• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photo and video of the F35 that crashed in the S China Sea

canopy is gone, so the pilot must have punched out. Several crew members on the deck were injured though, hope they are all ok.

The Martin Baker seat goes through the canopy in the ejection sequence.

Off of a flight deck there is not enough time to do it otherwise .

After looking at the picture a few more times the canopy looks to be there.

The portion of the transparency that is missing has been removed by the shaped charge that 'cuts" it.

Reactions: BytorJr
F- it.

While I'm on a roll, letting foriegn countries get thier hands on F-35's due to greedy corporations and political graft and corruption is even stupider than hiring joe and the ho to run our country.

Ask me how I really feel.

It's concerning that there are three leaks of videos of the incident. The Brits threw their F35 accident leaker in the slammer. This is a good opportunity to demonstrate the consequences of ignoring security protocols.

I like watching and analyzing stuff, but there is no way any of us outside the need to know community should be seeing it. Apparently the PLAT video was being played in some unknown crew area:

"The video, which was posted on social media over the weekend, is footage of a computer screen in a space aboard a U.S. warship while the Starz television drama “Power” plays in the background..."

Everyone in that room should be keelhauled. Not so much for the leak, but for watching "Starz".

If we ever get involved in a near-peer conflict, all an enemy will have to do is follow the EM signature of troops' phones. If we were smart, we'd have plans to saturate areas where we aren't with cellphone traffic. Maybe advertise a free Nickelback concert.

Any word on the pilot or injured crew?

Sexiest aircraft built ever fight me

View attachment 7796153

A-heavily-armed-Skyraider..jpg

It's concerning that there are three leaks of videos of the incident. The Brits threw their F35 accident leaker in the slammer. This is a good opportunity to demonstrate the consequences of ignoring security protocols.

I like watching and analyzing stuff, but there is no way any of us outside the need to know community should be seeing it. Apparently the PLAT video was being played in some unknown crew area:

"The video, which was posted on social media over the weekend, is footage of a computer screen in a space aboard a U.S. warship while the Starz television drama “Power” plays in the background..."

Everyone in that room should be keelhauled. Not so much for the leak, but for watching "Starz".

If we ever get involved in a near-peer conflict, all an enemy will have to do is follow the EM signature of troops' phones. If we were smart, we'd have plans to saturate areas where we aren't with cellphone traffic. Maybe advertise a free Nickelback concert.

Any word on the pilot or injured crew?
Right. Kind of hard to miss the thousands of cell phones doing their thing in the middle of the ocean, but that doesn't stop the Navy from saying stupid shit like "Loose lips sink ships.".