training from these POS, funnneee, but then again, what if?

We really need to return to the moon, as my supply of moon dust is about depleted.

When again, I don't believe there's enough Moon dust to cover all the folks that think their ass's are out of this world.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paw print</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the case of MO, I believe the State of MO is responsible for authorizing who can give classes that can award state accepted CEU's. </div></div>

If that's the case, then did the State proceeded to Certify them w/o doing complete an full back round checks?
For if that is the case, the State holds fault as well. Anyone can open shop an claim whatever, it's up to the Governing body (in this case the State), of said trade in discovery, to prove or disprove prior to granting/allowing CEU credits for Cert's to be had. I believe all certs from them to be suspect. If they are found in fact faulty, all past verdicts were their certs were the only ones used, would be subject to review.

Vetting for certain tasks/venues, is a very slow process, as not all intel required for the slot, is electronically stashed in servers below ground.

I was never in Vietnam, but because I served in the military during that time, I am considered a Vietnam Vet. I am quick to point out to people that the closest I ever got to Vietnam was when I was on Guam in '65 launching B-52's to bomb the monkies.
I have no use for anyone who would claim to be anything that he wasn't. POS for sure.....

I believe the correct wording is Vietnam Era vet, unless you were involved in direct operations.
There were/are many 214's lacking such, when the 201's and other supporting data that feed the 214's, have the required info an factual proof. Unless a boot stayed on top of his 201 data back then, most of it got FUBAR'ED even if the Company, had a stand up Old Man an First Shirt. Then again I've known guys that got fucked over by the Company clerk just because he was called a REMF once.

Going to pass this on to my uncle, who was a "SEAL" in Vietnam. I'm sure he will get a chuckle out of this poser.

So many bar room Navy SEAL's out there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So many bar room Navy SEAL's out there. </div></div>

Well, someone has to sell jerky at the gun shows.

Jim

I understand you are upset, but most of the fear, uncertainty and doubt you list is empty crapola. No I'm not a seal. I'm a lawyer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was never in Vietnam, but because I served in the military during that time, I am considered a Vietnam Vet. I am quick to point out to people that the closest I ever got to Vietnam was when I was on Guam in '65 launching B-52's to bomb the monkies.
I have no use for anyone who would claim to be anything that he wasn't. POS for sure..... </div></div>

Did you ever load up Agent Orange? Ive seen pics of guys doing it without
even a face-mask! btw...why cant we drop that on the poppy fields?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pepperbelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So many bar room Navy SEAL's out there. </div></div>

Jim </div></div>

Outstanding.

Just think of all the Rangers, Green Berets, Delta Force members that nobody wants to pose as. Its Navy Seal or just doesn't matter or impress the gullible. All the hot to trot blond bimbos in the bar that can't be impressed by regular tales of heroic service.

After the Bin Laden mission Navy Seal posers went up 300%.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phil1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just think of all the Rangers, Green Berets, Delta Force members that nobody wants to pose as. Its Navy Seal or just doesn't matter or impress the gullible. All the hot to trot blond bimbos in the bar that can't be impressed by regular tales of heroic service.</div></div>
But your leaving out,
The Canuck Coast Guard Special Forces, Deep Diving Force Recon rescue teams. Who were taught by the best of the window peepers, American Eagle Scout Group 7

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phil1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pepperbelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So many bar room Navy SEAL's out there. </div></div>

Jim </div></div>

Outstanding.

Just think of all the Rangers, Green Berets, Delta Force members that nobody wants to pose as. Its Navy Seal or just doesn't matter or impress the gullible. All the hot to trot blond bimbos in the bar that can't be impressed by regular tales of heroic service.

After the Bin Laden mission Navy Seal posers went up 300%. </div></div>

It reminds me of all those idiots who pay for a "past life regression". They all seem to be a king or something. I haven't heard of someone finding out they were a stable hand or a petty thief.

Jim

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pepperbelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phil1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pepperbelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So many bar room Navy SEAL's out there. </div></div>

Jim </div></div>

Outstanding.

After the Bin Laden mission Navy Seal posers went up 300%. </div></div>

It reminds me of all those idiots who pay for a "past life regression". They all seem to be a king or something. I haven't heard of someone finding out they were a stable hand or a petty thief.

Jim </div></div>

I found out I was a ferrier. she told me it explains why I'm always knee deep in shit trying to fix other peoples stuff. Stupid crystal ball hypnosis could of gotten me king. I'm getting my money back.

[/quote]Originally Posted By: Phil1

I found out I was a ferrier. she told me it explains why I'm always knee deep in shit trying to fix other peoples stuff. Stupid crystal ball hypnosis could of gotten me king. I'm getting my money back. [/quote]

I don't think I would want to know. My grandparents- both sides, came to Texas from the hills of Tennessee. I have the feeling I am related to myself somehow. I bet I used to be a pirate who kept getting lost at sea and never managed to capture any booty.

Arrrgh!

Jim

BJ Johnson? BJ JOHNSON?........ The fucking guy goes by BJ Johnson? Even if he was legit, his signature on a training certificate is still a joke.

There are fake SEALs everywhere! There's even one here on the Hide, he's changed his name 4 times in the last few weeks but he's not too hard to follow.

One "so-called" SEAL tried to pick me up in an airport - gave me his "SEAL" business card....

OK, can i have his full name ? i can try to contact this former seal to find out if that phoney is real or not. Thank you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIET</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> OK, can i have his full name ? i can try to contact this former seal to find out if that phoney is real or not. Thank you.</div></div>

Honestly, he wasn't hot enough for me to keep the card...

pretty lame to lie about something like that. ive watched the SEAL camp things on discovery channel... some of those guys are horrible shooters. so who ever just listens to anything a guy has to say just because hes a SEAL deserves to get screwed. my point is just because he was a SEAL dosent mean hes worth a damn as an instructor. but the fact that he lied about it thinking it would help his rep says alot about the guy aswell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Should strap a chute on those fake turds and drop them into Astan/Pakistan and told "don't come home unless you bring a dead terrorist with you"!!! </div></div>

Why waste a perfectly good chute on these scumbags?!? Drop them out...Sure! Just don't waste good gear!!
wink.gif
</div></div>

I like where your heads at!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootist2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think <span style="font-style: italic">I read somewhere</span> that he may have trained some guys in PIMA county AZ. </div></div>

Now thats funny!</div></div>

Anyone see the video that Pima released. Shows the wife lied.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deputy Dawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootist2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think <span style="font-style: italic">I read somewhere</span> that he may have trained some guys in PIMA county AZ. </div></div>

Now thats funny!</div></div>

Anyone see the video that Pima released. Shows the wife lied. </div></div>

Yea it was on here last week I think and the usual suspects were making excuses saying that the siren sounded like a car alarm and that the cops never verbally announced themselves although they clearly did.

Then one of the moderators took down the thread.

Just request their DD-214. Not a copy either the original with inked signatures. That's the best way I can think of.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One "so-called" SEAL tried to pick me up in an airport - gave me his "SEAL" business card.... </div></div>

Was this in San Antonio? If so I had the same guy drive me in '02. I only remember this because my standard reaction is/was "whatever."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wanderlust</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One "so-called" SEAL tried to pick me up in an airport - gave me his "SEAL" business card.... </div></div>

Was this in San Antonio? If so I had the same guy drive me in '02. I only remember this because my standard reaction is/was "whatever."</div></div>

DFW airport.